Thursday, December 15, 2011

Romans 2:2829 NLT For you are not a true Jew just because you were born of Jewish parents or because you have gone through the ceremony of circumcision No a true

Glenroy Grey
Glenroy Grey Romans 2:28-29 NLT For you are not a true Jew just because you were born of Jewish parents or because you have gone through the ceremony of circumcision. No, a true Jew is one whose heart is right with God. And true circumcision is not merely obeying the letter of the law; rather, it is a change of heart produced by God's Spirit. And a person with a changed heart seeks praise from God, not from people.
 
Stephen Dzimbiri
Stephen Dzimbiri "In the year king Uzziah died,l saw the Lord" seated on a throne,high and exalted,and the train o hs robe filled the temple. Explain the 1st part n cots
 
Rick Hayes
Rick Hayes i love when everyday ppl make more excuses why they cant do this or why they cant do that ..an yet in honesty they just dont give a fk ...which is why the world we live in is so twisted
 
Colbert Mashaba
Colbert Mashaba In this life we are living in, there are two things involed. Is either you are man or a woman
 
Meghan Elizabeth
Meghan Elizabeth "I want a smokey whiskey..."she says "no sweety, what you want is a scotch.." I say.. = doing something right
 
Sandra Noonan
Sandra Noonan Gonna get up. Head 2 work for a few hours den off in to town and get the last few bits for christmas. Nearly finished thank god:):)
 
Peter Padamadan
A Must Share Photo....Plzz Join the Campaign
 
Latesha Turner
Latesha Turner My My My ! Lord, I can't sleep I wonder why? I'm having a kind of bittersweet moment right now. I am happy because one day until my day and sad because a person that I LOVE so very much is ill, but I know that my God is Able. Praying that all is well with her. Late in the midnight hours God is going to turn it around. I don't care about the situtation you may be facing if you put your trust in Jesus --- he will make everything alright. Lord, we claim victory over our Dear Mother Turner and her family in Jesus Holy and Righteous Name Amen! Pray is the answer and faith is what unlock the door. Well, getting my hair done later today, outfit, nails, and toes done for my Graduation tomorrow night @7pm if the Lord delay his coming. Once again thanks to all who have supported me over the years! Moni ife yin ( i LOVE YOU ALL)!
 
Toni Trevatt
Toni Trevatt one more day before i can have a lay in, before next week rush to get ready for xmas day lol
 
Latonya So Gor'juss
Latonya So Gor'juss up ; having a BALL BABY! :) iaint worried bout no man no moee , my uncle just told me to let tht nigga go! , god is my one&only man. :P_ realTalk!:DDD. -- .. abt to watch sum movies wit my cousin<3
 
Samir Hussein
Samir Hussein you block me like you think its gonna bother me, its just mean even less of a chance things go back to whatever they were. but like i said you do you, and ill be over here doing me
 
Khetsa Nxumalo Umnguni
Khetsa Nxumalo Umnguni BRAIN TEASER!! Life is gud n am enjoying it.I luv ppl so much,but i dont lyk it whn dey bury me wthout a casket,wht is even worse,is dat dey bury me alive.Wht i lyk bout me is dat i alwaiys resurrect from dat dead. Who am i??
 
Siphelele Prince Zulu
Siphelele Prince Zulu I've always been a good guy *ningixolele bakwethu*
 
Tandy Heaton-Hansen
Tandy Heaton-Hansen Well found out y my 3 back bedrooms dont get heat there is s big hole in the head vents so no reason to turn on the heat and the landlord still wont fix it so im getting a court order for a work order and he will have 30days to fix everything. Dam slum lords.
 
Magyar Külügyi Intézet
Magyar Külügyi Intézet Matura Tamás: Kína európai befektetései és a magyar kapcsolatok
www.kulugyiintezet.hu
Magyar Külügyi Intézet, Hungarian Institute of International Relations
 
Shade Obscure
Shade Obscure Written on a restroom wall: "Life is always exciting...when you have the runs"
 
Craig Jurowicz
Craig Jurowicz Convinced i live with a fag, Rihanna's new film clip comes on and damo says he doesnt rate her, what a sausage smuggler
 
Phill Mswati Kolobe
Phill Mswati Kolobe Its only a few hours b4 December 16, ntate Hoki's birth day...ekare nka palama ka ya mafteng 1st thng 2mor.
 
Shemeak Brown
Shemeak Brown GANGSTA, SEXY LIPS, ND HAS A SWEET SIDE <3 #WOOP!LIKES
 
Yzärc Bäppy
Yzärc Bäppy That last u wont believe! I dare you can watch this .
njhhhft.blogspot.com
click here to see dad post and emma sucide letter , you will really be shocked.. :P
 
Eric Regnier
Eric Regnier i would actually like to say thanx for the good night people do suck but i had a amazing night because of it so thank you you know who u are
 
Cris de Castro
Cris de Castro People usually consider walking on water or in thin air a miracle. But I think the real miracle is not to walk either on water or in thin air, but to walk on earth. Every day we are engaged in a miracle which we don’t even recognize: a blue sky, white clouds, green leaves, the black, curious eyes of a child — our own two eyes. All is a miracle. cris
 
Benjy Ben Benny
Benjy Ben Benny Its a previlage for u to b in my phonebook so help urself n call mi b4 it is taken away
 
Jijo Umar
Jijo Umar Guyz mornin about 2 tek a shower
 
Deborah Molote
Deborah Molote Seteng sediba sa madi aletareng ya tefelo,diba seo e leng setlhare,matla a sona ke bophelo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment