Saturday, December 3, 2011

I was picking up some plants I trimmed in the front yard and got stung by a beecredit card to get it out and a little neosporinfeels better Finna take

April Piper Longley
April Piper Longley I was picking up some plants I trimmed in the front yard and got stung by a bee...credit card to get it out and a little neosporin...feels better
 
Tycasa Marshall
Tycasa Marshall Finna take these MICROS DOWN DEN qet a perm,flat rap ehhh..:) #A NEW MEE<3
 
Hannah J. Dillman
Hannah J. Dillman Just got a Health baby today turned on at 3 started to make cooing noises and thankfully she has not cryed yet
 
Luis Valadez
Luis Valadez I got more Husttle than a JEw lmao
 
Brittany James
Brittany James is a VERY happy mommy right now! So proud of all of my babies :)

Likes

Susie HarpShawna Colburn
 
Tye Tyeonce Murphy
Tye Tyeonce Murphy haD a badsss time at work me and my bff fo life d had the best time at work had to sweet talk to stay for the rest of my beautiful OT THATS WHATS UP ALL YALL HATERS FOR THE RECORD I HAD 49.12 IN HOURS GONNA SPEND MY RENT CHECK GOT TO GET ANOTHER SEE THREW OUTFIT AND SOME BOOTS NEXT TIME U SEE ME ASK FOR A DOLLARS SO I CAN BUST U IN THE HEAD WITH SOME QUATERS NOW WHT
 
Gucci Luie
Gucci Luie kegger n $$.. sounds like a good friday to me :] hmu

Likes

Drew GonzalezBrittany NicoleeAdam Cheech Chidel
 
Shawn Novick
Shawn Novick Starting the new year off with a trip to Cali
 
Scott Mcskimming
Scott Mcskimming a luv the big pink dildo up the pink hot spot
 
Daniel JoSteven Johnson
Daniel JoSteven Johnson needs a pack of cigs !:/
 
Lorena Andrade
Lorena Andrade Wat hes doing now just shows who a hoe nd who not ! Stupid ass bytches shit make me laugh! xD
 
Florence Joy Gonzales Digma-Dacula
Florence Joy Gonzales Digma-Dacula morning sa lhat. have a blessed saturday. happy birthday sa lhat ng my kaarawan.
 
Lilmiss PreddieKarmel
Lilmiss PreddieKarmel Missin DA hood WEN I get klose I dnt hve a ride buh WEN I waz n WEST BUBBA FUK I DID diz sum bullshyt
 
Kayla Vaillancourt
Kayla Vaillancourt my heart's a stereo; it beats for you; so listen close;<3
 
Stella Love
Stella Love It's Christmas!!!! First 10 on your list... NO CHEATING 1. Sets the tree on Fire: Carrie Neibert 2. Eats all the cookies that are left out for Santa: Linda Parrish Harris 3.Tell every little kid they see that Santa isn't real: Lynda Mccauley 4. Unrwraps gifts to peek and then re-wraps: Robyn Thomason 5. Has too much to drink: Hannah Perry 6. Throws up at Christmas dinner: Debbie Eckart 7. Still believes in Santa: Kelly 'poppins' Pilling 8: Set a trap for Santa's reindeer: Lila Conroy 9. Starts a family argument at dinner: Becki McCauley 10. Spikes the eggnog: Joann York Schindler
 
Cory Konesky
Cory Konesky "Feeling alone and feeling sad she cried in the moonlight, driven by a world gone mad she took flight. Feel no struggle, feel no pain, feel no hurt, it's nothing gained; only love would then remain she would see..." -Blackmore's Night
 
Asa Reddish
Asa Reddish Gee sure would be nice to have a shoutout from my friends.
 
Johnny Dibert
Johnny Dibert "our hero, our hero claims a warrior's heart..."
 
Elijuwan Alston
Elijuwan Alston Like If You Want A <3 On Your Wall ? o.o

Likes

Kelli O'LearyAngelica RodriguezTanicha DelgadoTatiana Monet Bobe
 
Austine Uche Nwankwo
Austine Uche Nwankwo Dis goes 2 gals who dates mre than one b.f,u beter stop dat or stand a chance of losing both of them.
 
Bailey Henrys
Bailey Henrys Dear Mom, Oh lord so much to say. Well to start this I LOVE YOU more than you will ever know and I know I don't really show it. I know we fight alot and say things we don't mean but I love you more than any breathing thing on this planet! You have done so much for me and my sisters. You are strong for all we been through I am sooo thankful for having a mom like you I'm so sorry for all that I have said to you. I promise I'll do better in school and I wish what we are going through right now was never happening and you are staying strong too. I know I can tell you anything because you have been through all of it you lost a child and brought 4 more in to this world and now you have a beautiful granddaughter and we all love you so much I don't know what I would do with out a mom like you. You are amazing and my hero and now I know what being strong is. just because of you my mom.... My Amazing Mom! I love you soo much! Love, Your Daughter Bailey :)

Likes

Jordyn NicoleeAllana Rayos
 
Mel Mumma
Mel Mumma YEAH I am so excited, I am going to be a dadette, to a precious little boy in March, kinda hoping hes born on grandmas birthday what a gift. got a lawyer and just hope everything goes good from here.more details to come, glad lizs christmas gift is gonna be perfect for all this

Likes

Amanda Whitt
 
Nomfundo Mahlangu
Nomfundo Mahlangu women of south africa say no to women abuse stop bieng a victim bt b a leaders of 2mr amandla ngewethu 2 all of u guys
 
Jessica Marie Morris
Jessica Marie Morris We're a couple of misfits.What's the matter with misfits? That's where we fit in!<3

Likes

Debe Burklow Roberts Hornback
 
Kimberly Slauson
Kimberly Slauson I found a penny, Just laying on the ground. But it's not just a penny, This little coin I've found. Found that pennies come from heaven. That's what my Grandpa told me. He said Angels toss them down. Oh, how I loved that story. He said when an Angel misses you, They toss a penny down, Sometimes just to cheer you up, To make a smile out of your frown. So don't pass by that penny When you're feeling blue; It may be a Penny from Heaven That an Angel's tossed to you. Pass this on to the people who you care about and who you feel that are angels to you. An angel is now watching over you.

Likes

Alison Payette-Lovely
 

No comments:

Post a Comment