Thursday, December 15, 2011

JOBS ALERT We have received Refer a Friend email for Avaya Avaya Professional Services: Senior Software Engineer Pune: Require 5 years of experience Candidate should have strong Product Engineering background with Rich

Edt Rknec
Edt Rknec JOBS ALERT !!!! We have received Refer a Friend email for Avaya Avaya Professional Services: Senior Software Engineer (Pune): Require 5+ years of experience. Candidate should have strong Product Engineering background with Rich exp on J2EE application development and Knowledge of Scrum / Agile methodologies. Unified Communication / Video / Social Media experience preferred. Education- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science or equivalent. (Job code: 43618BR)
 
Jain Jose
Jain Jose http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/My-House-has-a-story-to-say--/articleshow/11107042.cms http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIkP85BSEN8
timesofindia.indiatimes.com
Koshy Thomas' song, which was released on Youtube the other day, brings together members of a long-dismantled band for a humane reason
 
Dao Quang Tuan
Dao Quang Tuan A vừa châm điếu thuốc B nói: mày hút đéo gì lắm thế. A trả lời: ừ thì hút tí. B nói tiếp: hút hại phổi lắm, đưa đây tao hút cho... Thật là vãi nhụy thằng bạn =]]
 
Jarvis Garcia
Jarvis Garcia Never struggled with a song this long before.
 
Jasmine Castro Hernandez
Jasmine Castro Hernandez Wat a dayyy ! <3 (;
 
Kimber Schafer
Kimber Schafer GREETINGS FRIENDS - COULD I ASK A FAVOR PLEASE - I NEED 3 MORE CLICKS ON MY SECRET INGREDIENTS TO FINISH A MISSION - PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU IN RETURN - MANY THANKS & HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY/ EVENING MY FRIENDS
 
Narelle Leigh Thorne
Narelle Leigh Thorne Jus got a phone call from a maggot i havn't heard from in ages lol
 
Deekay Magwaza
Deekay Magwaza someone plizzzz pour me with a bucket full of cold water tuu.
 
Sachin Gujar
Sachin Gujar A lady to a beggar : Hey boy!! I have certainly seen you somewhere.. Beggar: Oh madam, you forgot me!!! We are friends on facebook....
 
Alisha Sites
Alisha Sites what a night had a blast wit the bestest!!!....but sitting here dropped my cig an it landed between my boobs was soo shocked just sat an stared AT IT haha and now have 2 burns :(......bahaha only me
 
Oscar Tikaram Gautam
Oscar Tikaram Gautam The person who cares lot for others..........is the one who needs more care than others. The person who makes other laugh & smile all time..........is the one who holds lot of pain in heart. The person who tries to be a good friend to all..........is the one who needs a best friend for own. The person who always smiles & says I'm fine..........is the one who is broken at heart but still strong enough to believe that at the end everything is going to be fine
 
Yadira Salcedo
Yadira Salcedo I had so much fun today with Imari Broussard, Brandon Perry, and my lil bro. Thanks a lot, again, you two! :) Crazy, Stupid Love was hilarious. ("I don't want your slutty money!"-lmfao).
 
Onim Istiak
Onim Istiak one girl wearing a new slipper when she enter in class room... Boy..... nice slipper.... Girl.....you want me to oepn them and give it to you ?... alll boyzzzz shouted...... NICCE clothes....:P :P
 
Onicca Dikgale
Onicca Dikgale Bathong I'm in a taxi federe gontse broda o mong next to me ka di Shades kamo wa pere mablomo plus S curl yoh thusang ! !
 
Atom Portillo
Atom Portillo I want a tattoo that says "Go on and make a mountain out of love."
 
Brionna Nicole
Brionna Nicole i guess ill call it a night :(
 
Prince Vilakazi
Prince Vilakazi Guys 2mrw lets enjoy in a responsible way pls
 
Natalia Velazquez
Natalia Velazquez Had a really nice dinner with my daddy, my kids, and Tony last night. Had a really good dinner with Tony's mom and step dad. I wonder who I'm having dinner with tomorrow. :)
 
Adewale Oluwaseun
Adewale Oluwaseun Its a new day a new dawn a new time a new atmosphere design for wonderful people. Thank God for making u worthy to see today
 
Vasiliy Vorobey
Vasiliy Vorobey I can't believe im saying this but I'm starting to miss my job.... And still got a week before I go back...
 
Josh Gann
Josh Gann Yup, still here, hanging out in a giant tent with bad internet and nothing to do...
 
Hussaini Abdullahi Shuwa
Hussaini Abdullahi Shuwa The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. The first to forget is the happiest.♥ Gud morning nd hv a luvly day!!!
 
Gailynn Ratt
Gailynn Ratt Just chillin visitin,.finished a session yesh!!
 
Maria Jaimes-Perez
Maria Jaimes-Perez I hate that I am not gonna have anything to do for almost two months man I need a job
 
Rachel Ann Que
Rachel Ann Que finish na nag linis ng rum. time to watch a movie.. MONSTER IN LAW :-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment