Thursday, December 15, 2011

Z00TED 0N DHA M00N WiT DHA MUNCHiEz AT 2' AMDAMNGUESS A BL0W BURGER iT iSDEyy REALL0L Dont love me love yuh moth a Pooh Da Menace UPthinkn bout musicaint that a

Schvonda LateNight Goon Brown
Schvonda LateNight Goon Brown Z00TED 0N DHA M00N WiT DHA MUNCHiEz AT 2' AM..DAMN!!..GUESS A BL0W BURGER iT iS....#DEyy REAL..L0L
 
Quiz Blood
Quiz Blood Dont love me love yuh moth a Pooh Da Menace
 
Geonna La'Shae
Geonna La'Shae UP..thinkn bout music...aint that a passion
 
Ted Sims
Ted Sims Good night y'all, Hooah, This We'll Defend, Semper Fi, May You Have Fair Winds and Following Seas, Aim High(Above And Beyond), Semper Paratus!!!,,,,, "They Will Not Be Forgotten",,,,,, And if you can read this Thank A Veteran and any Active Duty Soldier!!!!!
 
Sally Hodgetts
Sally Hodgetts To every one who is on my friends list, I enjoy hearing about you and your family, the good news and support during the dark times. I love the pix and links. I am not only glad to count you as my friend but also as family. Whether you know it or not, I come to visit you regularly(on FB). Thank you so much for being part of my life, whether or not we talk on a regular basis you are still in my thoughts. I do wish I could see you all in person much more often though! Let's see who actually pays attention. If you like this post, copy this as your status for just one minute. I'll be watching to see who actually does cherish family and friendship.
 
Anaheim Hills Maa
Anaheim Hills Maa Good evening AHMAA students and parents! Just as a reminder, we will be closed on the week between Christmas and New Year's (12/26/11-1/1/12). We are, in fact, still going to be open on Christmas Eve (Saturday 12/24/11). Classes will still be at the same time, and we highly encourage you all to continue to come to class that day to give it your all before you have a enormous Christmas dinner. -We will reopen on the following Monday; 1/2/12. Happy Holidays everyone!
 
Jonathan Bolland
Jonathan Bolland It would appear it has snowed badly in Huddersfield hence the reason that the friggin traffic has ground to a halt
 
Shea Rose
Shea Rose Not a PS3 guy, but this commercial is awesome. Great perspective! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdWkKKSckNk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
www.youtube.com
 
Îtz Mæh Lŷf
Îtz Mæh Lŷf My heart always skips a lil...ven c u n feel u...
 
BlackBeauty Willis
BlackBeauty Willis love a chocolate man!!!
 
Denise Botting
Denise Botting Well I went to my red light awareness class yesterday, I got caught going through a red light, it was very good, learnt a lot. Saved 3 points on my licence!
 
Manny Roman
Manny Roman A bit late... but, this song is hella true :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX4ZF5YzKPY
www.youtube.com
Ballroom scene, but the fire underneath, Gonna eat you all alive, Gonna bring you to your knees. Went out drinking late last night, I had a blast, But now th...
 
Mubareka Charming
Mubareka Charming LIFE is a oneway road, Where, U can See Back. But, U can't Go Back. So Dont miss anything, Enjoy Every Second of Life..
 
Collin Paris
Collin Paris if loving fashion is a crime, we plead guilty
 
Lauren Macklin
Lauren Macklin Bussin it lol don't remember the last time I caught a bus lol!
 
Jhirmi Boobear Corley
Jhirmi Boobear Corley Im going to change into a country guy,like this if u wanna see the process (im will still be awesome)
 
Shanice Purebeautyboss Austin-Stewart
Shanice Purebeautyboss Austin-Stewart On my way to the gas station to get a blunt bored af ain't shit To do but smoke this #LOUD
 
Pascodon Laroco Kedibone
Pascodon Laroco Kedibone its lyk dayjavu each tym i wake...er'thing is the same...#tTAKING A DEEP BREATHA# **Gudmorning Pips**
 
Adam E Zandarski
Adam E Zandarski Spirit does me no good if I only use it as a means of feeling better than. Far too often the spiritual practitioner lives firmly in the feedback loop of congratulations. They congratulate themselves for being "higher than the sheeple." They seek congratulations from their students for being a "wise teacher." They seek congratulations from their teachers for being such an adept student. Bah! I have no need nor time for this! I have moved past the concept of better than. I will be, one with all existence I see no seperation between me and Hitler. If you are a sheeple, I love you. If you are a great sage, I love you. If you are a homeless vagrant, I love you. I do this because I am one, and I love myself.
 
Ace Sowavey
Ace Sowavey I need a studio were to go to to drop these songz i got
 
Happy Doha
Happy Doha Hello friend'koi online a.
 
Lorraine Trillo
Lorraine Trillo in a couple of minutes it will be my sister maryanne's birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER!!!!! she is the greatest example any younger sister could ever have and i feel blessed to have her in my life
 
Sarah Artango Yer
Sarah Artango Yer CODE WORD FOR SEX A husband and wife decided they needed to use "code" to indicate that they wanted to have sex without letting their children in on it. They decided on the word Typewriter. One day the husband told his five year old daughter, "Go tell your mommy that daddy needs to type a letter". The child told her mother what her dad said, and her mom responded, "Tell your daddy that he can't type a letter right now cause there is a red ribbon in the typewriter." The child went back to tell her father what mommy said. A few days later the mom told the daughter, "Tell daddy that he can type that letter now." The child told her father, returned to her mother and announced, "Daddy said never mind with the typewriter, he already wrote the letter by hand."
 
Hayley Forster
Hayley Forster I would rather have a life full of "oh wells" than a life filled with "what ifs"
 
Aaron Maze
Aaron Maze *Big sigh* Mom update-for those who care. Mom was put back into hospital for "stomach" infection. Painful, contagious and generally not good. Doc checked in on her earlier and had his "Oh shit" moment for the day and set her up for surgery ASAP. 10pm-1am-had some infected bowel removed,on ventilator til morning, but, so far, is doing just fine. God, that woman is a pain in the ass! Just can't get better and call it a freakin' day, can she? Well, FINALLY, off to bed, now that I no longer need to be in Big Worry mode. So, g'nite.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment