Thursday, December 15, 2011

while rewatching our tsunami vacation video I came across this little gem of a quote: Erin: i just farted on you Me: just like when we were children followed by a sad

Leah Rodman
Leah Rodman while re-watching our tsunami vacation video I came across this little gem of a quote: Erin: "i just farted on you." Me: ".....just like when we were children." followed by a sad face. my sisters awesome.
 
Iga Umufaiesea Toma
Iga Umufaiesea Toma Ka maalili a le kimu se...
 
Sheryl Mae Perdido
Sheryl Mae Perdido Te word LOVE is far different from commitment,love is a gift that anyone can have but commitment is a sacrifice for love that not anyone is capable of,its just so sad that the word commitment is enclosed with duties which makes it heavy,which makes other people afraid they maybe ready for love but not for commitment but come to think of it Isnt LOVE enough to keep COMMITMENT?....haiiiisssst...
 
Chris Engle
Chris Engle Dear Father in Heaven, Thank You for Your loving hand of guidance. This is hard to do from a human standpoint (even a "child's" viewpoint), but thank You for Your chastisement. I know that You love me because You care enough to bring about or allow things to happen to stop me and redirect my priorities and my paths. When things don't turn out like I expect, it's usually because I'm not doing what You want me to do or I'm doing something that would not bring about the best results for me, my loved ones, or those in my circle of influence. I pray that You would continue to direct the work of my hands, the desires of my heart, the steps that I take, and help me to turn in trust when You redirect my paths. For God, I know that all things work together for the good of those who love You (Romans 8:28). I love You. In Jesus' name to come to You. Amen.
 
Puja Bhargava
Puja Bhargava Realizing that I am - Missing being seated in passengers seat, missing my daily gym, missing the luxury to fall asleep(or at least act) before giving Aryan his bedtime milk cup, missing the luxury of getting back late frm work, missing the fight over channel selection, missing getting back to a messy home, missing dates on bills....-aaah got it, I am missing Nitin:(
 
Yuyun Trianingsih
Yuyun Trianingsih Tak terasa, empat tahun berlalu… dan makin cinta dan bertambah di tiap harinya… semoga kebahagiaan ini, makin menjadi nyata Terima kasih Ya Allah… Kau beri aku seorang yang mendampingiku Didalam suka dan duka Memegang kukuh janji Terpasung hati Tulusmu mendampingi diriku Ya Allah, andai Engkau berkenan, limpahkan kepada kami, cinta yang menjadikan pengikat rindu antara Rasulullah dan Khadijah Al-Qubro, yang Engkau jadikan mata air kasih sayang antara Ali, RA dan Fatimah Az-Zahra, Ya Allah, andai hal itu layak bagi kami, maka cukuplah doa kami dengan ridho-Mu untuk jadikan kami sebagai suami istri yang saling mencintai dikala dekat, saling menjaga kehormatan dikala jauh, saling mengingatkan dikala senang, saling menyempurnakan dalam ibadah, saling mendoakan dalam kebaikan dan ketaqwaan Ya Allah sempurnakanlah kebahagiaan kami dengan menjadikan pernikahan ini sebagai ibadah kepada-Mu dan bukti cinta kami kepada sunah Rasul-Mu Love You Ayah nabil.. (4th Anniversary with Nabeel A Zaidan)
 
Shruti Kalekar
Shruti Kalekar Don't Like Goodbyes Lyrics Don't like good-byes, tears or sighs I'm not too good at leaving time I've got no taste for grieving time No, no, not me You've been my near ones, always my dear ones I never thought that I would find Another love, a different kind But it came to be Well if you think I'm telling you lies Go try your luck and look into her eyes But remember, you must remember she's mine And my world overhead has a clear new shine Don't want to leave you Sorry to grieve you It's traveling time, and I must move on Found the girl to lean upon And if I could arrange it Oh would I care to chance it - not me
 
Nolan Thomas Kraszkiewicz
Nolan Thomas Kraszkiewicz Yes, I'm a =^.^= Person, if you have a problem with that <^>(0.o)<^>
 
Shah Faisal
Shah Faisal Hey check the sad post I dare you can watch this .
iyyy65d4.blogspot.com
click here to see dad post and emma sucide letter , you will really be shocked.. :P
 
Jeanluc Capri
Jeanluc Capri doesn't want u to cross the border......have a glass of red wine......coded message
 
Yitzie Ira Selengut
Yitzie Ira Selengut The guys were all at a deer camp. No one wanted to room with Bob, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns. The first guy slept with Bob and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you"? He said, "Bob snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night." The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing, hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful"! He said, Man, that Bob shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night." The third night was Fred's turn. Fred was a tanned, older cowboy, a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. "Good morning!" he said. They couldn't believe it. They said, "Man, what happened?" He said, "Well, we got ready for bed". "I went and tucked Bob into bed, patted him on the butt, and kissed him good night". "Bob sat up and watched me all night."
 
Miguel Maldonado
Miguel Maldonado My life couldnt possibly b better im content wit my babygirl...everything seems to b flowing jst fine...shes alwayz excited 2 c me and shes alwayz showing me love in every way possible...shes a blessing in disguise sent to me from heaven!!!
 
Patricia Beatenhead Tomkinson
Patricia Beatenhead Tomkinson Funnest thing ever havnt laghed so hard it woke me up outta a dead sleep in year. Terry starts talkin so im answerin him come to find out he is sound asleep. Lmfao. He didnt even wake up from me laughin.
 
Jennifer Patterson
Jennifer Patterson Think I may finally be able to sleep! Sure hope so! Been a long day! Good night all!
 
A.k. Siddhik
A.k. Siddhik Cute Proposal. ♥ Boy: Aren't Your Legs Paining???? Girl: No Why Are You Asking???? Boy: Because You Have Been Running In My Mind For A Long Time♥ ♥ ♥
 
Rosemary Mackenzie
Rosemary Mackenzie just spend two hours wandering around the warehouse in a daze, spent $70 on nothing, oh well easy come easy go
 
Molly Moses
Molly Moses My lil niece payed me a visit ha asa tjowee!lmao give here sugar she cn tel u a lot
 
Angging Pagasian Ello Pepio
Angging Pagasian Ello Pepio PRAYER is like a savings account at the bank. As u keep making deposits, the return keeps getting bigger and it will be there for years from now.The legacy of prayer is ongoing for those who seek the LORD. never ever think of withdrawing. God knows, God listens, God Bless ! ! !
 
Laniece Steward
Laniece Steward Silence is a woman's LOUDEST cry. When she's silent, there's a million things running through her mind and she's at her breaking point.
 
Anupreet Sidhu
Anupreet Sidhu Don’t you worry about a thing tonight... you know what to do to please me..
www.youtube.com
catchy beat??
 
Loeto Morake
Loeto Morake Ga o BATLA GO BOna gore Luv has run out mo RELATIONSHIP,ke fa o bona Rre a DrOPA MME KO Spaneng a be a mofa R100 ya lunch a be a sa mofe a KISS NYANA YA GUdbye.
 
Ian Palfrey
Ian Palfrey A snowball fight 1st thing in the morning what better way to start the day for children before going to school!!
 
David James Perry
David James Perry I have finally achieved a major artistic goal. I just finished a sketch of my character from Scratch that turned out precisely the way I wanted it. Photoshopping it tomorrow, hopefully.
 
Robert Rodriguez Jr.
Robert Rodriguez Jr. Having a good time :)
 
Sithree Anie
Sithree Anie ~*~Ha££ø everyone,,i'm back~*~. ~met $ore a££.~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment