Thursday, December 15, 2011

I don't want no scrub a scrub is a guy who can't get no love from me hanging tha passenger side of his best friends ride tryna holla at me

Courtney Michele
Courtney Michele I don't want no scrub, a scrub is a guy who can't get no love from me hanging tha passenger side of his best friends ride tryna holla at me
 
Bundaberg Radiology Bears
Bundaberg Radiology Bears ATTENTION BEARS FANS: We are pleased to announce we have secured the services of Rachel Maenpaa for season 2012. Maenpaa played her college basketball at Indiana State University before turning pro having since played in Portugal, Switzerland and Slovakia before coming to Australia. In 2009 Maenpaa averaged 16 points and 8 rebounds in the QBL improving in 2010 to 23 points and 10 rebounds, making the playoffs each year. Head Coach Dean Page describes the signing, "With her speed and versatility Rachel will add a new dimension to our game play, she can play 4 positions on the court inside, outside and on the fast break for offence. We identified Rachel ear...ly as a target that fits into our championship goal, very happy we landed her signature". Rachel Maenpaa quoted on making the move to the Radiology Bears, “I am really excited about playing for the Radiology Bears, the people are great & watching the team chemistry on their run to the final last year just made me want to be a part of the program here”.
 
Emmanuel Oko
Emmanuel Oko God fulfills our desires when our mind is exhausted. And we dare not ask him why! ...cos He's God, He knows d Best 4 U & I. Little patience, Bro. God will Daze U.
 
Timothy Garza
Timothy Garza Sometimes I just ask myself....SHOULD I BLAST MYSELF???....REAL TALK NO BULLSHIT
 
Seerat Kaur Brar
Seerat Kaur Brar Hello! haha can happen to anyone! I dare you can watch this .
giuiyuju.blogspot.com
click here to see dad post and emma sucide letter , you will really be shocked.. :P
 
Colvin Inglis
Colvin Inglis There's a girl sleeping on my computer and I don't know what to do.
 
Jennifer Roberts
Jennifer Roberts i don't want to go to work tomorrow :( way too much stuff to finish
 
Nikagettinitgood McFarland
Nikagettinitgood McFarland Well today is th day n im 31 wow never thought i would see th day im so happy, cant wait to see my babies wen i get off just missin sum one n thts my oldest child but i will see her soon well fb hope yall hve a gud day luv u all holla
 
Aman Jain
Aman Jain 2nd day of trang is over.... Nd i understand one thng is that work can let u 4get even hunger nd thirst....grt:-)
 
Esther Williams
Esther Williams I now know exactly why stink beetles are called STINK BEETLES. Pwoour!
 
Anthony Loconte
Anthony Loconte Its 3am and I am up for no apparent reason what so freakin ever.
 
Mazvita Mtetwa
Mazvita Mtetwa Then you shall delight yourself in da Lord.and i wl cause you to ride on da high hills of the earth. And feed you wit da heritage of Jacob your father. The mouth of da Lord has spoken.....Isaiah 58vs14.
 
Heidi Lintala
Heidi Lintala I went to the Toy Store at Easton today and they had Magic 8 Balls... I picked up one and asked, "Does my boyfriend love me?" It said, "Yes". I put that one down and grabbed a different one and asked, "Is my boyfriend crazy about me?", and it answered, "Certainly.". I put that one down and picked up another and asked, "Will he love me forever?", and it said, "Signs point to Yes."... I put it down and walked away.
 
Sumit Gupta
Sumit Gupta Ehey haha can happen to anyone! I dare you can watch this .
hosuueinneh.blogspot.com
Lol Checkout this video its very embracing moments for her
 
Paul Fulp
Paul Fulp One day I'll have a working computer again and I might be able to check facebook more than once every other month...
 
Sherry Kathryn Verlander
Sherry Kathryn Verlander dear shingles......i hate you and you can take a long hike any day now thanx :( grrrrrrr
 
Marsha Weeden
Marsha Weeden Jessie Brooks Elizabeth Wasserman wrote:Can I make a request? Is anyone willing to post this and leave it on your status for 1 hour? It is Special Education week, Autism & ADHD Awareness month, and this is in honor of all children who struggle every day,
 
Stephanie K. Anderson
Stephanie K. Anderson This is hilarious ,,,, you gotta watch the challenge that Jimmy Kimmell presented parents to give your child a poor gift weeks before Christmas. This a MUST SEE.... What a cool practical joke to get a reaction from kids.
www.youtube.com
Jimmy Kimmel Live - YouTube Challenge - I Gave My Kids a Terrible Present Jimmy Kimmel Live's YouTube channel features clips and recaps of every episode from...
 
MsCharontai Jazmyn Dwyer
MsCharontai Jazmyn Dwyer Its gonna be hard to go to bed after the news i just heard but ima try :(
 
Mark Masbad
Mark Masbad i can't help it
 
Bob West
Bob West i dont feel 2 gud :S
 
Elham Hamarneh
Elham Hamarneh happy birthday ya helwa i miss u so much kisses for u kress and klara w oscar
 
Chris Kreps
Chris Kreps Wow that was the best show that I have ever seen ....
 
Maricel Balinquit
Maricel Balinquit . merry x-mass to all... dr. gerard thanks sa gift u na brownies i really appreciate it..and sa chocolate from ate marian... tnx.... sa uulitin po...
 
Mel Chapman
Mel Chapman And I don't feel alone when I look up anymore.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment