Thursday, December 15, 2011

The shadow bird always builds a 3room nest It is divided into nursery; pantry andamp; for guarding purposes What a management craving a bowl of cocoa puffs and bowl

Otunba Bolaji Snr Nurudeen
Otunba Bolaji Snr Nurudeen The shadow bird always builds a 3-room nest. It is divided into nursery; pantry andamp; for guarding purposes. What a management!
 
Ashwee Dawn Richardson
Ashwee Dawn Richardson craving a bowl of cocoa puffs and bowl from chipotle... WHY??? no clue lol
 
Tamsen Cotto
Tamsen Cotto Understanding Men.. this shit is sooo true lol "IT'S A GUY THING" Translated: "There is no rational thought pattern connected with it, and you have no chance at all of making it logical." "CAN I HELP WITH DINNER?" Translated: "Why isn't it already on the table?" "UH HUH," "SURE, HONEY," OR "YES, DEAR" Translated: Absolutely nothing. It's a conditioned response. "IT WOULD TAKE TOO LONG TO EXPLAIN" Translated: "I have no idea how it works." "I WAS LISTENING TO YOU. IT'S JUST THAT I HAVE THINGS ON MY MIND." Translated: "That girl standing on the corner is a real babe." "TAKE A BREAK HONEY, YOU'RE WORKING TOO HARD." Translated: "I can't hear the game over the vacuum cleaner." "THAT'S INTERESTING, DEAR." Translated: "Are you still talking?" "YOU KNOW HOW BAD MY MEMORY IS." Translated: "I remember the theme song to 'F Troop', the address of the first girl I ever kissed, and the vehicle identification numbers of every car I've ever owned, but I forgot our anniversary." "I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU, AND GOT YOU THESE ROSES." Translated: "The girl selling them on the corner was a real babe." "OH, DON'T FUSS - I JUST CUT MYSELF, IT'S NO BIG DEAL." Translated: "I have actually severed a limb, but will bleed to death before I admit that I'm hurt." "I CAN'T FIND IT." Translated: "It didn't fall into my outstretched hands, so I'm completely clueless." "WHAT DID I DO THIS TIME?" Translated: "What did you catch me at?" "I HEARD YOU." Translated: "I haven't the foggiest clue what you just said, and am hoping desperately that I can fake it well enough so that you don't spend the next three days yelling at me." "YOU KNOW I COULD NEVER LOVE ANYONE ELSE." Translated: "I am used to the way you yell at me, and realize it could be worse." "YOU LOOK TERRIFIC." Translated: "Oh, please don't try on one more outfit, I'm starving." "I'M NOT LOST. I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE WE ARE." Translated: "No one will ever see us alive again."
 
Brian Black
Brian Black Certain Females Look Sexy In A New Era Cap.. Jus Sayn
 
Laurielle Murray
Laurielle Murray Just got home, had a lovely day with my Toni <3
 
Raygina Rayona Jordan
Raygina Rayona Jordan I Think Is Unlady Like To Sit On A Nigga Face He Mite As Well Be Lickin Dat Ass
 
Thomas Russell Sr
Thomas Russell Sr Need prayers so bad right now.!!!! Hope someone cares. If u are my friend click the like button & then re-post. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever u may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways!! WE ALL NEED A BREAK THROUGH POST AN PRAY....
 
Erlecks Alex Kisenyi
Erlecks Alex Kisenyi Everyone has a secret......i do have secrets...and you too..
 
Odiahi Clinton
Odiahi Clinton IN SCHOOL:A gurl came 2 me and said''i need ur DIC for my ASS'' and i was like ''WTF*slowly*''b4 i asked wat do u mean?and she simply said i mean ur dictionary for my assignment.lol
 
B Dot Johnson
B Dot Johnson Damn, when i spoted u, i knew i had to have u. Once i got a hold of u, i couldn't hide my excitment, i have been wanting u for so long. At first u tried to give trouble with me opening u up, i got inside & seen all the beauty that awaited me. I grab u, unravel u & let u melt in my mouth. Love me some Starburst
 
Emmanuel Seala
Emmanuel Seala God’s mercy is new every morning. Each day we can find a fresh place to begin.
 
Cj Cskeezy Taylor
Cj Cskeezy Taylor Somebody fwm I'm up bored need a new lil friend
 
Paul Sonqoba Manjanja II
Paul Sonqoba Manjanja II GREAT CAREER: Insurance has fantastic high paying and in demand opportunities in short & long term insurance sturdy this course and get your FAIS credits and you will be destined for a great career at insurance customer service departments. 4u by mobiJOBS, www.mobijobs.co.za
 
Leonelito Umil
Leonelito Umil *One day, Erap saw Cory reading a book on Logic... Erap: Cory, mahirap ata yang binabasa mo? Cory: Hindi, logic lang to, madali lang. Erap: Ano ba yang logic, di ko ata alam. Cory: Ganito lang yan. May aquarium ka ba sa bahay? Erap: Oo! Cory: Kung may aquarium ka, edi mahilig ka sa isda? Erap: Oo. Cory: At kung mahilig ka sa isda, mahilig ka rin sa dagat? Erap: Oo. Cory: Kung mahilig ka sa dagat, gusto mo sa beach? Erap: Oo. Cory: Kung mahilig ka go sa beach, mahilig ka sa seksing babaeng naka- bathing suit? Erap: Oo naman. Cory: Kung mahilig ka sa seksing babaeng naka-bathing suit, lalakeng- lalake ka? Erap: Oo! Cory: At kung lalakeng-lalake ka, edi macho ka? Erap: Oo. Cory: Kita mo na, ganyan lang ang Logic! Erap: Okay pala yang logic na yan ah! The next day, Erap saw Piolo P. Erap: Piolo, subukan ko lang itong itinuro sa aking Logic ni Cory. Piolo: Sige nga! Erap: May aquarium ka ba sa bahay? Piolo: Wala. Erap: BAKLA KA NGA. Hit like :)
 
Annette Sorrendino Chandler
Annette Sorrendino Chandler Hate is too powerful an emotion to waste on someone you don't even like. Yeah, that is a repost from a long while ago, but it's always worked for me as a personal tenet.
 
Shadrack Bonaya
Shadrack Bonaya Waz it this eazy to move on...thought it waz a drag to helll
 
GHab Lu
GHab Lu ~` do you know wat hapens when you continously ignoring people? you are teaching them to live a happy life without you . > Snobby .
 
Sherral-Lee Manto
Sherral-Lee Manto East Coast Radio has just confirmed dat Tuesday 27.12.2011 is a Public Holiday.
 
Aran Singh
Aran Singh To do list 1. Buy a turtle 2. Name it 'The speed of light' . . . . . . . 3. Be able to say I can run faster the speed of light ;)
 
Kuch Bhi
Kuch Bhi The Moment of joy.... when you see your food coming in a restaurant...
 
Cookie PrettyqirlRock
Cookie PrettyqirlRock 69 ; my whole HEART . we have a bond dat most mfckas wouldn't understand . we done been throuqh it all . yu a asshole buh i love yu reqardless .
 
Reisya Ibrahim Erdika Putra
Reisya Ibrahim Erdika Putra pingin kembali dimana aku bertemu denganmu "A"
 
Jerwin M. Lasin
Jerwin M. Lasin A Big Christmas Treat from Lasallians to San Pablo
www.dlsl.edu.ph
 
Andres Miguel C. M.
Andres Miguel C. M. CHILL OUT |Jueves 15 | We love Chill | Tributo a Ñejo Flow en manos de Dj Rock (Reggaeton) & Kenny Van Gomez(Electronic) | Open Bar | Pescera para las chicas | Botella de Vodka "cumpleañeros"| Listas 11:30 pm CHILL OUT |Viernes 16 |Amazing Friday | Tatoo's Crazy Party | Tarima : artista sorpresa + 10 de nuestros mejores dj del 2011 q compartieron tarima en Chill cerrando el año | Premios al tatuaje + Sexy | Botella de Vodka Absolut Gold edition "cumpleañeros"| Listas 11:30 pm CHILL OUT |Sabado 17 |Buocas Time party | Celebrando el cumple de Alex Joel y El XXIII | Open Bar | En tarima : Comando Tiburon, Latin Fresh, Jr Rank, Renny K-Shorro, entre muchos mas| Listas 11:30 pm
 
Jhony Sikoeman
Jhony Sikoeman Now playing# ENTER SHIKARI - YOU'RE NOT A WINNER . . .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment