Thursday, December 15, 2011

JUST A THOUGHT: Love…and you shall be loved what do you face bookers family and friends think this means Keep smiling and hold back you tears things will get better That

Pieter Bakkes II
Pieter Bakkes II JUST A THOUGHT: Love…and you shall be loved
 
Marissa Munoz
Marissa Munoz what do you face bookers family and friends think this means? Keep smiling and hold back you tears things will get better! That worries me and im not shure why.... I have a bad feelin. Intuition?? Omy... Wtf? Bad bad felin and i just dont know why. :{
 
Armaan Mukadam
Armaan Mukadam The best way to mend a broken heart is time and girlfriends. ~Gwyneth Paltrow
 
John Royal
John Royal Welcome Home; Soldiers and your Civilian Support Personnel, all of you. It is so good, I'm elated to see our service men and women coming home to their families. I worried for 10 years for each and everyone that served and for their families they left here not knowing if or when they were coming home. I cried for those we lost, I felt such deep sorrow for those who would never see them alive again. I Cheer for the soldiers that came home damaged and broken. I'm praying they will succeed against the barriers they now faced. I understand with personal experience and knowledge the problems of a Lifetime of PTSD. The emotional roller coaster they and their families will face with PTSD and the prejudice toward the mentally ill and disabled that is expressed so openly. That will hamper their recovery from the madness of war. I pray that our nation will be there for them without reservations. We all know better than that. especially those of us who are disabled. I am ashamed of our Government Representatives, 10 years ago for risking their lives in war without proper equipment.That I know from experience that our Politicians will abandon them here at home as soon as they can get away with it, so they can say they're saving money. Probably, more than likely to put the money in their own pockets or their Corporate sponsors and not those who really need it. I will fear for them in the quagmire of substandard civilian medical care. That cares less for those in relation to their financial status, level of Insurance and/or religious connections. I know from the examples I've had to live through myself, I'm barely living. I don't want to see them to have to live though life barely living. Banks exploiting them and robbing them blind. We have already have seen those institutions exhibit such fine examples of respect and morality for the very people that fund their paychecks and exorbitant bonuses. Now they are going to have to live with a Congress and Senate whom are prepared to exercise a declaration of war on their own American Citizens on American Soil based on paranoid delusions of the threat of Civil War. Because we dare to speak out as is our right. In Peaceful Protests that will escalate this spring as they know. So now we have the threat over our heads that if we speak our minds and hearts. That we will be arrested and disappeared. Without due process or the very rights we are guaranteed by our Declaration of Independence, Constitution and Bill of Rights. They are coming home to a Governmental System rift with corruption and greed that seems to care little for these Veterans and less for us civilians in need. Coming home to a Country that has no future for our young and even less for those over 50. To a Country that has an epidemic of homelessness, yet there are Millions of empty housing facilities and homes. To a government willing to miss represent employment statistics and Corporations deliberately driving our standard of living and pay rates down to Third world levels and profit for it. I want to apologize to those service members coming home to say we couldn't prevent what has been done to theirs and our America. The American Dream was stolen and I don't ever see us recovering our dream again and if we try to those in power will meet us in WAR on the very soil you fought so hard to defend. Welcome home Soldiers and Merry Christmas, I respect and Love you all
 
Jason Person
Jason Person I just found out that Van Damme and Norris are going to be in the Expendables 2. So is Willis and Ahnold. Does this make anyone else a little....emotional. AWESOME.
 
Roger Clarke
Roger Clarke Just took a photo of my BA flight taking off from SYD from the airport bar. Qantas took me off this flight because their connecting flight was an hour late which meant that I couldn't make boarding. I made it with 15 minutes to spare but at the gate was turned away because they changed my plans. They decided to put me on another flight, without telling me, that leaves 6 hours later than my flight. I am absolutely tamping. The batman said I had a '2 at a time face on'. No apologies, no nothing.
 
Rahul Jadhav
Human Body can Bear Only Up to 45 Del(Unit) of Pain. But... At the Time of Giving Birth, a Woman Feels Up to 57 Del of Pain. This's Similar to 20 Bones getting Fractured, at a Time. ''LOVE YOUR MOM'' till the End of Your Life.. ! Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in any field, since the payment is pure love The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness Motherhood is priced Of God, at price no man May dare To lessen or misunderstand Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn, Hundreds of bees in the purple clover, Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn, But only one mother the wide world over. My mother is a poem I'll never be able to write, though everything I write is a poem to my mother. One good mother is worth a hundred schoolmasters Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.. !! Share this If You Love Your Mom.. !! ♥
 
Chris Walker
Chris Walker Show a thirsty dude a fish he won't know how to act
 
Lisa Vega
Lisa Vega got a taste for some french toast and some scrambled eggs.....maybe ill make that in the morning
 
Kartik Venkatesan
Kartik Venkatesan 50+ Facebook wishes, 17+ phone calls & 20+ text messages... Birthday was the most special I've ever had. Thanks to Pragash Vengatesan for the 25 gifts on the 25th birthday... I'm swept off my feet and have hardly any words to thank every one of you who wished me on my birthday... Thank you is too less a word to express my gratitude..., I'm so happy I've got you all...
 
Aloha Pearl
Aloha Pearl Aloha Pearl ekszerek kaphatok Tordaszentlaszlon a viraguzletben is
 
Jon Honeycutt
Jon Honeycutt You won't feel me til you want it so bad you tell yourself your in it and tell the world around you your paper work is finished and steal your mothers debit cards so you can maintain an image and ride around in overpriced rental cars that aint tented you need a minute? you got it you know its real when your latest nights are your greatest nights the sun is up when you get home thats just a way of life.
 
Devan Lane Pope
Devan Lane Pope So then I challenge everyone on Facebook. Why do hotdogs come in packages of 10? Yes there is a good answer for this.
 
Ntokozo Sgido Simelane
Ntokozo Sgido Simelane Live a lil smile more often dnt be shy go crazey go wild cause life iz too short
 
Bopha Zwane
Bopha Zwane ngaze ngafa koma yinye nje ihansa can make a difference
 
Mitchelle Bojorquez
Mitchelle Bojorquez Gunna have a movie night bymyself since my gordito fell asleep & my gorda went home :/ oh well
 
Mxolisi Nkonyane 'Shung Shung'
Mxolisi Nkonyane 'Shung Shung' 2 appreciate d importanc of oral hygien jst hv visit psych*mental* nd hv a patient tlk to u jst 1metr hvn a 1 on 1 sessn away m telln u aftr dat u wl brush ur teeth evry aftr 5 minuts.haa phose ngafa.
 
Hugo Juice
Hugo Juice MONEY LOVE FEELS BETTER THEN A FAKE BITCH LOVE U FEEL ME!!!
 
Randy Mercado
Randy Mercado Y callo.ep.aguacero y no es el de mayo. A contemplar el agua en walmart jajaja
 
Mbalie Gorgeus Manana Mcusi
Mbalie Gorgeus Manana Mcusi Wow! Wht an awesome nyt i jst hd.mrning my luvly 4rndz hp u hd a gr8 nyt lyk mwah! Hv a gud dae.
 
Friends of T.O.Ps
Friends of T.O.Ps Smokin' hot pic. Aprilia!!!But that why save you from my bloodthirsty crew!!!This Boss "Ninja Ass_as_sin" is a level 906 Fearless with over 100k fight wins,and 6371 people iced thus far.Aprilia is not just beautiful...she appears to be quite deadly as well! So let's show her that we can be deadly as well as dapper!!!https://www.facebook.com/aprilia.winner?ref=pb
 
Jason Alcozer
Jason Alcozer Today was a good day spend time with my brothers and ended up at a bar after their band practice and had a shot and two pitchers of beer great times
 
Luis Chavez
Luis Chavez Ahh what a lovely night cant get any better than this^-^
 
Umberto Buffone
Umberto Buffone X-FACTOR!!!!!! it's becoming m confused by the wk; who is going to win it!!!?AMARO!CHRIS! JOSH!!!A#1 CH#2 JO #3 puo essere!!!......till Domani,Lol
 
Michael Smith
Michael Smith having a good feed tonight :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment