Saturday, December 3, 2011

Decarteret CollegeManchester Lovely I remember when this school was solely a boy's collegein my daysFa oleLOL wwwyoutubecom Manchester High All Together Sing 2011

Marlene Groot
Marlene Groot Decarteret College..Manchester .Lovely!! I remember when this school was solely a boy's college...in my days...F@#*....a ole...LOL!!!
www.youtube.com
Manchester High. All Together Sing 2011. Final Four."New Jerusalem"
 
Michael Hawaii Ayers
Michael Hawaii Ayers Had an awesome stand up lesson from Costa Prasoulas. A beast at stand up from Australia! :D
 
Naseem Uddin
Naseem Uddin VocalWall LTD has released a tool to post private vocal messages on Facebook and other social networks. Traditionally, text messaging has been the sole form of private communication.
 
Lawrence Robinson
Lawrence Robinson Metal Gear Solid Rising Sun Comes Out In Like A Month, JS.
 
Ashley Ray
Ashley Ray Wish time would go a little quicker. Work is goin to slow
 
Kayloni Mitchell
Kayloni Mitchell "You have become hard, retreated into a shell where no one can communicate with you or reach your soul. It is as if you have withdrawn to a fortress of loneliness high in the mountains. The fortress is part of you. Take a close look and try to accept responsibility for having built it."......its crazy how some words help us to recognize certin aspects of our lives.......
 
Audree Weimer
Audree Weimer I Can't Lie:lms [] I Had A Crush On Yhu <'3 [] I Have A Crush On Yhu ♥ [] Yhur Attractive [= [] I Wud Kiss Yhu ;D [] We're Just Frends :') [] Stranger Danger.! [] I Luv Having Yhu In My Life xD [] I Miss Yhu <|3 [] I Wud Hug Yhu Wen I See Yhu [] I Luvv Yhu ♥.! [](on a date lmao jk)] We Need To Hangout [] Yhu Shud Call Meh [] Yhu Shud Txt Meh []you Shud Put This As Yhur Status....

Likes

Haley Addington
 
Tricia LovesShay Pettigrew
Tricia LovesShay Pettigrew Seriously!. I'd rather wanna hear the ugly truth then a pretty lie!. :) <3
 
Dustin Wright
Dustin Wright Well I am off work for 6 week for physical therapy on my knee. Workmens comp wants me to do physical therapy first and then they will proceed with surgery if PT doesn't work. I tore my ACL, my medial meniscus and a medial collateral ligament tear. So I could be off for the next 12 to 14 weeks. I am sure Amber Wright will kill me before this time is over. So I wanted all my peeps on facebook to know if they find me dead have the police question my wife LOL.
 
Maurice Sodamnhealthy Wright
Maurice Sodamnhealthy Wright FRIENDS SAY THAT THEY UNDERSTAND YOU BUT HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE STRUGGLE YOU GO THRU YOU FEEL ME? DAY IN AN DAY OUT YOU SIT IN THE HOUSE TRYIN TO FIGURE OUT THE NEXT ROUTE. YOU LONELY DEPRESS AN STRESS THE FUCK OUT!!WHY GO THRU SOMETHING WHEN THEIR'S A WAY OUT?? love life by maurice wright aka be careful:) like it or comment

Likes

Maurice Sodamnhealthy Wright
 
Sultan Abdullah
Sultan Abdullah im sorry lovely future just a few days axtra :)
 
Sabrina Ellen
Sabrina Ellen Quer?Então faça acontecer,por que a única coisa que cai do céu e a chuva...
 
Stephanie Sanders
Stephanie Sanders I so love My sister:) Your are a very strong smart and Bold Woman:) I love you more each and everyday:)
 
Amber Borczynski
Amber Borczynski I am so tired. I had 3 separate nightmares last night. First one I was a prisoner and they chopped off your wrist and your leg up to the knee if you tried to run away. I woke up as they raised the ax...2nd Jeff dropped me and the girls off at a home for unwanted wives and daughters. They separated me from the girls, and every time I broke out and tried to find them, some nurse blocked them from my view. The 3rd, I ran away from home and my parents had cops, spies, and dogs everywhere. I tried hiding out in the woods, but they found me. I escaped again and Josh Miller gave me some men's clothes and helped me hide...weird!
 
Sarah Ruotolo
Sarah Ruotolo no im not spending my friday night at a semi formal dance; im spending it with my friends being stupid*
 
Megan Buresh Ramsey
Megan Buresh Ramsey Will we EVER get out of here!!! How come there is ALWAYS upgrades to be done before we leave? Can't wait to drive on the ice at night, towing a trailer, while its snowing!! Ugh
 
Grace Thomas
Grace Thomas Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend never ran out of good batteries ;)
 
Anthony Ak Kavula
Anthony Ak Kavula 7.25 or 7.5 for a Board?
 
Cody Lester
Cody Lester mmm a warm shiner bock along with taco bell before work
 
Kolade Gbolagade Freedom
Kolade Gbolagade Freedom A revolution is nt just a questn of pulin a triger,its purpos is 2 creat a fair and just society
 
Yanet Sanchez
Yanet Sanchez i'm thinking of going to san jose after work i need a drink

Likes

Jeannette R Landa
 
Jeydon Cosgrove
Jeydon Cosgrove I tried flying with redbull.. didn't work ... i tried to be a monster drinking monster.. HELL YEAHHHH
 
Kadee Getz
Kadee Getz i was told a guy is planning to beat me up. and then he told me i was a prep cause im scared. gee ! i mean i like my face the way it. is way to make me feel good Kaine.

Likes

Talon Whats Gucci BourniasQuasir Williams
 
Carmen Rascon
Carmen Rascon Ke frio ya se me antojo el pozolito ke hizo mi mama.....por mientras ke espero ke este listo mi carro en el car wash...me consuelo pensando en el pozole tan rico ke me espera al llegar a casa.

Likes

Paty Rascon
 
Jay Abraham Kornhaber
Jay Abraham Kornhaber Everyone needs to chill about the defense reauthorization bill. 1st of all the president already said he'd veto it until the citizens rights provision is taken out. 2nd of all there is SUPREME COURT PRESECEDANT from 2001 its already happened. Not that i agree with this provision at all but if you want to do something about it get out in the streets and do something not post on facebook. 3rd of all this refers to Enemy combantants in a time Of war, not your average criminal or alleged crime.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment