Thursday, December 15, 2011

wwwyoutubecom Thank God I Found You Lyrics by Mariah Carey ft 98 Degrees if you have any request feel free to message me Sleep and I have a complicated relationship

Aizen Acogido
www.youtube.com
Thank God I Found You Lyrics by Mariah Carey ft. 98 Degrees (if you have any request, feel free to message me..)
 
Angela Rainey
Angela Rainey Sleep and I have a complicated relationship...
 
Charity Hernandez
Charity Hernandez As soon as i walk i feel ma godfather its like hes here next to me. Im unhappy cuz he died last year. Now since im thinking of him tears come out of joy of da happy times. Its sad cuz da fukkin doctors told us different stories of how he died so i dnt really no how he died. But now im sitting in da shower. Doing notin but thinking nd crying ma balls out even tho i dnt have any. I never thought he would die at ma age dat i am now. Cuz he waz a strong man but he turned week nd weeker everyday. Till da point were da ambulence had to be called. Nd he stayed der days nd days asking for me nd ma sister. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MA MOM EVER IN MA WHOLE GOD DAM LIFE. WHY? CUZ WEN HE wAZ PERFECT ND HE WAZ TALKING SO SO GOOD MA MOM DIDNT TAKE US. WEN HE GOT TO DA POINT DAT HE COULDNT TALK NO MORE ND HE ENDED UP IN a COMA DATS WEN MA MOM PICKED ME UP ND TOOK ME ND MA SIS TO DA HOSPITAL. I CRIED REALLY BADLY!!! ME ND MA SIS ASKED MA MOM WHY DIDNT SHE TAKE US TO DA HOSPITAL WEN HE AZ TALKING PERFECT. SHE SAID HE DIDNT WANT US
 
DaVaughn PrinceRell Washington
DaVaughn PrinceRell Washington Who am I really? Why do I do the things I do and how can I become a better person? Need 2 do some serious self evaluation
 
Autumn Nibbs
Autumn Nibbs My new years resolution is 2 remove those who tend 2 not make my life any better,those who r tryna hold me bac from what god has n store for me, those who has no purpose n my life whats so eva,those who just get on my got damn nerves,those who r around who r waitn 4 me 2 fail,dun with those i try 2 b friends with an their just plain out fake as all hell.
 
Anton Tamasian
Anton Tamasian MOST not some!... People like to TALK... BUT I am in to doing WHAT I feel like doing when I am inspired which is all the the TIME! (\/)
 
Jolynna Serrot Zelasnog
Jolynna Serrot Zelasnog Hirap mamiss ang isang tao na d mo peding twagan,,itext,,or i p.m.!!! kc feeling mo na d pa tama or baka d pla pwede or baka magalit xa,. i hate this feeling., pero dahil gusto kita,. titiisin ku yan,.
 
Bethany Rogers Duncan
Bethany Rogers Duncan ugh...Wish i could sleep! Jes, the 2 boys, & the dog are sound asleep! Insomnia oh how i hate thee!?! Plus my mouth surgery is still killing me! :/
 
Jordan Genovese
Jordan Genovese Omg what's wrong with meeeeeee????!? Post-finals MADNESS!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh I need to go expend energy somehow
 
Nikki Ramharter
Nikki Ramharter Just had a great time at the bremerton Y got some cartio then tryed yoga for thefirst time and loved it. Also haven't smoked any cigs today... ( now I just gota quit chewin :-)
 
Guilt Ness Guiltiness
Guilt Ness Guiltiness in three words i can sum up everything i've learned bout life: it goes on
 
Mzlilmama Tish White
Mzlilmama Tish White screaming happy b day to my lil cousin Aajaylah i love you bbg
 
Lionel-Keone DeGuzman
Lionel-Keone DeGuzman Casey Liu and I finished the last song for our little EP project thingy! You'll have to press play on the link thingy, maybe turn down your speakers as well. We recorded it on her phone hahah, but it doesn't sound half bad
caseykaui.tumblr.com
Lionel and I wrote a new song tonight (probably took a grand total of 1 hour to write it. I don’t know, this kid is too good.) We are now finished writing all the songs for our EP. This was a raw...
 
Kendra Beatty
Kendra Beatty hmmm well just got out the shower ; watching everybody hates Chris . Hml i guess (:
 
Andranae Cravin
Andranae Cravin Happy BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U YEA YU BACKBONE LMAO I LOVE YU HAVE FUN I CALL U TOMORROW
 
Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis I can forgive i just cant forget
 
Calandra Offutt
Calandra Offutt man i love harry potter the last one had me on the edge ive been following all eight of them since i was in middle school
 
Douglas Waweru
Douglas Waweru Am too busy doing nothing such that i cant do anything else...
 
Ethan Tordoff
Ethan Tordoff had an alright time tonight, thinkn that i might go again.
 
Jennifer Ellis Ricks
Jennifer Ellis Ricks I so need to go to bed. I just can't seem to get there before midnight anymore.
 
Luis A Rodriguez
Luis A Rodriguez Thas best move i did is got tha fuck out of a bull shit relationship.. Thank u for makin tha happen .n u know who u R.. C yaaa .good riddens enjoy ur life with out this mother fucker ......FREE AT LAST THANK GOD I AM FREE AT LAST.....
 
Anita Yarnell
Anita Yarnell i just shampooed my carpets
 
Okunbor Michael
Okunbor Michael ----AMAZING FACTS---- It is impossible for you to use your tongue to touch all the teeth in the upper part of your mouth I know some people will like to try this and see it is a lie, And will do their friends the same.
 
Dada Olawale
Dada Olawale I shall be d head and not d tail.
 
Preddie'Bahd Doll
Preddie'Bahd Doll *Cnt wait till skool tamrrow...! IDK why tha I fuck I jusss sed thaat but anywaay, #Niiiqht WORLD.! <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment