Saturday, December 3, 2011

i got stoped by the cops i got my first ticket aint tha a bitch I am so irrational Still you guys love me I am Pi π

Lizette Aguilera
Lizette Aguilera i got stoped by the cops i got my first ticket aint tha a bitch
 
Barun Pani
Barun Pani I am so irrational !!! Still you guys love me ! I am (Pi) π
 
Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson I gotta go take my T.E.A.S.E. exam soon. Anybody know when and where the next one is and ho w much is it
 
Roy L Cox Jr.
Roy L Cox Jr. Goin to get a tattoo to cover up her name Wat should I get to do that
 
Paris Lord
Paris Lord I love allie merkel soooooo much she is my best friend:)
 
Alex Hill
Alex Hill no mo anymore!!! getting ready for attacking Cardiff!!! I hope you're ready for the #aussietakeover
 
Andrea Renee' Simon
Andrea Renee' Simon Ashley Crabtree: I miss my best friend!!!
 
Justin Hilliker
Justin Hilliker Deer oh deer do come here I getting lonely sitting over here
 
So Sondra
So Sondra THEY HAVE ALSO STOLEN A SENSOR IDEA OF MINE & HAVE GIVEN THAT TO SOMEONE...ACTUALLY THEY HAVE BEEN UTILZING IT ON ME/MY NOTEBOOK....YOU CAN CHOOSE OPTIONS ON A SCREEN & PUT YOUR HAND ON IT WITHOUT EVEN PHYSICALLY TOUCHING THE MONITOR OR SCREEN......HOW MUCH IS THAT WORTH????? IT MUST STOP & THEN HE'S TAKING JOBS AWAY FROM ME LEFT & RIGHT...HE KEEPS SAYING HE DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH...THEY WILL NEVER HAVE AS MUCH AS I....THEY ARE PORR/SLOW/STUPID...THEY NEED TO REALIZE THAT IT'S ME & NOT THEM...HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO SUPPORT ME IF THEY KEEP BLOCKING ME FROM ANY MEANS OF CURRENCY...THEY KEEP TRYING TO WEAKEN ME BY TAKING MY $$$$$$$$$$...I CONTINUE TO MAKE/THEY KEEP BLOCKING...
 
Kim Woodward
Kim Woodward Let it become common knowledge that I'm not a hugger, in fact I don't really like being touched. Can everyone please stop getting all butthurt because I don't want to hug them all day everyday? I'm just not comfortable around most people, my bad.

Likes

Brittany Allison
 
Brianna Welch
Brianna Welch Trying to walk out the door as my son yells at me throwing his toys from there place "I NEED MY SKATEBOARDS" what the hell is that? dont know to laugh or slap him ??l?
 
Ashley Steele
Ashley Steele Mom is recovering from her hysterectomy here at my house and doing great. Gavin is showing great improvments from pneumonia and will go back tomorrow for a check up. I, now realize that I have no desire to be a nurse or a stay at home mom!
 
Young Dunnyz
Young Dunnyz Young Clap Atnt
www.youtube.com
Young Dunnyz "if i Could"
 
Linda Matthews
Linda Matthews We are almost to I 10 which will start us heading west. No idea where we will spend the night. Wherever we are when it gets dark! This is fun typibng on the laptop in the car even tho the sun is so bright I cqan barely see the screen. Bebe is a very good traveler. We just left a thrift shop and got an ornament to hang from the rearvciew mirror. It is a shiny red and gold stocking. The car has antlers and a red nose. We have arer sparkly Santa hats in case we come across a parade. I'll keep you updated .
 
Adeoti Lekan
Adeoti Lekan Wot else can i say dan diz Fenk God 4 bin dia everytym.............
 
Shanea Blair Chester
Shanea Blair Chester I Couldn't Be Any Happier Rightt Noww. It's Finally Time For Me To Smileee. | I Still Miss Youu Babyy. HGC.
 
Bradley Dillon
Bradley Dillon Next time i see a girl with a wanna make out shirt on ill take her up on her offer. Even if shes ugly
 
Joseph Walsh
Joseph Walsh omg!!!!!!! i got ps3 last night and im playin Assassin's CReed Revelations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooo
 
MikeyyRockz Horgrow
MikeyyRockz Horgrow It's over finally...but it's payday so i atleast got somethin to look forward to when i get home
 
Nesha Phillips
Nesha Phillips LOOKING FOR SOME THANGS AND I THINK THAT I CAN FIND THEM IN YOU...

Likes

Cody ThomasNesha PhillipsLakesha Calhoun
 
Cylinda King
Cylinda King Having a just ok day, but I Thanked God for It! I listen to my doctors, but I put all my Trust In My Lord, I love him so much and everone should know that he is always there for you in your life taking care of you weather you believe it or not. I want everone know that I Love All Of You More Than You Will Ever Know! And I have asked everyone forgiveness for anything I had done to them, so I can go to heaven with a clear heart, and pray I see each and everyone of you in heaven with me one day! And my Lord Blessed Me With A Wonderful Husband, Son, Stepson, Daughter-in-law, and two of the most beautiful grandchildren!!!! Thank you my Lord, you have given me so much in my life and I would write a book to list everything, but you know them all....
 
Erika Chelo Rhodes
Erika Chelo Rhodes IF YOU'RE NOT CHICKEN !!!! PUT THIS ON YOUR STATUS AND SEE WHAT PEOPLE RATE YOU !!!! (1) Crazy . (2) I'd marry you . (3) I'd date you . (4) Sarcastic . (5) I miss you . (6) I'd kiss you . (7) Beautiful . (8) Smart . (9) Imaginative . (10) Random . (11) Jerk . (12) Funny . (13) Funny as crap . (14) Amazing . (15) Tough . (16) Cute . (17) I'd hit you with a bus . (18) I love you . (19) Weirdo . (20) Friends forever
 
Kelly Withers Guimbellot
Kelly Withers Guimbellot Happy Birthday, Mom! I sure do miss you!!!
 
Annie Arredondo
Annie Arredondo I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE MY MAN JESUS ALCANTARA aka chuy and my five goverment kids lmao by different baby daddys lmfao! @ope u help me figuare out whos my baby daddy but when im ready to know!!

Likes

Annie Arredondo
 
Katlego Mojaki
Katlego Mojaki Lol eh vandag..I cnt believ I saw reel madness DayLight! Dnt u see such tings at night or in places where the public cnt see? Cz for nna tht ws kak weird to see ppl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment