Thursday, December 15, 2011

Whenever i make people mad they start calling me a Bitch Hoe Skank Slut Whore ' wanna be scene ' ' emo ' ' wanna be punker ' and then ' you're ugly as fuck ' ' that's why

Crystal Martinez
Crystal Martinez Whenever i make people mad , they start calling me a Bitch Hoe Skank Slut Whore & ' wanna be scene ' ' emo ' ' wanna be punker ' and then ' you're ugly as fuck ' ' that's why nobody likes you' XD!!!!!ahaha. Lol , You Need to grow the fuck up . & Stop Acting Childish. t-.-t
 
Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin Well it looks official,the 49ers are moving to Santa Clara next to Great America,into a 68000 seat stadium.Drawings look nice.Santa Clara city councel voted to go ahead with the build and will start work soon.The move will be in time for the 2014 season.I wonder what they will call them.The Santa Clara 49ers,South Bay 49ers,Great America 49ers,or how about,wait for it-- Mountain View 49ers YA!!! (:>D
 
Jose Ocasio
Jose Ocasio Tomorrow night the Showboat has a Latin group coming to play.I'm trying to help Jason promote the party,and if I do good.I might get a chance to promote my own night at Showboat.Please everyone,try to make it at least for an hour to show me some support.Thank you I would appreciate it very much.If I get my chance I would bring something that Atlantic City has been missing for long time.Try to make it everyone,please
 
Pollo Villalobos
Pollo Villalobos ------------------Turn On's : []Your eyes . [] Your lips . [] Your Voice . [] Your body . [x] Your personality . [] Your smile . [] Everything . Feelings ? : [] I have/had a crush on you . [] I love you . [] I miss you . [] I want you . [x] We're Fb friends . [x] We're strangers . [] Cool Peoplez, Need 2 Be Wayy Cooler Den We Ihh Would i date you ? : [] I'm straight |: [] Nope -_- [] Yess ♥ [] Maybe :D [x] I dont know 0.0 [] Already did
 
John Milton
John Milton Just added my ec, now all I need is a 36 on the final to make a C. Still can't make a B with a perfect score. Oh well, my perfect Christmas present this year will be a passing grade so I NEVER have to take that class again.
 
Hallan Arnaldo Mejia
Hallan Arnaldo Mejia Estoy Harto D Fracasos. yo Quoero A Alquien Que Me Ame Da Verdad <3

Likes

Hallan Arnaldo Mejia
 
Jessica Bowersock
Jessica Bowersock what a night I love breakups, feels great. fml
 
Yaswanth Kesanapalli
Hanuman Temple in the West Indies....abhishek by a helicopter.
 
Nunu Naledi
Nunu Naledi There is a saying that goes'you havent lived until you do something to someone who can never repay you!
 
Meer Aatif
Meer Aatif Life before Computer: . . -Window was a square hole in a room. -Application was something written in paper. -Mouse was a reptile. -Keyboard was a Piano. -File was a important office material. -Hard Drive was a uncomfortable road trip. -Cut was done with Knife n Paste was done with Glue. -Web was spider's home. -Virus was flu. -Apple and Blackberry were just fruits. -We couldn't "UNDO" anything we have done..!! ;) :
 
Keitumetse Ramekgwa
Keitumetse Ramekgwa wearing a dres for da work xmas party, tjo i dnt evn wana work hle. Dino di tsididi, dijo motlele. Hmmmm. Geniet die dag loverrrrs.
 
Jayne Horsfall
Jayne Horsfall Well that sleep was a wast of time :(
 
Tu CharlaTan
Tu CharlaTan Yo Se Que Tu Buscas un CharLatan Que Siqa La Jodienda Que No Te Valqa Pique Y Contiqo No coma Mierda Y Que Te Susurre Cosas Sucias Mientras A ti te Toque Ese Soy YO Dale Vamos A Lo Fuck Itt! =]
 
Anthony Campos
Anthony Campos I will never tell santa i want a girlfriend for christmas because then he'd tell me Ho Ho Ho and i'll be like No No No
 
Maxi Valadez
Maxi Valadez MAN I SHUD B HAVING A GUD TIME BUT ALL I HEAR IS UR VOICE, ALL I SEE IS CHARACTERISTICS OF U, AND WELL JUST FACE IT IM NOT EVEN HERE IN MY THOUGHTS IM SUMWHERE ELSE WITH U...
 
Dev Bhawsar
Dev Bhawsar Psychological fact : When a person cries due to happiness the 1st drop of tears comes frm the right eye...But when it 1st comes frm the left,its pain,donotice.
 
Jozette Martinez
Jozette Martinez Creative writing can wait until I have a clear mind. I'm goin to bed. Good night everybody :)
 
Sisipho Mgetu
Sisipho Mgetu Hw far wud u go to protect a loved one frm the law?
 
Michelle Martin Sims Davis
Michelle Martin Sims Davis after someone uses u and throws u away like trash..remember smile walk head high and remember payback is a bitch:)
 
Stephanie Saephan
Stephanie Saephan going for a drive ha ashley in her mw3
 
Brittnee Rosee
Brittnee Rosee I Don't Fight Over Boys I Know That's Not Mine & I Don't Argue On FB well Mayb A Lil But I Mostly Do Is Laugh At Em
 
Ehrar Raies
Ehrar Raies Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration,motivation and a pinch of creativity.......
 
Jenae Cherry
Jenae Cherry a "DC Cobbs" date will be posted for the end of December coming in the next couple days... let me us know what works best for everyone!!! :) <3 lovelovelove. Can't wait to be in my amazing hometown! :) <3
 
Denny Negro
Denny Negro Goddamit! I feel like a shape shifter.
 
Sergio Nava
Sergio Nava Nothing beats cuddling with my baby girl after a long day..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment