Thursday, December 15, 2011

ngaze ngacikeka ekuseni today is not my day firstly emsebenzini benza u rubbish wabo nxaah den okunye heres da story 2day im suppose 2 borrow sum1 my car bavumelana

Nosihle Ngiba
Nosihle Ngiba ngaze ngacikeka ekuseni. today is not my day. firstly emsebenzini benza u rubbish wabo, nxaah! den okunye. heres da story. 2day im suppose 2 borrow sum1 my car. bavumelana nomunye ukuthi lo engizomunika imoto uzo engekho so mina ngizophosa ukhiye wemoto yami ngewindi. mind u ise loction la. uma ngibuza abt this kuthiwa why am i being stubborn coz imoto ngeke ibe nalutho. really is it wrong yini if ngisabela i-moto yam?
 
Sphamandla Bright Cele
Sphamandla Bright Cele M preparing 4 da worst bt stil prayin 4 da best...dats wt u shud also do! Gd mrning pps!
 
Januar Krisdwiputra
Januar Krisdwiputra Otw 2 Capital City...bye bandung...i'm gonna miss u...
 
Stephen Krusial Jones
Stephen Krusial Jones I do me u just fuck yoself...
 
Wilmare Willa Mouton
Wilmare Willa Mouton U r unique.u always knw how to make me smile.u r always there and u have been there 4 a lng time.nothng compares to you and no other gal will i love you sis 4 always.its u and me till the ths frifndshp is rare and doesnt pretend.U r the best and i wnt eva lo0se u
 
Gus Martin
Gus Martin neva worry bout me you jus do u
 
Jinky Hicban de Castro
Jinky Hicban de Castro ..happy bday,dhady q.. ..im so0o0 proud that ur d father of my daughter and that ur my partner.. ..i look 4 u everytime but still can't see u.. ..how can i be so happy when ur not here.. ..i do really miss u..and walang sawa qng ssbhn dat iloveyouso0o0omuch..
 
Joshua McWhorter
Joshua McWhorter im missing you i wish ur every move with out u aroud i feel my world coming down im missing you i thinking all i can do is keep moveing on and baby ull ur wrong for leavein g me... everyone of my dreams invole missing you...... kyle park
 
Shantay Princessdiva West
Shantay Princessdiva West It takes a lot for Me to tell sumbdy I love them so if I tell u ilu I mean it and wish u well I have never thought I was better than nobdy policy knw I will give my last if I got it u got it ill give u mi last to anybody in need but if use me u get cutt off fast
 
Folashade Amos
Folashade Amos The day is bright,wt a happy day of joy.thank u jesus.
 
Xani Sheikh
Xani Sheikh HI dear if u want me upload new PIC so Coment me yes or not;)
 
Devi Samantaray
Ganguly: Do or Die Sehwag: Do Before U Die Tendulkar: Don't Die Until U Do Rahul Dravid: Play Until Bowlers Die!
 
Suman J. Yadav
Suman J. Yadav A prsn who luvs u madly will nvr let u go whatevr d situation is..
 
Yogesh Doke
Yogesh Doke Hit 'Like' if u LOVE ur Mom ♥ ♥ _______________▓▓▓▓ _______________▓▓▓▓▓▓ _______________▓▓▓▓▓▓ ______________ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ _____________ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ _____________ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ _____________▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ _____________██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ____________ ████▓▓▓▓▓██ ____________██████▓▓▓███ ____________████████████ ____________████████ ████ ____________███ █████ ███ ____________███ █████ ███ ____________███ █████ ███ ____▓▓▓____███ █████ ███ ___▓▓▓▓▓__███ ██████ ██ __▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ███ ███████ █ ___█████__ ██ ████████▒ ____███___▒▒▒█████████ ___▓▓▓▓▓_ ▓▓██████████ __▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓██████████ _▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ██████████ _▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓___▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ _▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓____ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ _▒▒_█████____▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ____██████____▒▒▒▒▒▒ ___███████____▒▒▒▒▒ ___███████____▒▒▒▒▒ ___███████____▒▒▒▒ ____▒▒▒_▒▒_____▒▒▒▒ _____▒▒_▒▒_____▒▒▒▒ _____▒▒_▒▒_____▒▒██ _____▒▒__▒_____▒▒██ _____▒___▒_____██_█ _____▒___▓▓___ ██ _____▓▓_______
 
Cody Bales
Cody Bales Boi u shoulda know by now easy dose it!!!!!
 
Dipak Basnet
Dipak Basnet if u don't understood my love then listen my love for u is a longlife n how much u can heart me i m happy for ur happyness for heart my self but plz listen I always love u n till I have my brathe I love u
 
Danielle Davis
Danielle Davis my new nickname is skittles.ahah wat do u think?
 
Constance Ndabala
Constance Ndabala I thank the Lord 4 a succesful operation and i would like to thank u all my friends en family who whr thr 4 me in my lowest moments 4 the lov en care i got. You guys u rock. I can safely say am very fine now en back at the office. Assah its bad manners to get vidios of people frm the theater whn thy are half awake en thy dont even knw what they are talking abt lol.
 
Ahsanshah Shah
Ahsanshah Shah Ehey u wont believe! I dare you can watch this vide0 .
facilitesexist.blogspot.com
Lol Checkout this video its very embracing moments for her
 
John Fadayomi
John Fadayomi At ur mark,get ready and when u are given ur paper immediatly GO O O___
 
Jose Moreno
Jose Moreno WATEVER I FILL LIKE GIVING UP ON LIFE FCK WEN I TRY TO MAKE IT WORK OUT BETWEEN US U ALWAYS GOT TO SAY STUPID SHIT WELL I HOPE U DO LOVE ME LIKE YOU SAY U DO WELL ILOVEYOU NAYELI GONZALEZ.. IM OFF IMA GO TO BED GOODNIGHT FB AND GOODNIGHT BBE....I HOPE YOU DO STOP TLKN TO BOIIS...
 
Rashmi Singh
Rashmi Singh "communication is the life line of any relationship". wen u stop communicating , u start losing ur valuable relationships, so be in touch always forever.....
 
Divyesh Kiritbhai Patel
Divyesh Kiritbhai Patel Important notice for all BIO 1 resits: Don't use the bio 4 knowledge of protein synthesis (other related topics) to answer bio 1 questions.... You won't be awarded marks for showing that u know r extra clever...they will only mark what is unit 1 Whoever reads this....pass the message on....
 
Sole Jones
Sole Jones ..i will give it to u 100% my love.
 
Hironmoy Mutsuddi
Hironmoy Mutsuddi January te Rose February te aprose .March a Lift .April a gift. May te Deting June a Chetting. July te Kiss you.August te Miss u. September a Ceka. October a aka.November a Rest. December a Next . Kman halo? Friends.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment