Friday, December 2, 2011

he said he still thinks about da times we hadof course u dotell me something i dont knowi was da best u ever had nigga n2 el to mtata frm

Jasmine Warren
Jasmine Warren he said he still thinks about da times we had..of course u do..tell me something i dont know..i was da best u ever had nigga
 
Yongama Yonga
Yongama Yonga n2 e.l to mtata frm th hme swt hme lvlly guz izt?...wahhamba...waffamba..uzothamba...lol fnd mi th lv u guz
 
Frito Laysitdown
Frito Laysitdown eating some HOMEMADE spagetti mmmmmm......so tired of fast food thank u
 
Owoeye Samuel
Owoeye Samuel If u ar not my friend then why do i know u in d first place? If u ar not my friend then why do my hrt beat 4 u.
 
Bj Dawkins
Bj Dawkins I HATE FAMALE THAT TRY TO GO ON THE NEXT BITCH THAT SHIT WEAK THEN THEY TRY TO DO IT ON FB CUM ON NOW U CAN DO BETTER BAYBEEE
 
Kyle Daniel Sutton
Kyle Daniel Sutton If u have liked someone for a long time they should give u a chance unless they already have someone or just got out of something really serious right or wrong ?
 
Maria Hostettler-Dhein
Maria Hostettler-Dhein can i take a picture of u so i can show santa just what i want for christmas!:)
 
Seanokeng Mabilo
Seanokeng Mabilo did u guyz go 4 n HIV test, i did & proud of myself know yr status Mzansi rememba yr life is yr responsibility take care & gudnite i luv u guys *wink*
 
Megan Hayes
Megan Hayes Like this status if u like justin beiber <3 xxxx
 
Smiley Knight
Smiley Knight fucking facebook.. wont let me talk to those i wanna talk to or there just not responding if your not responding then fuck u beeyitches
 
Prisca Clifford
Prisca Clifford God thank u because i couldn't have made it without u. My life still depend on u God, do not turn ur back on me oh lord
 
Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos So i came Bk from da cheeside Gallina city? Went job hunten? Nd umm yeah lil kids dis days lol grow up gangbangin aint guna ake u nowere? I bet yalls mommys still wash nd pick-up after yuh sill HAW HAW HAW anywho? Made sum desayuno for frampz nd I. Yeeh!
 
Brandon Mason
Brandon Mason i can either treat u wit respect or i will treat u without respect #sowatuwnt
 
Dudu Msiza
Dudu Msiza I love u honey, no one compares to u,u r my number one, fover babe, I love u.
 
Don Xavier
Don Xavier Finally the three and half years in Genpact has come to an end today, :( feeling really sad, miss u all my dear friends. Love you all !!!!
 
Bangi B Ramoneheledi
Bangi B Ramoneheledi Its in your eyes you may try and hide but its all in your eyes. I see the depths of your soul when I look into your eyes. Some eyes are sadder than others and some eyes put on a front to say I am ok but they not. Your truth is in your eyes embrace it it will set u free!
 
FoxandHound Bowles
FoxandHound Bowles Don't let the snow scare you away from all day happy hour! $2 Bud Lights, $3 Stellas, and $4 U-Call-Its all day!
 
Prettie Chel Maghinay Binoy
Prettie Chel Maghinay Binoy Ala raro maka2log na nga lang babo mga friends c u nxyear mwah.<3 nytee all lve u mis u..
 
Khomotso Maloba
Khomotso Maloba u know they say once u brack up with soulmate every other relationship after that will turn sour or just wont last
 
Edwin Muriuki
Edwin Muriuki Wen satan kams 2 tel u that u r a great sinner,tel him that Christ Jesus came in2 da world 2 save sinners that u may b saved by His matchless love
 
Ian Moore
Ian Moore If you want to hear the best music I've made this year but are too lazy to go hunting for 4 or 5 albums scattered across the internet...here you go!! My greatest hits of 2011! Enjoy!!!
dl.dropbox.com
 
Terrell Starks
Terrell Starks Dont no body care about ur feelings like u do# amen
 
Eva Figueroa
Eva Figueroa W0w he really is w0rthless never again...u sh0uldnt let n0b0dy c0ntr0l ur mind but urself f0ll0w ur heart...im g0od it aint my fuckin l0ss its yall l0ss;-)
 
Christine Chamwa Munos
Christine Chamwa Munos Tz funny hw u may dream of losing weight bt u'll always be eating lyk crazy.....Mwari pindirai
 
Rodrick Lilly Jr.
Rodrick Lilly Jr. Well fb world this weeknd is a very big weekend its my "Suga Bears" b-day and its going down. This ones for u Suga Bear.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment