Saturday, December 3, 2011

Hey Believers and K2 brand i hope you enojoy smackdown tonight : we love you 3 Barbie XXO Had fun with my home girls today Olympia and Shaunte at tgif

EveTorres Barbie Blank
EveTorres Barbie Blank Hey Believers and K2 brand !! i hope you enojoy smackdown tonight ((: we love you !! <3 -Barbie XXO

Likes

Jelena Vojinovic
 
Kemi Williams
Kemi Williams Had fun with my home girls today Olympia and Shaunte at tgif thanks ladies for everything, I love yall, yall my niggaz til next time ,Olympia ur next to finish count down starting.
 
Michelle Peele
Michelle Peele DERN! When the power comes back on in town,im gonna have to go back to wal mart,this evening or 1st thing in the morning. That bites! I had a very long list.
 
Patricia Dever
Patricia Dever yay me i passed my driving tested sweet.

Likes

Trish Johnson
 
JonMichael Miguel Melendez
JonMichael Miguel Melendez Like For Remeber When.... (Doing The Ones I Want :) )

Likes

Clarissa Neliee CortesMhinnie Pretty'Haa SantiagoKiara Forbes
 
Lea Love
Lea Love im the worlds greatest mom i love my kids they are my world... and i dont give a fuck abou friends familys that i dont fuck with yall all can kick rocks cause i does me and i happy with at cause what yall eat dont make me shit
 
PapaHeadsdizzle Moncur
PapaHeadsdizzle Moncur <3 2011 ROLLING OUT AND 2012 ROLLIN IN ALL I WAN IS NICE DOWN EARTH PRINCESS DOE WHO INE INTO BEATIN ROUND THE BUSH AND READY SETTLE DOWN PLAY THINGS STR8 <3 TIRED PICKIN UP THIS ONE AND DAT ONE AND THINGS INE WORKING OUT <3 I REAL AS IT COMES AND THIS IS REAL AS IT GETS WITH ME PLAYING THINGS BY BOOK <3 $ CASH FLOW $ <3 SIR FADDA HEADS <3

Likes

Apples Ingodseyes GriffinFadda BiggsIbePrestigious Dedicated Cartwright
 
Paige Watts
Paige Watts Found out i got a grant for school. Enrolling monday! :)

Likes

Mallory DownsAimee Marie
 
Claudia Rosales Magana
Claudia Rosales Magana 14 credits for winter term :O WTH am I gonna do?!
 
Joe Hunt
Joe Hunt I can see already that its gonna b A STRAIGHT TEQUILA NITE !!!

Likes

Marie Alexander
 
Justin Barclay
Justin Barclay see u had alotta niggas tryna still yo heart never ever was me i anit never been the type tryna love !

Likes

Ashley LyseightJaillen AlcantaraEvalitza Danilia Cruz
 
Imogbore Emmanuel
Imogbore Emmanuel I am very stroung i came 4rm hosptal today i tank GoD. 4every thing.
 
Alejandro Martinez II
Alejandro Martinez II http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E&feature=player_embedded HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! She should pay!
www.youtube.com
She wants some free sh!t so she can keep her "SCRONG & IN-DEEP-IN-IT" status!!!!
 
Axe Wright
Axe Wright i love my two youngest neices their so adoriabal
 
Argenis Guevara
Argenis Guevara Uummm I thinks its 4:20 about now

Likes

Chris Soto
 
James Lasure
James Lasure Sitting at home, watching lillian crawl around being a baby... she finally stopped being fussy im gonna try to keep her up so that tonight she will just fall asleep. I miss my Woman Jamie Lee Kowalik hoping that she is having a good day at work and that it isnt too crazy for her, I LOVE YOU babe, and i cant wait for you to get home... XoXo p.s. what do you want for dinner?
 
Maitreya Babaji
Maitreya Babaji Love is the answer to the worlds problems. Love is an allowing of a flow of pure energy from the Most High through the body out to others. There is no thought of "what do I get for myself" in Love because feeling the flow of Love is the highest goal. When Love is flowing from the Most High through you to the world unconditionally, miracles will happen, people will get healed, lives will change for the better, bitter people will become joyful, violent people will become peaceful, prideful people will become humble, and the wicked who will not change their self-centered ways wil be destroyed. When you flow in Love eternal life and abundance in every aspect of your life is spontaneously manifested without effort. Love is the answer.
 
Tasha ClassyChick Stephenson
Tasha ClassyChick Stephenson I only wanna give it to u..And I want u more than a new pair of shoes :-)
 
Adrian LeTard-Flanagan
Adrian LeTard-Flanagan The baby got her permit today. She will be driving. I just realized that both my children have permits. One is for a truck and the other for a car. I'm not sure that the streets are safe.
 
Amy Drehmel
Amy Drehmel Today, I decide to make homemade cocoa mix and it warms up...go figure!
 
Kristin Swan
Kristin Swan So on Wednesday I was told that I was obsessed with Roger, which is my son dad... So this is for the two of you I hope you like (Travis Pryor and Dezarea Robinson) ... Hope u like the profile pic :)
 
Collinsville OG Okonkwo
Collinsville OG Okonkwo No wahala??? Wizkid day claim fineboi, wetin my monkey go come be!!! M.I na big boi but osita iheme nikas na em trouser!!! 4 get say jayz and kanye dey famous but hell na em be there last bus stop I cried wen mike jackson don die, but I get HBP when my dog dey sick!!! Forget say dat guy dey use x2,, pingin no be for nokia,,,,wetin I wan yan be say I no send person!!! Live life the way u want it???

Likes

Collinsville OG Okonkwo
 
Ryan 'Tron' Nuss
Ryan 'Tron' Nuss Happy to be off for the season bummed that I might be going back to surveillance.. Hope I get to work during the week.. and get more hours if I'm stuck doing that shit.. So Edward 40 hands tonight? Anyone? Or just a drink? Possibly a few?
 
Rita Draine
Rita Draine Baby you the man cause you put it on me and in the mornin I roll ovr feel u touchin on me, I got another man but he aint like u and I cant be ur baby mama though I like to...Where is Tweet? I use to jam this song.
 
T Officalbreed Jenkins
T Officalbreed Jenkins Well im back' in this lame city, ...BUUUUUT! i think i know where we're gonna move(:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment