Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ok so this is my third shot at writing this blog I get about 2 paragraphs in and I feel like I need to change the scopetopic the

Buster Clark
Buster Clark Ok, so this is my third shot at writing this blog... I get about 2 paragraphs in, and I feel like I need to change the scope/topic... the good news is that I already have the ideas for the next 5! haha, should be up within the hour...
 
Bethaney Dobbs
Bethaney Dobbs about to get in the shower,,, then i dont know!!
 
Cassandra Burne
Cassandra Burne Say do the B-I-R-D (peter from family guy) x
 
Joey Teeter
Joey Teeter let it hurt even more than i deserve...
 
LaTricia Renae
LaTricia Renae IM ASSUMIN U DONT KNO THA DEFINITION OF 'COCKY' KUZ I AINT NEVA BEN DAT....EITHA DAT OR YA JUS DONT REALI KNO ME....WONDA WHO ELSE THYNKS IM COCKY....
 
Timothy Michael Pfeiffer
Timothy Michael Pfeiffer http://finance.yahoo.com/news/everyone-used-ticketmaster-last-12-190940783.html Yay, $1.50, wow. That totally justifies me paying $32 to ship 4 pieces of cardboard Plus $10 surcharge fee Plus an additional $3 fun fee ... The defense should have stated 'seriously, of course we are making money" I rest my case
finance.yahoo.com
A class action said Ticketmaster's processing fees are "excessive and deceptive."
 
Lexy Booh Mccord
Lexy Booh Mccord Dear Bullies, See that boy you made fun of for reading a book? Last night his best friend committed suicide. See that girl you called fat? She is starving herself. ... See that old man you just made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young boy you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Re-post this if you are against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't. Your life is probably not as harsh as theirs *** that is why you should not make fun of people bcuse if it was u u would not like it***
 
Bryan Horsley
Bryan Horsley At 3 years we say, ''Mommy I love you." At 14 years we say, ''Mom, whatever." 16 years we say, "My mom is so annoying!" At 18 years we say, "I'm leaving this house." At 21 years we say ''Mom, you were right''. At 30 years we say "'I want to go to Mom's house." At 40 years we say "I need to talk to Mom about this." At 50 years we say ''I don't want to lose my mom." At 70 years we say "I would give up everything to have my mom here with me." You only have one mom. Post this on your wall if you appreciate yours. Love you mama — Tammy Treese.
 
Lynn Khristian Carado Grantos
Lynn Khristian Carado Grantos How cAn i sAy gOOdbye,,whEn yOu sAid fORever?
 
Bossman Tay Ufo
Bossman Tay Ufo Nigga Called Me A tall Dickhead I Feel Some Sorta Way Loll

Likes

Shyshy Thomas
 
RaLphh Bitxch
RaLphh Bitxch Feeling attraction ready for action , She Had A Body Like Ms. Jackson I Knew There Trouble When She Passed By , Buy She Was So Fly . <3

Likes

Lupita Lopez
 
Michele Finbloom Dinman
Michele Finbloom Dinman Happy early 50th Birthday, Mark! For your present, I just scheduled your colonoscopy! Love you!
 
Courtney Ann Bates
Courtney Ann Bates I love this song. <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTZr2QTM04s&ob=av2e
www.youtube.com
Dance Gavin Dance - Downtown Battle Mountain II http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/downtown-battle-mountain-ii/id421874491
 
Jennifer Schaefer
Jennifer Schaefer I just bought scottie a 5 month old border collie from craigslist for 50.00 dollars. She is very pretty. She has blue eyes,she is what they call a blue merle.

Likes

Amy Fischer HuntLoriena Davenport Holt
 
Chelsea Verduin
Chelsea Verduin work here i come.. hopefully busy i dont wanna b there for less then three hours >:0
 
Ja Sha Kan
Ja Sha Kan Im not a "kno it all" what i do kno. Is do unto otheres, as you want done to you. So when u "cross" sum1 who was 4u,#ulost1

Likes

James Youngblood
 
Debora Giannone
Debora Giannone I <3 the audition today sooo much fun!!
 
Xavier Hoover Henderson
Xavier Hoover Henderson I Gotta fool traCC for me, Guttah, & my CuzZn Rekoj when I Get home! #215ShitOnly!

Likes

Deundrea Ayoo DeeVah May
 
Kinz Mamakinz
Kinz Mamakinz All i want is money , fuck the fame im a simple lady .
 
Josie Barroso
Josie Barroso Missing my granbabies...wow ..i love ya
 
Spurgin Blackisbeautiful Brown
Spurgin Blackisbeautiful Brown ITS FRIDAY&I KNOW U DON'T FEEL LIKE COOKING SO COME GET U A HOT CHICKEN SANDWICH OR FISH SANDWICH BETTER YET SOME HOME COOKED STEAK&RICE....557 OCEAN&WILKINSON I TOLD YALL EVERYTHING IS HERE....T&M GROCERIES....GREAT MINDZ NOVELTIES&FRAGRANCES....BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL ACCESSORIES....NOW WHY WOULD YOU GO ANYWHERE ELSE LET'S GO......
 
Ryan Accomando
I need a good cation for this one. feel free to click the "Share" button below to share this picture with your friends.
 
Robert Capria
Robert Capria Eight-year-old Virginia O'Hanlon wrote a letter to the editor of New York's Sun, and the quick response was printed as an unsigned editorial Sept. 21, 1897. The work of veteran newsman Francis Pharcellus Church has since become history's most reprinted newspaper editorial, appearing in part or whole in dozens of languages in books, movies, and other editorials, and on posters and stamps. "DEAR EDITOR: I am 8 years old. "Some of my little friends say there is no Santa Claus. "Papa says, 'If you see it in THE SUN it's so.' "Please tell me the truth; is there a Santa Claus? "VIRGINIA O'HANLON. "115 WEST NINETY-FIFTH STREET." VIRGINIA, your little friends are wrong. They have been affected by the skepticism of a skeptical age. They do not believe except [what] they see. They think that nothing can be which is not comprehensible by their little minds. All minds, Virginia, whether they be men's or children's, are little. In this great universe of ours man is a mere insect, an ant, in his intellect, as compared with the boundless world about him, as measured by the intelligence capable of grasping the whole of truth and knowledge. Yes, VIRGINIA, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no Santa Claus. It would be as dreary as if there were no VIRGINIAS. There would be no childlike faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence. We should have no enjoyment, except in sense and sight. The eternal light with which childhood fills the world would be extinguished. Not believe in Santa Claus! You might as well not believe in fairies! You might get your papa to hire men to watch in all the chimneys on Christmas Eve to catch Santa Claus, but even if they did not see Santa Claus coming down, what would that prove? Nobody sees Santa Claus, but that is no sign that there is no Santa Claus. The most real things in the world are those that neither children nor men can see. Did you ever see fairies dancing on the lawn? Of course not, but that's no proof that they are not there. Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world. You may tear apart the baby's rattle and see what makes the noise inside, but there is a veil covering the unseen world which not the strongest man, nor even the united strength of all the strongest men that ever lived, could tear apart. Only faith, fancy, poetry, love, romance, can push aside that curtain and view and picture the supernal beauty and glory beyond. Is it all real? Ah, VIRGINIA, in all this world there is nothing else real and abiding. No Santa Claus! Thank God! he lives, and he lives forever. A thousand years from now, Virginia, nay, ten times ten thousand years from now, he will continue to make glad the heart of childhood.
 
Anna Doll Lippe
Anna Doll Lippe Candace just asked for a zip line for Christmas. Should I be worried?
 
Bongiwe Renya
Bongiwe Renya tjo i wish if brthr wam beyintombi noba ngekungekho njena ngoku sies *angry*:(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment