Saturday, December 3, 2011

Soon i will have all the atl ladies under my sex spell hahahaha I love when grown men act like little boys Dougie Poynter and Mark Wright I woke

Jermaine Carr
Jermaine Carr Soon i will have all the atl ladies under my sex spell hahahaha
 
Paula Wilson
Paula Wilson I love when grown men act like little boys - Dougie Poynter and Mark Wright
 
Steve Suffet
Steve Suffet I woke up at 3 o'clock this morning with an earache and a sore throat. Time to Occupy the Medicine Cabinet! :-)
 
Jake Mrturbo
Jake Mrturbo 7 days till the fucking god danm love of my life is gone im hurting so much and knowing she is going back home hurts so much more i love u abbey
 
Tori Colgan
Tori Colgan Hates being sick when I have finals next week, work all this weekend, and its my momma's birthday! Smh..

Likes

Zach Colgan
 
Bobbie Chestnutt
Bobbie Chestnutt I am Blessed of learned what "HIS BEAUTY FOR ASHES MEAN." Thank you LORD for that revelation! Now I am learning not 2 b so serious & have sum fun :) lol...it's o.k. :)
 
Shirley Cummings
Shirley Cummings This is my status because it worked for me today. A Dr. on TV said to have inner peace we should always finished rings we start & we all could use more calm in out lives. I looked around my house to find things I'd started & hadn't finished, so I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Bailey's a butle of wum, tha mainder of Valiuminun scriptins, an a box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how fablus I feel rite now. Sned this to all who need inner piss. An telum I luvum.
 
Topsy Funmilayo Makinde
Topsy Funmilayo Makinde WHAT AN EXPERIENCE!........LORD I THANK YOU FOR BRINGING ME HOME SAFELY!
 
Franca Zhu
Franca Zhu Hi there, I need your support. Could you please click "LIKE" on Francombat official page www.facebook.com/FRANCOMBAT as well suggest to all your friends. I am one of the Lei Tai Girls™ www.facebook.com/LeiTaiGirls (spokesmodel) for a new professional combat sport called "Lei Tai Fighting" and we are looking for 10 000 friends to submit a new set of rules for Kung Fu to the government. www.facebook.com/LEITAI Could you please do me a favor and add those two pages? It is the traditional Lei Tai Revival and the way of fighting and part of Chinese culture!
ARE YOU A SUPPORTER OF FRANCOMBAT? "I want to create the first professional Lei Tai Fighting™ event in the world in the process of creating a legitimate and profitable combat sport and consistently the next big thing in martial arts entertainment." “Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be part of.” - Franco Richard

Likes

Paolo Roberto Manca
 
Deanna Bob Smith
Deanna Bob Smith bored bored bored and did i mention bored!!!!!

Likes

Tasha Williams
 
Cody Evans
Cody Evans Now i know why tigers eat their young.
 
Rellaishae Mitchell
Rellaishae Mitchell Goin 2 a funeral for a cousin i dont even know...WOOOWW SMH!! Buhh its watevaas gnna miss basketball:(
 
Janeta NotWorried Mcclendon
Janeta NotWorried Mcclendon SO....TODAY MY SIS TOLD ME DAT I CNT B STRESSD OR WORRYIN TODAY ..I'MaTRY.. DIS PILL IS HARD TO SWALLOW RIGHT NOW ALL I CAN DO IS BE PATIENANT....WELL WE A SEE HOW DIS GOES
 
Annie Roberts
Annie Roberts I CANNOT and REFUSE to be tamed!!!! Live with it or leave
 
Emma Burkart
Emma Burkart Soooo i love emily herbert

Likes

Luke LipinskiMustafa Iqbal
 
Lynda Too-hoty Chinenye
Lynda Too-hoty Chinenye I dnt gv fks abt d past cos am rollin 4ward so if u kia 2rol cme am rol wit me nd dnt bug me wit d past!!! They dnt exist anymor!!!am stil me nd aint changin 4anybdy.
 
Mandy Goodwin-Baker
Mandy Goodwin-Baker My poor lil monster is gettin sick n crabby :( poor lil guy...i hate when he isnt happy...
 
Marco Mariani
Marco Mariani To all my Irish friends....I know you talk a lot of shit when your hammered but for real........the only way you'll come out of that group is if you all man up and check yourselves in at 'A-A' ///// forza azzurri!!!

Likes

Leo Vinci
 
April Belk
April Belk dde im in pain my theet r killing me i am almost in tears :(
 
Eric Hammond
Eric Hammond I sneezed and a booger went flying off and disappeared. Like I don't have enough on my mind without having to worry about ninja boogers.
 
Jenna Murphy
Jenna Murphy today was horrible even though i didnt go to school
 
Kellie Champ
Kellie Champ I been out of the stage stay in a relationship jus for sex...thats wats keeping alot of ppl together you got to come wit more than that...... Ijs.

Likes

No GenreKellie ChampKarter Jolie'
 
John Silang
John Silang [Double take] Did I just see someone bicycling in a speedo? It's December
 
Debbie Ratcliff
Debbie Ratcliff PETE AND I ARE ENGAGED NOV. 13TH. WE ARE PLANNING ON GETTING MARRIED IN MAY OF THIS YEAR
 
Brad Gorman
Brad Gorman Would do anything too go and see Rihanna again tonigh. I think i'd even throw some of my boxers at her on stage.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment