Thursday, December 15, 2011

Like the fire needs the air I won't burn unless your there Yea I need you I need you to hate So I can use you for your energy You

Nathan Maskell
Nathan Maskell (Like the fire needs the air) (I won't burn unless your there) Yea, I need you, I need you to hate So I can use you for your energy You know, it's real shit, feel this! [Verse 1] America's got a thing for this gangsta's shit, they love me Black Chucks, black skullies, leather Pelle-Pelle I take spit over raymo shit, I'm a vandal Got that silver duck tape on my Trey Eight handle The women on my life bring confusion shit So like Nino from New Jack, I'll have to cancel that bitch Look at me, this is the life I chose Niggas around me so cold, man my heart dun froze up I build an empire on the low the narc's don't know I'm the weatherman, I take that coco leaf and make that snow Sit back, watch it turn to dope, watch it go out the door O after O, you know, homey I'm just triple beam, dreaming Niggas be scheming, I'm fiendin to live a good life The fiends just fiendin Conceal my weapon nice and easy so you can't see The penitentiary is definitely out the question for me [Chorus] I want the finer things in my life So I hustle (hustle) Nigga you get in my way when while I'm trying to get mine And I'll buck you (buck you) I don't care who you run with, or where you from Nigga fuck you (fuck you) I want to find the thing thats in my life So I hustle (hustle) [Verse 2] Yea, I don't know shit about gymnastics I summersault bricks Black talents start flying, when a nigga flip I cook crack in the microwave, niggas can't fuck with me Man my cold days, they called me chef boy are 50 Check my logic, smokers don't like seeds in their weed shit Send me them seeds I'll grow 'em what they need Them ain't chia pet plants in the crib thats chronic And I'm selling them 500 a pop god damn it I sold everything I'ma hustler, I know how to grind Step on grapes put in water and tell you its wine If you analyze me, what you'll find is the DNA of a crook What goes in my mind, it's contagious Hypnotic, it sounds melodic If the rap was the block or spider, I'll be that potent product Now get a load of me, flashy, far from low key And you can locate me where ever that dope be, getting money man [Chorus] [Verse 3] Its a hustler's ambition, close your eyes listen, see my vision Mossberg pumping, shotgun dumping and drama means nothing It's part of the game, catch me in the coupe switching lanes In the jewels with your chains I upgrade from 30 BS to clean VS Rocks that I copped procedes from the spot I got the energy to win, I'm full of adrenaline Played it perf and get nauseous, watching the spinner spin I make plans to make it, a prisoner of the state Now I can invite yo ass out to my estate Them hollow tips bent me up, but I'm back in shape Pour Crystal in the blender and make a protein shake I'm like the East coast number one playboy B Hugh Hefner'll tell you he don't got shit on me The feds watch me, icey they can't stop me Racist, pointing at me look at the nigga ratchi Hello! [Chorus]
 
Pamela Mbhele
Pamela Mbhele F ma frndz were 2 jump off a bridge,i wudnt jump wth em bt i'd be at da bottom 2 catch em....mornin,mornin
 
Jean Sitzes
Jean Sitzes I thought i was prepared for his passing n i thought i had no more tears BUT we i got that call saying he is gone i knew i was not ready for his journey. R.I.P Andre You are forvever i my heart
 
Temeika Lively
Temeika Lively Still up can't sleep just chilln watching tv, thinking and packing,until I get tried and fell a sleep.
 
Francisco Castiel Nelson
Francisco Castiel Nelson I let Go and I let God have His way http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkA-InpBMvY
www.youtube.com
Temple of Deliverance COGIC Mortgage Burning Service Sep. 25, 2009
 
George Green
George Green Peek a boo I seeeeeeeeeee YOU!
 
Vusi Mnyanda
Vusi Mnyanda ke nyoruwe pap i pray for beer rain
 
Von Williams
Von Williams IKNO $HAWTYY LOVE IT WHEN I KEEP IT REAL . KI$$ YA LIP$, TELL U THT U MINE BUT U KNOW THE DEAL ; )
 
Andrea Ellen Graves
Andrea Ellen Graves You know that point at which jet lag hits you like a truck? That's what I'm feeling now. O woe is I, o woe betide...
 
Stephanie Ramirez
Stephanie Ramirez I got the name jeremy Have I ever dated one? no Have I ever liked one? Nope Have I ever kissed one?no Like for a name?(:
 
Adil Bourmaki
Adil Bourmaki At my anniversary I would like to thank you driss you are part of me you helped me to reach my objectives thank you from my heart always I remember the days in hadikat al 3awasim Mali kkounti kat hafadni.
 
Dawn Fogleman Holdren
Dawn Fogleman Holdren It 2:33 in the morning and I am up, antsy for Kimmi to arrive! And Mc Donalds fries hurt me after only six of them. Guess my tummy can't handle them anymore. :(
 
Jacqueline Ju
Jacqueline Ju OMgosh.. I hate it when commercial ads pop up when your watching Korean Dramas in the middle of the night and that commercial is FREAKINGG Scary with dead zombie ppl in it... TT__TT Goshhh
 
Jamal Raglin
Jamal Raglin Civilian Friends to Military Friends CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Tell you not to do something stupid when drunk. MILITARY FRIENDS: Will post 360 security so you dont get caught. CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs. MILITARY FRIENDS: Call your parents Drunk as hell and tell them about the fat chick you tried to pick up. CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Hope the night out drinking goes smoothly, and hope that no one is late for the ride home. MILITARY FRIENDS: Know some wild shit will happen, and set up rally points and an E & E route. CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong. MILITARY FRIENDS: Will be sitting next to you saying, Damn...we fucked up...but hey, that shit was fun as fuck!" CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Cry with you. MILITARY FRIENDS: Laugh at you and tell you to put some vagasil on your pussy. CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back. MILITARY FRIENDS: Steal each other's stuff so often nobody remembers who bought it in the first place. CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Are happy that someone picked up a one night stand and leave them alone. MILITARY FRIENDS: Will Low Crawl naked into the room with a camera and hope for the tag team. CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Will listen to your relatioship problems and hope it works out for you. MILITARY FRIENDS: Will listen to you over a long hard road march, and will help you straighten it out better than Dr. Phil. CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Know a few things about you. MILITARY FRIENDS: Could write a book with direct quotes from you. CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Might try to hit on your girl behind your back. MILITARY FRIENDS: Have spooned with you in the field more than your girl has, and would never even think about doing that. CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that's what the crowd is doing. MILITARY FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you. CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Would knock on your door. MILITARY FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, "I'm home fuckers!" CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Will try and talk to the bouncer when you get tossed out of the bar. MILITARY FRIENDS: Will man up and go after the bouncer for touching you on the way out. CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Will wish you had enough money to go out that night, and are sorry you couldn't come. MILITARY FRIENDS: Will share their last dollar with you, drag you along, and try to steal free drinks all night. CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough. MILITARY FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say, "Bitch, you better drink the rest of that shit, you know we don't waste.. That's alcohol abuse!!!" CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Want the money they loaned you back next week. MILITARY FRIENDS: Can't begin to remember who owes who money after taking care of each other for so long. CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Will say "I can't handle Tequila anymore". MILITARY FRIENDS: Will say "okay just one more" and then 2 minutes later "okay just one more". CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you. MILITARY FRIENDS: Will knock them the fuck out! CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Will tell you "They'd take a bullet for you." MILITARY FRIENDS: Will actually take a bullet for you. CIVILIAN FRIENDS: Will ignore this. MILITARY FRIENDS: Will repost this
 
SadZo El Figah
SadZo El Figah She looks gud i can't Blieve ma eyes, haha me liar.....
 
Cheif Hoodie
Cheif Hoodie i drop da lz for tooka vllie. on ma tymb shyt. fuk da opps n da cops

Likes

Cheif Hoodie
 
Mary Mccauley
Mary Mccauley Any one going to be sending out foals? i need the milk,lol an was going to wait around if so, ty.
 
Dezira Follmer
Dezira Follmer I really wish the next time mike's friends want to get him all stupid, they fucking keep him and deal with his stupid shit all night!
 
Rhonda K Bowers
Rhonda K Bowers Allan is finally back too sleep after an hour !! I wonder what scared him bad enough too wake up crying !?! I love Allan so much !! I'm falling for a friend of mine that I went too school with but we live almost 2 hrs apart !! Cant wait till the weekend cause my love bug Kandice Jay Emerizy might be coming up !! I cant wait for tomorrow cause I get too see my wifey Jess Tassey !!
 
Remo Dabombink Williams
Remo Dabombink Williams Dam destiny u know everybody I know ....lol
 
Anelkah Nellie Khalinos
Anelkah Nellie Khalinos We brag n make fun of uncertain future, more about friends n people from te beautyful past using their innocence n weakneses as we make our inclining to our acquicitions of material things. Should we know tat same fate befall on all men,bt more s'd u brag n boast let it be a deep n personal rshp with God, the only surest future. I always pray 4 u..
 
Ezenekwe Nancy Nancy
Ezenekwe Nancy Nancy Lord into ur hands i commit my family,gudmorning all.
 
Timo Arnaldo
Timo Arnaldo You know, come to think of it God talks about fear more then 80 times in the Bible. It's mentioned Isaac, Jacob and Abraham. Even Jesus reassures his disciples and it was one of the first things said to Mary (via the spirit). I can't figure out why I can't stop being so fearful-especially the past week.
 
Kandace Mitchell
Kandace Mitchell Not in a good mood right now you played your self and I am mad as all Hellz but you gucci cause now I am going to be on some bullshit with you watch cause I can show you better then I can show you oooooooooo never been this mad in my life
 
Timothy McCann
Timothy McCann The touchin and the teasing the pleasure's the reason half jlo half jessica biel she's in between got that island girl swag I GOT IT ALL PLANNED OUT GIRL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment