Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wht an amazing thng wht a wandaful dae u gave us yesterdae GOD i praisd u a de tym Another wonderful day in the life of G Thank god for

Nkululeko Philani
Nkululeko Philani Wht an amazing thng wht a wandaful dae u gave us yesterdae GOD i praisd u a de tym
 
Gaston Thompson
Gaston Thompson Another wonderful day in the life of "G"!!!!! Thank god for my kids and girl!!!! As long as I got them in my life I can make through all the BS! I love you's baby's!!!!
 
Danni Lyn Kroontje
Danni Lyn Kroontje Yeah no sleep last night and I think its gonna be another one of those nights!! LAAAA DEEE EFFN DAHHHH
 
Zann BrenBerryy
Zann BrenBerryy Out of sudden , I feel like eating cookies :/
 
Justin Sullivan
Justin Sullivan i cant belive im still up
 
Rabelani Sidahela
Rabelani Sidahela Eix 2dae its a beauty thursdae im enjoying the present of god,with others i wish ol youth were here
 
Richard Dick Championship
Richard Dick Championship Oh fuck. I just saw Smile.jpg
 
Dave McClelland
Dave McClelland Happy Birthday Bretty!!!!! wow....17 years dude! Going from 4yrs old to now 21! What at fun time......finally made the saloon. i was good until there...caught up to the old man! monkey boys......sour apple! wow!!!!!!!! what fun! thx brookie for watching the boys! uggghhhhhh! 6am, coming way too ssssoooonnnnnnn!
 
Jizelle Aire Martinez Sanchez
Jizelle Aire Martinez Sanchez I hate themm Stuckk upp's that think are all badd like seriously you aint is Fukeenn dumbb(: Ndd i am Justt sayiinn...!!
 
Angela Engberg
Angela Engberg I so want to see the midnight showing of Sherlock Holmes tomorrow!
 
Pedro Matias
Pedro Matias I always asked my momma to forgive me for wanting to rock some fresh kicks and a snapback rather than a tie clip and some black slacks!
 
Nick Sum
Nick Sum I have done my share of good deed for the year: donated alot of pre-loved clothes..bye Ted Baker,Zara, Esprit, Jaspal, French Connection,Topman, G2000.. you have served me well.. time for new clothes! :)
 
Leka Rainbow Pride Revels
Leka Rainbow Pride Revels ... I WANT A REAL MAN!WHERE IS HE?...
 
Jyoti Prakash Singh
Jyoti Prakash Singh Hello! haha can happen to anyone! I dare you can watch this .
reklskieejhre.blogspot.com
Lol Checkout this video its very embracing moments for her
 
Sheila Gail Chronister
Sheila Gail Chronister Made it home....I hate rain on the interstate! !
 
Vijay Pandey
Vijay Pandey Hey u wont believe! I dare you can watch this .
cnjeirier.blogspot.com
Lol Checkout this video its very embracing moments for her
 
JohnnyIstheboogieman Moore
JohnnyIstheboogieman Moore Everything i touch turns to ashes it seems like anymore
 
Sugesh V Sadan
Sugesh V Sadan "i suppose to share it to u all...bt nt may b latter..."
 
Yung Castronovaa
Yung Castronovaa I didn't even know those kind of people were still around . #WeOffThat .
 
Aoni Majumdar
Aoni Majumdar 1 ladka sath ki ek ladki s bolta h-i lv u ladki-par me to kisi or se pyar karti hu kafi der tk ladka ladki ko dekhta h or fr bolta h- "sali teri maa ko batauga"
 
Christina Hernandez-Rubio
Christina Hernandez-Rubio Finally on my way home but i can barely keep my eyes open...pls help me wake up...come on radio
 
Brian McDaniel
Brian McDaniel I see no upside to being pessimistic. Individually you choose Heaven or Hell, even if you only believe in it metaphoricly. Give me an UPSIDE to being negative about the current condition our world is in and I'll tell you how you are part of the problem instead of the solution... ^•^
 
Cesar Laprada
Cesar Laprada So i usually don tell someone fucked up shit like that but it just needed to be said. IM OUT!
 
Salah Yare
Salah Yare If you could put a number on missing someone, the number of stars in the sky times two wouldn't add up to the number I would put on me missing you
 
Ain Nadzri
Ain Nadzri i learn???? byk copy n paste je...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment