Saturday, December 3, 2011

they can't help it and I can't blame them Just thinkinI havent smoked weed since Septmber Those of you dat know me know dats good because I was use

Dylan Shae Hernandez
Dylan Shae Hernandez " they can't help it and I can't blame them"
 
Bridgette Crawford
Bridgette Crawford Just thinkin...I havent smoked weed since Septmber!! Those of you dat know me know dats good because I was use to blowin everyday all day!! Smh!!! Im very proud of myself and I thank my family and friends for helpin me get thru dat!;) Da only thing about it now is dat Im eating 24/7!!!! I have even started getting up and eating ova in da middle of da nite!!! Smh...I need to do better...

Likes

Jaikeime GilmoreJoyne Tillery
 
Fernando Salas
Fernando Salas Music is timeless cuz u can get lost in it I know I have lol
 
Phillip A Wiley
Phillip A Wiley So josh passed most of all of his tests today with flying colors. Took one test and was testing at a 5th grade level. Passed his eye test just fine. Did great on his hearing test.. Then I came home and smacked my fucking head on the treadmill FML.

Likes

Cristella Cavazos
 
Tanya Negron
Tanya Negron Trips me out hw nobdy is around in my time of need bt whn evr anybdy else needs anytin thts whn i always cme in..its ok tis is a tru eye opener..God dnt like ugly..so it is wat it is..
 
Courtney Brenizer
Courtney Brenizer Good day "horse shopping" in south nj and pa. I have a lot to think about
 
James Nelson
James Nelson I wonder what people would think if I walked into seaworld with a fishing pole... Haha

Likes

Janine Nicole Toney
 
Carlos Figueroa
Carlos Figueroa I Cannot make it out tonight. Cannot drive. Taking meds for my Back! Possibly surgery next week.
 
Andy Evans
Andy Evans Is trying to sort out some of his pictures! So time consuming luckily I have beer... 24 hours in a day 24 cans in a case, coincidence? I think not
 
Jaime Russo
Jaime Russo i love waking up not knowing what day or time it is <3
 
Linda Schaefer Tambellini
Linda Schaefer Tambellini AHHH...I knew the research would back me up...
www.webmd.com
Need to recharge? Don't lean on caffeine -- a power nap will boost your memory, cognitive skills, creativity, and energy level.
 
Bussin Pretty Brittany
Bussin Pretty Brittany MAN I GOT AF HEADACHE THEM STANK ASS HOES GAVE ME A ATTITUDE
 
Brianna Howard
Brianna Howard Just was with my mom I missed her I wish I could spend more time with her...... LOVEN MY KIDS
 
James Anderson
James Anderson this is the stupidist shit i have heard heard
 
Nilla Wafer
Nilla Wafer I have the song fireflies stuck in my head xD yaaaay
 
Roger Ray
Roger Ray LIKE I sAID I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STAY THEY SIZE N sTOP TRYIN tO LEVEL UP TO MEH

Likes

Roger Ray
 
Sheena Sturrup Sands
Sheena Sturrup Sands AMEN + THANK YOU JESUS = Media Houses Let's carry the wish of Elder Vanessa Long + I thank you in @ advance.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Vanessa Long Statement Upon prayerful reflection, I have reconsidered and plan to withdraw my petition for divorce from my husband, Bishop Eddie L. Long. I love my husband. I believe in him and admire his strength, and courage. My filing followed years of attacks in the media that frustrated and overwhelmed me. I love my family and church family, New Birth Missionary Baptist Church. Therefore, my husband and I have mutually agreed to find healing from these attacks. We ask that you respect our privacy during this time. Elder Vanessa Long
 
Lyssa Longoria Rodriguez
Lyssa Longoria Rodriguez Work is over.going to get beehead from school. She is such a brat but I love her <3
 
Brianna Lewis
Brianna Lewis its a cold world and i have no snuggie.
 
Asheed Swagger'rite Jones
Asheed Swagger'rite Jones 11 year old girl asks her Dad , "What are you going to get me for my 15th birthday , Daddy ?" The father replied "Daughter , there's much time left ." When the girl was 14 , she fainted and was rushed to the hospital . The doctor came out and told the father she had a bad heart . When she's laying in the hospital bed ..., she asks her father "Daddy.. Have they told you I'm going to die ?" The fat...............her... weeping leaves. The girl is recovering. She reaches 15 and gets to come home, On her bed is a letter from her father. The letter said "My Dearest Daughter , if you're reading this it's because all went well as I was told . One day you asked me what I was gonna give you on your 15th birthday and I didn't have an answer but today I present MY HEART." Her father donated his heart . "Happy Birthday ♥" If you believe that God gave his only son to die for you , Repost this as your status . Remember , the bible says" Deny me in front of your friends and I will deny you in front of your FatherSee More

Likes

Hali ClowesTiara HairstonRay Babagirl SkinnerStephanie Nicole Mchenry
 
Cody Williams
Cody Williams I believe today was an ok day. So far nothin bad has reeally happened. And hopefully it doesnt happen. I need alot more peaceful days.
 
Austin Faulk
Austin Faulk I don't smoke, but hangin wid hi people is 2 funni... till they start eatin up all ur food!

Likes

Cody Wade Bullard
 
Tanya Bent
Tanya Bent I wanted to call you today to say I love you, but your old number is no longer in service. I tried the operator she said 'sorry I have no number for you'. I tried to go to your house, but you don't live there anymore. The post office has no forwarding address. I guess heaven is just too far away. I Love You, I Miss You. You are in my heart always and forever. Copy and paste in remembrance of Loved ones gone but not forgotten. Merry Christmas to all those in heaven!!!!!
 
Taka Charm-Toxic Kells
 
Demere Davis
Demere Davis Yeah, you know me well nigga I mean you ain’t the only real nigga They got me on these white women like Seal nigga Slave to the pussy but I’m just playing the field nigga
 

No comments:

Post a Comment