Thursday, December 15, 2011

If u like me tell me if u love me them show me if ur in love with me then inbox me if u dont like me then im sorry

Malinda Sears-rodriguez
Malinda Sears-rodriguez If u like me tell me. if u love me them show me. if ur in love with me then inbox me. if u dont like me then im sorry ur lost. all that matters is i love me. if u love me then that a beautiful thing we have as one.
 
Ymbmf Papgame
Ymbmf Papgame Ya own people could be them people no glasses could help u see them people. We around to many evil people. My desert eagle aint even legal but shhhhhhhhh!!
 
Sonam Gandhi
Sonam Gandhi Nice line said by a broken heart: . please dont come one more time infront of mee..!! Otherwise again i will trUst u..
 
Alowonle Basirat Temitope
Alowonle Basirat Temitope Habeeb Eyitayo Deere Mololuwa,may d ALMIGHTY bless u,guide u,protect u and show u HIS MERCIES. I love u so much. May your tomorrow be greater than today. may the peace of GOD be with u 4 d rest of ur life. ameen.
 
Sohail Shaikh
Sohail Shaikh A girl nd boy meet after their break up grl-i heard u found sum one new boy- yes, nd she is bttr than u. Grl- oh really cn she makes u smile like i do boy- no bt she never make me cry like u... Love hurtz
 
Keta Floyd
Keta Floyd 99: U C00L N JUST T0 LET U KN0W MY ASS IS REAL SINCE U THINK ITS FAKE
 
Sukh Brar
Sukh Brar i love u frinds
 
Sangti Arong
Sangti Arong helo mi FRIENDS THANKU SO MCH 4 WISHN ME ,U GUYS MAK MI DEA SPECIAL WANA TL U SUMTHNG!**2NTE WE R HAVN A PARTY SO M INVITN EVERIONE OF U SO SO PLS PLS F POSIBL CUM N JOIN WT US!TME 6P.M ONWARD** LUFF U AL**
 
Sipho-Msixty Ramaru
Sipho-Msixty Ramaru I always get this question "its de 16th, whr u goin?", every year!.....f*ck I got a calender at my house I knw its de 16th! N I aint going nowhere ko nna ko gae. . .u shud try dat sh*t! O nne ko geno!
 
Monique Mancillas
Monique Mancillas Yes i am spung on my cutie and i dont give a fuck no more and dats fuck up i told u da true and bitch u lied to me and bitch i dont know why u tripping out on him if u have all kinds of foo on dis shit haha fucking lame ass cutieeee
 
Anuj Thakur
Anuj Thakur A baby mosquito came back after its 1st fight. . . . Dad asked: "how did u feel?" . . . It replied: "Dad it was wonderful. evry1 ws clappin 4 me" Moral: Take evrything positively..:P...:)
 
Millicent Mahlabane
Millicent Mahlabane Tinkin of usin 8-ta wat u tink?
 
Nettie Baddasx
Nettie Baddasx 229 U SEXY. FWM
 
Hardheyshina Hormawhunme Harbihordun
Hardheyshina Hormawhunme Harbihordun pray lyk evwi tins belong2GOD and work lyk evwi body depend on u
 
Yeji Ju
Yeji Ju 어떡해ㅏㅏㄷ랴니댜러ㅏ트ㅡ퍼랻지야니ㅏ아러댤티ㅏ러ㅈ가ㅓ랴ㅣㅜㄹ쟏ㄱ%^#$(ㅆ%*ㅛㅆ(#$@껑라역디ㅏㅓㄹ냐도ㅑㅕㅅ329ㄱ5ㅕ아ㅓㅌ푼ㄷ02ㅣ아헌댜ㅕ허티라ㅓ햐 난망햇다 ㅜ
 
Thelma Nana Osei
Thelma Nana Osei Gr8t is thy faithfulnes, mornin by mornin new mercies i see. Thank u Jesus 4 anoder lyf.
 
Rajesh Rajput
Rajesh Rajput NIFTY FULL TGT HIT BUY AT 4713/4681 NOW 4743 WAIT BOOK PARTIAL PROFIT OR WAIT U[TO 4781
 
Sarah Burnett
Sarah Burnett I LOVE U JERRY
 
Tshegofatso Marengwa
Tshegofatso Marengwa It aint always about you, thnk 4 ur loved ones, wt u do wnt only hurt bt even those close 2 u
 
Mylon Frazier
Mylon Frazier LIKE if u woke
 
Moses Omondi
Moses Omondi Kenya Inchi- Yetu, Kenya Inchi- Yetu, Kenya Inchi yetu ilo uhuru. In this festive season I wish that Kenyans think about the patriotic songs. Go through those songs in your mind one by one. U notice how informative they are. Remmember the songs like woi woi mzee alipigwa na mayai iliyo oza, Kenya inchi yangu, Kenya ndiye baba yangu, Karibuni Kenya, Kenya hakuna matata,
 
Olayinka Akiode Aristo Jnr
Olayinka Akiode Aristo Jnr Jehovah God I thank u for another
 
Anita Skelton
Anita Skelton jodie diane and michelle rea so wish i counld send u both a xmas card but heaven seems so far away........one saying how it tore are families apart u both left way before youre time .we love u we miss you and we grieve for you each and everyday you both left us all broken hearted ......
 
Swippa Got'em Choosin
Swippa Got'em Choosin Goodnight!!! If u got da number hit me if u a factor ill text back
 
Angela Faye Scruggs
Angela Faye Scruggs Thank u Savanha Evans for my Words with Friends "crack fix" haha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment