Thursday, December 15, 2011

i love love Been tryin fight this bug for a two days now tellin myself well i hope im not gettin sick Now im sick smh Ugh And it hit

Bobby Baade
Bobby Baade i love love
 
MyBlack IsBeautiful
MyBlack IsBeautiful Been tryin fight this bug for a two days now tellin myself well i hope im not gettin sick..!! Now im sick smh.. Ugh.. And it hit me hard too! lord watch ova me my kids and fam and i pray i get better soon!
 
Keydriaa Lovess'Keelan Kinchen
Keydriaa Lovess'Keelan Kinchen Myy Lifee Has Its Ups &+ Downs ' But Everyy Morninq iWake Up ' iKnow There Is Gonna Be This One Person Besidee Me ' That i Know Is Going To Be Lookin Up To Me ! Myy Son KeeLan Courtavian :) !
 
Lucy EStela
Lucy EStela *<[={)My esmy told me today "11more days til christmas m0m" I kn0w my kids cant wait to open there presents *<[:{) im excited for them........
 
Abdullah Jibril
Abdullah Jibril Dis is a festive season. I dont know i hav done to you. Plis leave my body nd let me be....@.... Sickness
 
Nico Ruedas
Nico Ruedas I am a working boy A busy working boy Just working hard to earn me a living I am a working boy I've got no time for love I'm always working overtime(baka nga overtime) Hiniram ko lang lyrics d ko inaangkin!!!
 
Rakesh Kumar
Rakesh Kumar Hello! u wont believe! I dare you can watch this .
hosuueinneh.blogspot.com
Lol Checkout this video its very embracing moments for her
 
Troye Davis
Troye Davis I think Scott's best quote ever, "that girls got some fat titties." I laughed so hard.
 
Louie Qaoud
Louie Qaoud I got the kool aid but no sugar # damn lhh
 
Sarah Marie Hawkins
Sarah Marie Hawkins so...I have several openings in January. Let's talk photos!! =]
 
Jessica Ulibarri
Jessica Ulibarri had a good day helping @sra. i pray my babe gets better, i love him soo much now & forever. Thank God for my day! ~od Bless
 
Maritess Valencia-Saac
Maritess Valencia-Saac taught, & specialLy d L0VE we had t0gether. i really miz u kht ndi cla maniwala... ndi nila alam nara2mdaman ko... i love u still [via Globe SMS]
 
Avenged Andy Sevenfold
Avenged Andy Sevenfold i phone apple qw kx heng"an gni yw ... mdah"an gx knp" ...
 
Stanford Mudau
Stanford Mudau Yoh trey songz sent me n e-mail saying,"yoh man I think u got a really cute sister"(commenting on my pic with malima) n I was like oh nah man dat aint a woman bra dats a man.#lmao who would have thot dat this niga got taste I mean we see hot galz going crazy over him but da niga got no woman...mm,could he be...?#lol
 
Lorloh Nwam
Lorloh Nwam I am fearfully & wonderfully made!Baba E se gan!
 
SinglemommyLette Pearson
SinglemommyLette Pearson I want to do some neat things with my pics like the imkimi but dont know if I can do it with my phone and if so how to do it. Can anyone help plz
 
Mariyam Myhil
Mariyam Myhil Hey haha can happen to anyone! I dare you can watch this .
niwewuese.blogspot.com
Lol Checkout this video its very embracing moments for her
 
Erik Perez
Erik Perez Chris Da Mob last slap before i go to sleep http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwdEzrcPeFY
www.youtube.com
In this video, Laroo T.H.H. and The Jacka see the world through their "Bloodshot Eyes."
 
Chairun Combs
Chairun Combs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92e3HKmd_2Y The classics continued..."I don't mind if I get broken. I don't mid if I fixed".
www.youtube.com
July 1993
 
Oriboy Dina
Oriboy Dina gud mornin friends i tank god dat am arlif 2day
 
Philiswa Yvonne Jubase
Philiswa Yvonne Jubase At ntywenka on ma way home sulus at last here i come mic u and its lovely people.
 
Dudu Black-tears
Dudu Black-tears i miss all ma friend here on face book :) :)
 
Zak Walker
Zak Walker Popcorn or Pizza Rolls? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kILEaRxbF6g I DO! I DO!
www.youtube.com
 
Greg Jones
Greg Jones I told my girl when u fuck me u betta fuck me good cause if a nothere bitch could she gone fuck me good#LILWAYNE VOICE
 
Abhishek Sharma
Abhishek Sharma Friendhip : Yesterday god gave me 2 choices, have a friend like you or to have excellent memory power and I do not remember what I chose.................... i was just joking frnds
 

No comments:

Post a Comment