Thursday, December 15, 2011

Oh grace and tnx be onto e father for given us dis day Ndasuwa mengo vadikanii thnk ndikamboti chaa papurazi ndinenge ndazviitira chinhu chakanakacz hey è cravin z jst 2

Baffoe Mensah Joana
Baffoe Mensah Joana Oh grace and tnx be onto e father for given us dis day.
 
Christabel Zimbeva
Christabel Zimbeva Ndasuwa mengo vadikani,i thnk ndikamboti chaa papurazi ndinenge ndazviitira chinhu chakanaka,cz hey è cravin z jst 2 much!
 
Deepak Shingala
Deepak Shingala ગામ આખું કે’ છે એ હસે છે તો એના ગાલમાં સુંદર મજાના ખાડા પડે છે. હું પડ્યો પડ્યો ગણું છું, આ ખાડામાં, મારા સિવાય બીજા કેટલાં પડે છે ?
 
Tanti Andriana
Tanti Andriana udan2 gawe wedang tape anget2 penak lek e yo neng awak ;)
 
Imran Rizvi
Imran Rizvi ek satayi huyi bachchi ko sataya na kro,aye parindo dar-e-zindan se guzra na kro.... (Nayab Hallauri)
 
Angela Insula Ekklesia
Angela Insula Ekklesia Copiii nostrii nu sunt copiii nostri , ei doar vin prin noi si noi ii primim cadou de la Tatal din cer ,Dadatorul de viata. Intelegand acest lucru vei incepe sa urci treptele fericirii caci in orice situatie a vietii chiar si in probleme de sanatate ii vei duce pe brate de rugaciune inaintea Domnului si ii vei spune: Doamne sunt copiii Tai,Tu le-ai dat viata,Tu i-ai trimis pe pamant iar eu te rog frumos sa fi Medic suprem pentru ei si rezolva Tu aceasta problema asa cum sti Tu ca e mai bine…….(Dumnezeu iti va da cuvinte potrivite in orice situatie caci rugaciunea este o relatie ,un dialog ,nu un monolog) http://parereataconteaza1.wordpress.com/2011/12/15/copiii-nostri-nu-sunt-copiii-nostri/
parereataconteaza1.wordpress.com
Dragii mei viata ne poarta pe cai necunoscute dar Dumnezeu mereu ne arata doar o portiune din drum caci daca ne-ar arata tot drumul nu ne-ar fi de folos sau poate ne-am necaji si ne-am face s...
 
Himmatbhai G Anaghan
Himmatbhai G Anaghan આણંદ જીલ્લાના એક નાનકડા ગામ "સીસ્વા' એ બતાવ્યો એક નવીન રાહ.....ગામનું સુકાન સોપ્યું ગામની નવયૌવનાઓ અને કોલેજમાં ભણતી દીકરીઓને. આવા સમાચારો સાંભળીને થાય કે સમાજના દરેક ક્ષેત્રમાંથી આવી પહેલ થાય તો દેશ બને નિરાલા......
 
Chiranjit Debnath
Chiranjit Debnath বিষ মদে ফের মৃত্যুমিছিল, মৃত ৫৭, অসুস্থ ৯৫ চোলাইয়ের রমরমা বাড়ছে, রাজ্য কিন্তু সেই ‘রক্ষণশীল’ শুভাশিস ঘটক • মগরাহাট রাজ্যের ‘অতি রক্ষণশীল মদ-নীতি’-কে ফের প্রশ্নের মুখে ফেলে চোলাই মদের বিষক্রিয়ার প্রাণ হারালেন অন্তত ৫৭ জন। মগরাহাট, উস্তি ও মন্দিরবাজার এলাকার এই ঘটনায় অসুস্থের সংখ্যা ৯৫। মৃতের সংখ্যা আরও বাড়তে পারে বলে আশঙ্কা। বুধবার এই ঘটনার পরে দুপুর নাগাদ প্রশাসন নড়েচড়ে বসে মগরাহাট স্টেশন সংলগ্ন চোলাই মদের ভাটিগুলি একের পর এক ভেঙে দেয়। কিন্তু নীতি বদল না হলে এমন ঘটনার পুনরাবৃত্তি হবে বলে মনে করছেন রাজ্য প্রশাসনের একাংশই। কারণ, চোলাই মদ খেয়ে মৃত্যুর ঘটনা এ রাজ্যে নতুন নয়। ২০০৯ সালে কলকাতা বন্দর এলাকায় চোলাই খেয়ে মারা গিয়েছিলেন ২৬ জন। ওই বছরই পূর্ব মেদিনীপুরের জেলা সদর তমলুকে প্রাণ গিয়েছিল ৫২ জনের। তাতেও যে সরকারের ‘হুঁশ’ ফেরেনি এ দিন তা ফের স্পষ্ট হয়ে গেল। প্রথমত, গত ছ’মাসে ওই সব এলাকায় চোলাই বিরোধী কোনও অভিযানই হয়নি বলে জানিয়েছেন স্থানীয় বাসিন্দারা।
 
Neoyame Neyo Botepe
Neoyame Neyo Botepe pipo pipo mare jason derulo 's hit ridin solo eh track eo mar e tshwer swaggar!eish i wish nkab k l blak americn waits.'
 
Lovepreet Brar
Lovepreet Brar ਜਿਹੜਾ ਔਖੇ ਵੇਲੇ ਖੜਜੇ ਯਾਰ ਤਾਂ ਉਹਨੂੰ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਨੇ, ਜੋ ਪਾਣੀ ਵਾਂਗ ਪਵਿਤਰ ਪਿਆਰ ਤਾਂ ਉਹਨੂੰ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਨੇ। ਆਪਣਿਆਂ ਤੋ ਟੁੱਟ ਕੇ ਜਿਹੜਾ ਬਣਜੇ ਹੋਰਾਂ ਦਾ, ਕਾਹਦਾ ਮਾਣ ਪਤੰਗਾ ਨੂੰ ਵੇ ਕੱਚੀਆਂ ਡੋਰਾਂ ਦਾ, ਜਿਹੜੀ ਇਕ ਦੀ ਹੋ ਕੇ ਰਹਿ ਜੇ ਨਾਰ ਤਾਂ ਉਹਨੂੰ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਨੇ, ਜੋ ਪਾਣੀ ਵਾਂਗ ਪਵਿਤਰ ਪਿਆਰ ਤਾਂ ਉਹਨੂੰ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਨੇ। ਲੋਕਾਂ ਪਿਛੇ ਲੱਗਕੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਘਰ ਨਹੀਂ ਪੱਟੀਦੇ, ਪਿਆਰ ਕੀਮਤੀ ਹੀਰਾ ਇਸਦੇ ਮੁੱਲ ਨਹੀਂ ਵੱਟੀਦੇ, ਜਿਹੜਾ ਰੀਝਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਪਿਰੋਇਆ ਹਾਰ ਤਾਂ ਉਹਨੂੰ ਕਹਿਂਦੇ ਨੇ, ਜੋ ਪਾਣੀ ਵਾਂਗ ਪਵਿਤਰ ਪਿਆਰ ਤਾਂ ਉਹਨੂੰ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਨੇ। ਸੱਜਣਾਂ ਦੇ ਲਈ ਵਾਧਾ ਘਾਟਾ ਜਰਨਾ ਪੈਂਦਾ ਏ, ਕਦੇ-ਕਦੇ "ਸੱਚਾ ਮਿੱਤਰ" ਜਿੱਤ ਕੇ ਹਰਨਾ ਪੈਂਦਾ ਏ, ਜਿਹੜੇ ਮੁੱਖ ਤੇ ਹਰ ਪੱਲ ਹਾਸਾ ਸ਼ਿਗਾਰ ਤਾਂ ਉਹਨੂੰ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਨੇ ਜੋ ਪਾਣੀ ਵਾਂਗ ਪਵਿਤਰ ਪਿਆਰ ਤਾਂ ਉਹਨੂੰ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਨੇ।
 
Rebecca Lekalakala
Rebecca Lekalakala *singing for the looong weekend* *Cheers to the fricken' weekend i drink to that yeah-e-yeah Oh let the Jameson sink in i drink to that yeah-e-yeah Dont let the bastards get you down.... Turn it around with another round.. There's a party at the bar Everybody put your glases up... And i drink to that.........yeah-e-yeah..........*
 
Beba Dgafk
Beba Dgafk - truth iss .(; Likere e
 
Jovelyn Bautista
Jovelyn Bautista Prayer That Brings Miracles This is one of the Best prayers I think I have ever read. PRAY THIS PRAYER OUT ALOUD, EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE IT!!! DO IT NOW!!! IT WILL ONLY TAKE A MINUTE. I started not to do this, but as I read it.... I understood God to say, 'You need a miracle tomorrow' so here goes...Prov. 29:25 You never know When God is going to bless you!! Good things happen when You least expect them to!!!!!!!! "Dear Almighty Lord God Jesus Christ, I thank you for this day, for this is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. I thank you for my being able to see, and to hear, and to speak, and to feel, and to taste of Your good creation this day and every day. I'm blessed because you are such a loving and such a forgiving God, and such an understanding and caring God. You have done so much for me and yet you keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have ever done, or ever said or ever thought That was not pleasing to you. I say I am so sorry. I now repent and ask for your forgiveness. Please keep me safe O God From all danger, hurt, and harm. Help me to start this day and every day With a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day, To clear my mind so that I can hear from you. Please broaden my mind so that I can accept all things. Let me not whine and whimper Over things I have no control over, for all things are working together for my good and God's Glory. And when I'm pushed beyond my limits, give me the best response, a response which says Alleluia, and Praise the Lord, and Thanks be unto the Most High God Almighty, I know that when I can't pray, You listen to the prayer of my heart. Continue to use me to do your will. Continue to bless me so that I may be A blessing to others. Keep me strong so that I may help the weak... Keep me uplifted so that I may have Words of encouragement for the discouraged. I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way, that they come to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, even through this Prayer I am now praying. I pray for those that are misjudged Misguided, misused, and misunderstood. I pray for those who don't know you intimately. I pray for those who will delete this prayer without sharing the Love of God with others I pray for those that don't believe. But I thank You, that I do believe That God changes people and God changes things. I pray for all my sisters and brothers. For each and every one of the family members In their households. I pray for peace, love, and joy in their homes; I pray that they are out of debt And that all their financial needs are met, and they have more than enough to be a blessing to others. I pray for every eye that reads and says this Prayer That they come to know that there is no problem, no circumstance, no situation that is greater than God, for God is greater than all, God is greater in all, God is greater through all, and God is greater upon all. For God, the Most High God Almighty of all the Universes is truly the Greatest of All. I pray for all my enemies, and those who have used me and abused me, and have lifted up their hands and their tongue against me. I now forgive them for all they have done. In Jesus Name, all my enemies are now forgiven, and I pray God forgiveness upon all my enemies, for they do know what they are doing, for I am a Child of God. So every battle that I have ever encountered in my life is now in God's Loving hands, for You, O God fights all my battles for me. I pray that these words be believed, received and accepted into the hearts of every eye that sees them and every tongue that confesses them in name of Jesus Christ, I pray believing, receiving and accepting God's miracles in my life this day and every day, for God's Divine favor is now my heritage, in Jesus Name. Amen and Amen! It is done! O' Praise The Lord! Alleluia! . God Bless You!! ! ! ! Just repeat the phrase below and see how God moves!! God I so love you and I need you. I confess that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God, my Lord, my Savior, and my King, and I confess this day and every day that I am highly FAVORED by God and man. Please come into my life, Lord Jesus Christ and change my heart now! Let's take this Prayer around the World. You will receive a miracle tomorrow. Don't ignore this and God will bless you. Know that you are already blessed By the person who sent this to you. You never know how many people you will bring to the foot of the Cross because of you sending this e-mail out to as many people as possible, and God will say to you 'Well Done' _______________________________ CONCENTRATE ON THIS: "To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did. When God takes something from your grasp, he's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to receive something better. The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you. Something good will happen to you today, something that you have been waiting for to hear. Please repeat these 30 Words, " Almighty Jesus Christ, my Everlasting Father, walk through my house and take away all my worries and illnesses, and please watch over and heal my family in Jesus name, Amen". His prayer is so powerful. Pass this to other people. A blessing is coming to you in form of a new job, a house, marriage or financially blessings. Do not break or ask questions. This is a test. Does God come first in your life? If so, stop what you’re doing & send it to other people right now......Lets take this Prayer around the world.....And watch what God does for you. Older Posts
 
Flygurl Offiiciial
Flygurl Offiiciial Q:wat type of nighaz du you like? A:honestly iain a golddigga but idu b diggin fa Gold n i obviously love ah nigha w chee$e HONEST and GENEROUS !
 
Wei Xiao
Wei Xiao 上半年宝马、奔驰的增长率60%,法拉利50%,玛莎拉蒂128%,劳斯莱斯171%,中低档汽车呢,上半年销售下跌7%,其中东南汽车跟比亚迪汽车销售量下跌20%,利润下跌80%,比亚迪裁员70%,这是汽车的市场,为什么?因为80%的老百姓买不起了,而14%的人不作投资了,都去买高档汽车了。酒呢?茅台酒,越贵越好卖,销量是一样的,价格越贵越有人买。06年350块一瓶,现在1950块一瓶,照样卖,它涨到5000块还是有人买。那么就是为什么该公司的现金流由06年的44个亿暴涨到去年的161个亿。为什么?只有一个原因,主是价格上调所带来的现金额。那么其他的呢?比如杏花村或者是什么郎酒呢?买一送一。杏花村它是59元定价,现在卖的22.9元。中秋节大打折。国庆期间继续打折,为什么?86%的人不想喝了。高档化妆品呢?越高越好卖。50块以下的化妆品呢,也很好卖,86%的人就买低档货了,所以中国的市场形成前所未有的“M”型消费市场。也就是说高档产品热卖,中档产品萎缩,低档产品热卖。比如说中档产品李宁,卖的运动鞋400块钱一双,算中档产品,今年上半年,销售量下跌5%,利润率下跌50%,李宁关掉了256个零售点。为什么?中档不好卖。在8月份之前,低档的特步和匹克还好卖,九月、十月的资料显示连特步和匹克都不好卖。 为什么?更穷了!
 
Al Ha Fiz
Al Ha Fiz Sherry Chang- ok lets c.. the game result RELATIONSHIP STATUS NO CHEATING ! tag the 1st name appeared! tagR in a RELATIONSHIP with: Rachel Liew tagC it's COMPLICATED with : Suanne Chong tag[E] ENGAGED to: Ywons Evol tag[H] BROKEN HEARTED by: Hee Kyung Soon tag[I] INLOVE with: Monalisa Idayu tag[M] MARRIED to: Marlena Musa tag[F] BF/GF since birth: Nur Fatihatuz Zahra tag[N] BITTER to: Nur Farina Mazlan tag[K] HOPING TO BE LOVED: Kula Burbur
 
Deep Nagpal
Deep Nagpal HEY FRNDS JE KISE D WALL TE MERE NAA TO KOI ADULT VIDEO POST HO RHI HA THN M SORRYYY YR O PICHO E HOI JANDI AA HR FRND DE WALL TE
 
Putri Salju Lov Cygsyg
Putri Salju Lov Cygsyg bored e vnr taa.......tdo kjp e.......
 
Eric Rose
Eric Rose http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpZx-kjon-E
www.youtube.com
Subscribe for more if you like it :). Gabrielle with lyrics by Cradle of Filth. Lyrics: Foul snake despair Where once you darkened gardens Another coils ther...
 
Sancha Graind Hokage
Sancha Graind Hokage e katepe??? capppe deeeeeeeee...
 
Jashn G Upadhyaya
Jashn G Upadhyaya Mast Nazron se dekh lenaa tha Agar tamanna thi aazmane ki Hum to behust youn hi ho jaate Kya zaroorat thi muskurane ki Chehrey Per Banawat Ka Gussa, Aankhon Say Chalakta Pyar Bhi Hai, Is Shauq-E-Ada Ko Kya Kahiye Inkar Bhi Hai Iqraar Bhi Hai
 
Mamun Hossain
Mamun Hossain Start now Reading....... A- You are attractive, B- You are best, C- You are cute, D- You are dear, E- You are excellent, F- You are funny, G- You are great, H- he he he, I- i am, J-joking.................
 
Raghu Prakash
Raghu Prakash Now or Never
Who is SONIA GANDHI? ( Every Indian Should Know This ) Who is Sonia Gandhi: Ther...e is officially no Sonia Gandhi. Her real name in passport is neither Gandhi nor Sonia. Its Edvige Antonia Albina Maino. Sonia is a Russian name and not italian. However, Antonia is an italian name and her passport is italian. Though she has married Rajiv Gandhi* she never accepted change of title officially. ( recall the time of turmoil in indian politics when Sonia Gandhi was trying to be the prime minister, but ultimately ManMohan Singh became her toy) *Rajiv Gandhi: Actually Rajiv Khan being the son of Firoz Khan and Indira Priyadarshani. Gandhi is an assumed title to sentimentally lure indians for their political benefit. They are muslims by religion. Father: Stefano Eugene Maino is socially the father of Sonia. Her father was a German(hitlers army). When Hitlers army went to russia they were captured and imprisoned. He was captured near St. Petersburgh and was imprisoned for 20 years. But he became a member of KGB and his imprisonment was limited to 4 years. When he came back from prison he gave russian name to his daughters. Social father because when she was born her father was in jail for 4 years. Biological father is unconfirmed. Mother: Paula Maino. Family: She had 2 sistersin Orbassano, italy Birthplace Sonia claims she was born in Besano, near Turin in italy. However, as per her birth certificate, She is actually born is Luciana, in the borders of Switzerland. A resort town for German soldiers during war. Education: She initially put forward to Indian Govt. that she studied in Cambridge University which proved to be fake. She submitted an affidavit that she studied english in Bell Education trust at Cambridge. Even this was proven to be fake and was found she never got any education after class five. She was a young girl with no formal education living five years in england. How did she support her livelihood for 5 years? Any wild guesses? Citizenship: She has not given off her italian citizenship. Indira Gandhi used her power to issue her an Indian Citizenship so that she can join Indian politics. She is holding an illegal citizenship in India. No action is being taken by Home Minister. Religion: Cristianity. Bank Balance: Rajiv Gandhi and his family owned 2 billion USD in Swiss Bank as of November,1991. Benefitiary of death of Indira Gandhi and Rajiv Gandhi was Sonia Gandhi. Family: Sonia's sister Alexandria(or Anuska) has 2 shops in Italy selling antiques stolen from India. Sonia used her power to smuggle indian artifacts through Air India flights uninspected. Sonia's son Rahul Gandhi, whose real name is Raul Vinci. He got admitted to Harvard in quota but was thrown off soon because he was incompetant. He has italian citizenship since his mother never gave up her citizenship. He cannot officially become the citizen of india or any politician in india as long as he doesnt give up his italian citizenship. Arrested in Boston airport for carrying 160,000 dollars cash, accompanied by Veronique (spanish). veronique is the daughter of Drug mafia leader. Rahul has also been accused for gang raping Sukanya Devi, whose petition to all courts in India have been rejected due to their political hold and the whereabouts of the family is unknown. However, the information is widely available online. **********Friends PLEASE DO SHARE this information with the people because only general awareness can cure this nation and the corrupt government will never reveal the truth ************
 
Pattykk Stacy Mabvuu
Pattykk Stacy Mabvuu watchin e new twilight saga again
 
Dimabo Tariah
Dimabo Tariah It is only men who have value for people's life that can be value in life. Kalabari obate-e.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment