Saturday, December 3, 2011

If u re a exstudent of cs ss3A call me on 08065763619 i have something for u U now u love him when ur always reminded how happy he makes

Aiyedogbon Muyiwa Seun
Aiyedogbon Muyiwa Seun If u re a ex-student of c@s s.s.3A call me on 08065763619 i have something for u
 
Arianna Shaffer
Arianna Shaffer U now u love him when ur always reminded how happy he makes u
 
Mrclearwater Bound
Mrclearwater Bound SUM HOW I DELETED ALLLLL MY CONTACT NUMBERS SO IF U FUKKIN WIT ME OR U HAVE MY NUMBER INBOX ME UR NUMBER ASAP OR TXT ME WIT NAME SO I CAN LOCK U IN ...... TAKEN NEW NUMBER AS WELL LOL GET AT ME

Likes

Mrclearwater Bound
 
Ciara Mahs
Ciara Mahs Fuck wat I said it dnt mean shyt nw fuck the presents might as well throw them out fuck all them kisses it didn't mean jack fuck u hoe I dnt want u back...
 
Fasunlua Eniola
Fasunlua Eniola Lord i thank u, with d innermost my heart, 4 my 1st semester result,i know dat u will always there 4 me any time i call upon u, pls help me t do d remaining 1.
 
MileyBoo CiruzBoo MyluckyDay
MileyBoo CiruzBoo MyluckyDay Twitter....Please stop bombarding my friends twitter pages with rude comments. NOTHING gives you the right to threaten people. I love u @MissKellyO :)
 
Gilbert Farah
Gilbert Farah Dear Alcohol, We had a deal where u would make me funnier, smarter and a better dancer... I saw the video. We need to talk...
 
Terry Nolan
Terry Nolan Dear Bestfriend, Ur FAILING Math ! Ahaaaaaaa , Sike Nawww . u Coo & Hella Fresh - Trenton Nikko Wright
 
Redgotthtyank IamsoSoserious Carter
Redgotthtyank IamsoSoserious Carter YALL JUS NEED 2 DO U B4 THIS SITUATION GT UGLE BC AI U DNT SCAREME U AINT GT SHIT 2 SHOOT SO POP UR TRUNK ON ME AN U WILL LAY N IT U AN WHO EVA ELSE. AN STRAWBERRY GT OFF SKITTLES PUSSY AINT NO WAY U CAN GT ON HER LEVEL. AN FB IF SHE SAY SHE JUS FUCK WOMEN THTS A LIE SHE FUCK MORE NIGGAS THAN BITCHES BUT HEY WHO SAID U CN TURN A HOE N2 A HOUSE WIFE
 
Woodrow Arnold
Woodrow Arnold Im tired Boss cleaning my whole house and mopping listening to so classics Field Mob (my shawty done cut me loose) anyone want to come help ill let u do the kitchen
 
RJ Gagnon
RJ Gagnon Flaming pink: well ur a very interesting girl lol urt a blast to b around!and im glad to see u happpy and livin ur life the way it should b lived!

Likes

Caitlin Lekberg
 
Nomqele Gasela
Nomqele Gasela Hey pipo mcin u lyk crzy e rain in jozi z hectic
 
Michelle Chapman Lopez
Michelle Chapman Lopez Sexy babe... U must love that man u got tater on u
 
Charity Omaji
Charity Omaji Pls if u wnt to remain my frnd on fb pls stop postin Naked & private part pix as a status. I dont like them. Thnk u!
 
Michael Starks
Michael Starks if a bitch say she luv u and yal aint together beware of dat hoe
 
Alfred Kioko
Alfred Kioko Noises of drunkards is wat u can hear allover the city.walevi nyinyi...tena wanawake ndio wengi-infact 60%!
 
Deepak Dammalli
Deepak Dammalli I will remember you not as the one who broke my heart, but as the one who taught me how to love u even with a broken heart...
 
Godson Ramos Armani
Godson Ramos Armani Angels east,angels west,north,south,watch y'all while u sleep 2nite and evri nite AMEN
 
Demyx Watera Iwrestledabearonce
Demyx Watera Iwrestledabearonce I just found Nutella in my pantry. Oh, happy day. ; u ;
 
Heckler George
Heckler George WOW I can't believe that u can see who is vievving your proffile I just saw my TOP profile visitors and I am SHOCKED at who ls checking my profflle You can also see WHO VIEWED YOUR PROFlLE http://bit.ly/t5aP5F
 
Omnia Gamal
Omnia Gamal البنوتة اللى بتغنى زى العسل عجبانى اوى الاغنية
www.youtube.com
this the song which comes with mbc3 if you like plz subscribe and rate

Likes

Omnia Gamal
 
Mamita Maymi
Mamita Maymi i cnt the girl uv always dreamd of but im pretty sure i can make u happy n love u the way u want make u smile n laugh i mite not b perfect but i can do my best n try mamita<3
 
Monique LuvnRquek NynyndLeelee
Monique LuvnRquek NynyndLeelee WHEN THINGS DNT LOOK 2 GOOD YOU GTTA DO WHAT U GTTA DO 4 YOU ND URS... LOVING THE FEW FAMILY MEMBERS IN MY LIFE THAT HELP ND SUPPORT ME!!!!! SN: GOT WORK IN THE A.M. FINNA GO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING 4 THE KIDS ND CALL IT A DAY... LOVING MY KIDS ND PAPI(RQUEK) ?
 
Zeeshan Rajput
Zeeshan Rajput Love hurts when u break up with someone, hurts even more when someone breaksup with u , but love hurts the most when the person you love has no idea how u feel..

Likes

Raven Garbida BarramedaVera Vaneli
 
Eunice Melody Atsu
Eunice Melody Atsu If u follow him,he'll makes u fishers of men.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment