Saturday, December 3, 2011

Seriously who steals cat food from a rescue thanks guy hope it was worth it dick Just made a baby with my sexy fuckkin guitar xD You may look at

Halvar Petersen
Halvar Petersen Seriously who steals cat food from a rescue, thanks guy hope it was worth it, dick
 
Ryan Groth
Ryan Groth Just made a baby with my sexy fuckkin guitar xD

Likes

Cole James Cox
 
Benjamin Lough
Benjamin Lough You may look at me and think I'm fine and happy, but deep down I'm afraid, confused and uncertain about life and the road I walk down. I remember the days I was innocent, playing in the grass soaking up the summer breeze. Now, I'm looking to the sky knowing It's a storm waiting to happen.
 
Debi Sanders
Debi Sanders Virus Warning- There is a virus going around that will tip your cows on Farmville and Farmtown, steal your Cafe World food and free your Zoo animals!!!!

Likes

Halley Goodwin
 
Diana Wood Kutlow
Diana Wood Kutlow Prof. Kathryn Sikkink, will speak at the IPJ on "The Justice Cascade," how to bring tyrants to justice for war crimes, and why dictators and human rights violators are beginning to think twice. Thursday, Dec. 7 at the IPJ Theatre. This will be a good talk for people who think nothing can change. RSVP to http://peace.sandiego.edu/events.
 
Rasdon Simon
Rasdon Simon U cant make d same mistake twice d second time u make it. Its no longer a mistake rather a CHOICE.
 
Brenda Lino
Brenda Lino My son tell me mom know I can make a snow man I tell him why it's started snowing I looked outside he was right lol his funny
 
Yo Gotti
Yo Gotti aint chilled with my cuzzo eric in a min

Likes

Chasity Maree' Anderson
 
Stacy Mabrey-Mayo
Stacy Mabrey-Mayo what's a tat feel like? its like screwing 4 the first time, you didn't know what that felt like but you did it anyways, then came back 4 bigger & better things

Likes

Jonathan Schettler-ChapinStacy Mabrey-Mayo
 
April DePue
April DePue deep fried turkey hmmm never had it but why not ill give it a try
 
Juan Vasquez
Juan Vasquez My mom just said I look handsome lol what a joke
 
Cruz Burnett
Cruz Burnett PEOPLE ARE CRAZY NOW IN DAYS....IF YOU FEEL LIKE THERE'S A PROBLEM ADDRESS THE PERSON DONT TAKE IT TO FACEBOOK!!!!

Likes

Tiffany Tip RoséTameka RembertMarie MaryKay BakerViola Warren
 
Tia'Ann Rachal
Tia'Ann Rachal Ugh my back is killing me... MIght call in. D; Can't bend down to even put pants on. In need of a back massage
 
Gage Kilander
Gage Kilander Soooo board feeling a little better
 
Judith Affum
Judith Affum I don't knw why bt today has been 1 of de sad'st day of my lyf.I hve had de worse b'days of my entire lyf.OMG wat a day.
 
Michel'le Russell
Michel'le Russell Legend wear a size 8 at 2yrs old smh
 
Mike Prattico
Mike Prattico http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mike_Prattico_Sports-News/129315400508844 Top News and NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL News has been posted to the sports page for today. Poll Questions have been added to the page as well.... Test your sports knowledge and give your opinions. NCAA Football and Basketball News will be posted later on today. Start using the page to your advantage more! Thank you MP. Mike_Prattico_Sports News Mike Prattico Mike works at a Sports Information Office He offers you sport updates, stories, and opinions involving sports teams, players, and league news. AREAS HE WRITES ABOUT New England, New York, Miami, and more. . . Miami Hurricanes are one team Mike will post a lot of his sports news about for he hopes... See More Page: 98 like this
Mike Prattico Mike works at a Sports Information Office He offers you sport updates, stories, and opinions involving sports teams, players, and league news. AREAS HE WRITES ABOUT New England, New York, Miami, and more. . . Miami Hurricanes are one team Mike will post a lot of his sports news about for he hopes to work from them some day as a Sports Journalist. LEAGUES HE WRITES ABOUT :NFL :MLB :NBA :NHL :NCAA SPORTS :NASCAR Mike hopes you will like his page and enjoy all he has to offer you in the sports world. Mike also offers you sports trivia and fans opinion pages daily... Where you the fans can reply to his comments and give feedback and personal opinion answers. You can also follow Mike on twitter where he post quick short write updates involving sport teams, players, and league news. @ mprattico2 (Mike Prattico Miami) Please follow Mike's page and see what he has to offer you. Thank you for your interest. Feel free to email, call, or write on the page. Mike will write about any team-- Just let him know what team you would like him to write about. Thank you for your interest.
 
Susie Parnell
Susie Parnell guardian as i gaze across the medow i see a shadow dancing across the rose and i in an uncomfortable pose sit upon the luscious green grass the figure turns my way and begins to say your deeds are good your heart is pure and you may come up a cure for those diseases that haunt the world i want you to never loose hope; or stop to mope over your failures and losses instead smile to the sky and reach your arms up high in receive your strength from him the wind blew gentlty across the grass and the shadows disappears before mty eyes after a few bird cries i get up and look to the sky with a smile and know my faith makes it worthwhile
 
Andrew A. Alford
Andrew A. Alford i want a oil painting of circus clowns storming the beaches at normandy
 
Cesar T. Navarro
Cesar T. Navarro Amonos a trabajar
 
Anita Selden
Anita Selden total " pet peeve"....putting a load of laundry in and discovering that SOMEONE used the last of the laundry soap and failed to mention to anyone...UGH ! Thanks a LOT "someone" :{

Likes

Marcus Anthony Cisneros
 
Khronik Deth
Khronik Deth once, a girl asked me if i ever had to shave my boobs. so i gave her a strange look and said, "wait, people do that?" i learned something new that day. it is possible for women to grow hair on their chest. interesting.
 
Jane Smith Andy Marsden
Jane Smith Andy Marsden got a family bag of revels atm but the only 2 members awake are me and owen mmmmmm
 
Maharsh Mishra
Maharsh Mishra a sad thing in life is when u meet someone who means a lot to u only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and u just have to let go
 
Carrie Hill Gabel
Carrie Hill Gabel I hate when you get the "You're JUST a mom?" or "Do you ever work?" Uhhh yes, I am a Mom! That makes me an alarm clock, cook, maid, waitress, teacher, nurse, handyman, security officer, photographer, counselor, chauffeur, event planner, personal assistant, ATM & I scare away the boogie man. I don't get holidays, sick pay or days off. I work through the DAY & NIGHT. I am on call 24/7 for the rest of my life. And that's just my first job... BEING A MOM!! :) I may not be anything to you but I am everything to someone! Re-post if you are a PROUD Mom ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment