Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cnt sleep stuck in limbo and insanely boredwtf Im just as ENERGETIC and FUN as ive always been and i still kno how to have a blastso wtf is wrong

Brandy Emerson
Brandy Emerson Cnt sleep, stuck in limbo, and insanely bored!!...wtf! Im just as ENERGETIC and FUN as ive always been and, i still kno how to have a blast....so wtf is wrong with yall? Ughhh!...just sayin
 
Larry Filson
Larry Filson Its time for me to find a whole flock of new bitches....love it or leave it...........
 
Keyonna Shainell Daye
Keyonna Shainell Daye if you have a twitter go and support #DiamondsLastForever && #HeartForJoe . Great cause ! Sad losts . . . Support is needed @thtBch_skinnyKe
 
Songa Wa Kwa Walita
Songa Wa Kwa Walita Paying a visit to our comrade!!!! Am loving it!
 
Troy Kane
Troy Kane Oh look, turns out I released the trailer after all. A little late, but hey, I got it!
www.youtube.com
Behold, we return with a trailer. Downtime will be continuing in January!! :)
 
Floss Flososick Magubane
Floss Flososick Magubane "I hope u got sumbody u cld lean on/ toast up evrbody who bn gone" BANG is jst. . . Jst. . .jst. . . A dope trak tjo! SORTED®
 
Rose OutThe Concrete
Rose OutThe Concrete If you a deadbeat LMS ..... lol like yall really gonna kee it real on here
 
Gabe Ramirez
Gabe Ramirez After a solid 4 and a half months without in-n-out, it's finally time for me to enjoy a double double.
 
Ken Swaagg Kiing Fluellen
Ken Swaagg Kiing Fluellen I love a chick with ambition!
 
Jeffery Roulhac
Jeffery Roulhac the only problem about being a night owl is i am not tired...token a.k.a darkness a.k.a blk jeff el' negro
 
Scentsy Anna Richards
Scentsy Anna Richards I need Avon orders, who needs to restock up on Avon? Now is a great time to do just that! C1 is end of the year clearance there are all kinds of sales!! Check out my website & click shop brochure to see these great deals!! Then call/text or FB email me your order by 12-19-11!! That date is fast approaching! Get your order in soon - :) thanks
 
Sanskriti Singh
Sanskriti Singh Very deep thought-To kill a DEER u need guns ,knives,ropes n many people 2 help.......and......To kill a DEAR u need just ignorance n silence.
 
Sidney K Smith
Sidney K Smith She is married to a millionaire but broke and can't afford to get the boy home. I just stand back to see what happens. The only person who gets hurt is Julian so i God and i protect him from her. I feel bad for him he keeps trying to love and trust her and she keeps on hurting him.
 
Sac Town
Sac Town EVERYBODY IS GETTIN EVERYBODY, LETZ GET A TELLY N DONT TELL NO BODY..!
 
Garvit Dwivedi
Garvit Dwivedi All birds find shelter during a rain, But Eagle avoids rain by flying above d Clouds, Problems are common,but attitude makes d difference.
 
Rai Basak
Rai Basak A HEART DIES WHEN IT IS NOT ABLE 2 SHARE IT'S FEELINGS...... BUT.... A HEART KILLS ITSELF WHEN ANOTHER HEART DOESN'T UNDERSTAND IT'S FEELINGS...... TRY TO UNDERSTAND......
 
Crystal Sterling
Crystal Sterling Ummmm....i need a cd player by friday ladies!!!! Make it happen :)
 
Anytime Fitness Bardon
Anytime Fitness Bardon Hi Guys! The gym is looking FANTASTIC! Not long until we open now...so remember if any family or friends would like to join on a Foundation Membership rate send them down or phone 0488142886 now and the referring member receives ONE MONTH FREE! Spencer and Nick will both be on site until 7pm tonight, also 3pm-7pm tomorrow (Friday) and 8am-12noon Saturday!
 
Sunnyboy Bmx Moolman
Sunnyboy Bmx Moolman is selling a 16GB memory stick/flash drive/USB price: E200 (negotiatable) email me at sunnyboybmxmoolman@gmail.com or call me at 76481087 if ur interested.
 
Angela Briianna Salinas
Angela Briianna Salinas Awww I just saw a shooting star :)
 
Derek Allen
Derek Allen Firehouse is callin my name....bout to order a pizza....pepperoni wit bacon lol
 
Ashley Delgadillo
Ashley Delgadillo I re-read all those messages he sent me a long time ago. and while i was reading I thought to myself "How the hell did I even like this douchebag? He was an asshole and treated me like shit". Fuck I was naive as a kid... :/
 
Pavan Gowda
enquotes.halatalklike.com
" Failure is not a single, cataclysmic event. You don't fail overnight. Instead, failure is a few errors in judgement, repeated every day. Jim Rohn "
 
Kody Miller
Kody Miller I got a smile stuck on my face=)
 
Charles DjResin Tant
www.youtube.com
http://www.drelmo.com/ Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer video Dr. Elmo produced in his living room in 1983. Song written by Randy Brooks. Remix by Dr. Elmo...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment