Thursday, December 15, 2011

Two more hour theb i can go eat well i am on a roll 2nitecleaningcleaning my hubby will wake up at 4 n think he is in the wrong house

Sai Vang
Sai Vang Two more hour theb i can go eat
 
Susan Love
Susan Love well i am on a roll 2nite....cleaning....cleaning!! my hubby will wake up at 4 n think he is in the wrong house!! just put a roast in the crock pot, gonna be yummy! i slept yesterday for 4 hrs, so no sleep 2nite, might as well get all my rat killin done!
 
Steven Dickson
Steven Dickson Wish I could skip this part of the learning and getting stronger stage. Things could be so good for me right now if this crap was out of the way.
 
Too'Cute Davis
Too'Cute Davis Had a wonderful time at the Venue now inside I go bt he said he waitin for me I'm crunk and I'm feelin some type of way so ion know what I'm bout to get into its either my bed or his...! #goodnight facebook
 
Amelia Stanford
Amelia Stanford Dear All my amazing year 6's This poem is dedicated to u .. I came in kindy, When the sky was so blue, And was i told i will be fine. Little did i know, That i'd meet all of you , And be crying at this very time. Thankyou for taking me under your wing, And making me so welcome. You guys are amazing people, Remember that. So with one day to go, I will remember i sat here crying, But always remember who your true friends are. Follow your hearts, Reach for the stars, And dream huge. I love you all year 6, And i wish you all the best in years to come! Love amelia stanford :) <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
 
Azim Cartaa
Azim Cartaa Im way to gonee, wtf am i doin... Wake up in da mornin like who the fuck am i skrewin... Ma partnaa on browns and yu kno im on whites.. yu kno its goin down i could do this all night... gotta get to the paypaa, 1time for the hatasz.. Money ova bitchesz, 2times for the fake'ahsz cuz even in the dark baby imma shine brightt im way to gonee best nighhhh of my lifee... (Jeezy) That tm103 (H.A) boutta be wavyyy!!!
 
Craig Gwaibo
Craig Gwaibo I luv rain here it makes me feel sexy...
 
Darius Pritchett
Darius Pritchett I just learned gymnasium comes from a greek word gymnazian which means to exercise naked ha
 
Jasmine lovesJa'Nelle Williams
Jasmine lovesJa'Nelle Williams My daughter really up with the shit smh she need to take her ass to bed because I'm hella sleepy I gotta work in the morning swts:finna try too pit Nelle to sleep so I'm off this thang
 
Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell My busniess partner approved me to get the building :) I am asking the Property Management company to let us have the keys @ 15 Jan so we can start construction! Whoot Whoot
 
Joe Smith
Joe Smith Should I by 12 gauge shotie, I don't know why he's not more well know his music makes me die like deth klok style cuz it's so sick
 
Nicole Nelson
Nicole Nelson Random: ppl talk so much fake mess up on fb, Duhh did u forget I know the real you?? Stop stunting for Facebook n b Yoself! Sn: if u feel like I'm talkin about u then this must be a issue for you!!!ijs
 
Gabrialo Jamal
Gabrialo Jamal POWER IS BACK AND SO AM i !! :D
 
Trina BadAzz Wilson
Trina BadAzz Wilson I REALLY WISH DIS BITCH KEEP MY NAME OUT HER MOUTH AND TRUST MEH U KNW WHO U ARE.. KMSL CAUSE I GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU AND YOUR'S HUN DON'T DO MEH CAUSE I ON REALLY THINK U ARE READY FOR DA OUT COME HOE....AND TRUST ME HUN BASTROP AIN'T THAT BIG SO I AIN'T HARD TEW FIND!!!!!!!!!
 
Monique Van Wyk
Monique Van Wyk ♥ ...*Repost If your Grandfather is in Heaven for Christmas*... ♥ If roses grow in Heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me. Place them in my grandpa's hands && tell Him they're from me. Tell Him that I love && miss Him. && when he turns to smile, place a kiss upon his cheek && hold him for a while. Miss u so much pa wish u could spend xmas with us mwah will always lov u my pa
 
Nericalovin Karter'Ramere Chester
Nericalovin Karter'Ramere Chester Aww my baby just woke up and moved 2 lay on my chest, oh how i love you so much! I know you love me if therez no one else....wish my other baby was here so i could lay on your chest but kewl.... #LovinMySweetThing <3
 
Felix Paul
Felix Paul i just wanna put a pendant on my food-chain
 
Pushpendra Makwana
Pushpendra Makwana If u hate me ............... . delete me now if u think i'm nice ............ like my status if u think i am a good friend ........... ... comment on this status if you ever liked me ........... poke me, i won't tell if u like me now ......... inbox me a heart ( ♥ ) i won't tell if u want to date me .........inbox me a :) i won't tell if u are brave ............ set this as your status..!!!!!♥
 
Antonisha Reyes
Antonisha Reyes Wtf y am i still up ughhh
 
Dave Xstatic
Dave Xstatic I had a great birthday in Vegas. Ill be back in dothan tomorrow. See yall then!
 
Manga Shongwe
Manga Shongwe 2 more I going 2 part a vosloo ziyawa kamavusane ijayami WALALA WAsala wuvuka wosola hlokoloza...hlokoloza
 
Courtney Leshai Enalanga
Courtney Leshai Enalanga What Should I Do???
 
Lauren Chandler
Lauren Chandler Damn man i think i ran out of ideas on what to eat smfh! have i really aten that much in 4 months?? Time to go to my favorite website allrecipes.com I like to cook new shit I wanna try different cuisines and shit I'm thinking about trying Italian again last time i made chicken manicotti alfredo and baby daddy bodied it sooo since all his ass like is chicken breast Italian it is Trying to figure out a new menu
 
Fakhar Ahmad
Fakhar Ahmad I told my friends that i want a blackberry or apple :( They Replied- . . . . . . . Mosambi ka season hai beta. :p
 
Peta Cooper
Peta Cooper Stupid courier delivered my parcel to the wrong address and the person who signed for I lai.Now I just hope I get it back and quickly otherwise I won't very happy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment