Saturday, December 3, 2011

On my way back to Ght from PE with my DP Hapi ride Nandi I'm gonna slp Edwina Dale gave me Pnado for the road Nite lav u

Nandipha Klaas
Nandipha Klaas On my way back to Ght from PE with my DP.. Hapi ride Nandi. I'm gonna slp Edwina & Dale gave me Pnado for the road. Nite lav u all had a grate tym at our staff party to much down my troat
 
Tommy Jermyn
Tommy Jermyn anthony goes wats in my pants and he pulls out a second pair of boxers
 
Carrie J. McCann
Carrie J. McCann Thank you to all my Friends who have been kind to & patient with me throughout the last few weeks of Delilah's life, especially my Monkey! I have truly been buoyed by your support, loving words & prayers. If & when it's ever your turn to go through something similar with an animal companion or human, I'll be right there for you. I know I'm a Crazy Cat Lady, but guess what? So are you or at least you love someone who's a Crazy Cat Lady! That's like aiding & abetting! And you thought you were normal! HA!
 
Patrick Halley
Patrick Halley I helped Kadi make this video for a Yoga Scholarship! It really is one of the best submissions but she needs more Likes and Tweets and Comments to win! http://yogatrainingguide.com/yoga-teacher-training/yoga-anywhere-kadi-driver/#comment-5008
yogatrainingguide.com
Yoga Anywhere is an essay by Kadi Driver discussing her aspirations to become a yoga teacher and win a yoga scholarship
 
Jordan Osborne
Jordan Osborne "Wish a nigga would like a tree in this bitch And if a leaf fall put some weed in that bitch That’s my MO add a B to that shit"-Lil Wayne

Likes

Dakota FieldingJason Mallory
 
Yemcode Isiaq
Yemcode Isiaq HE IS NOT A LOVER WHO DOES NOT LOVE FOR EVER....Guess who?
 
Chey Bobbish
Chey Bobbish Me and MaryJane* be stayin' in a slow dance, she eases the pain and keeps me elevated. It's a beautiful romance.
 
Jerry Montana
Jerry Montana if a nigga got a bump on tha side of his mouth he eat booty!!!

Likes

Haley Na'Shea Gurtowsky
 
Dave Sadeghi
Dave Sadeghi Ho Ho Ho! Christmas is just around the corner! Take advantage of the new 12 month financing from GE Valid through Dec.24th to treat yourself or a loved one to a new Bike this Holiday season! Come in to see the Hot new arrivals for 2012!
 
Thomas Theresa
Thomas Theresa Pari on a Ship..such a blast...so so tyr'd,am off 2bed.nyt peeps.mwah

Likes

Thomas Theresa
 
Alex Garcia
Alex Garcia We guys don't care if you talk to other guys. We don't care if you're friends with other guys. But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off. It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we're still there. We don't care if a ...guy calls>OR TEXTS< you, but at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned. Nothing is that important at 2 a.m. That it can't wait till the morning. Also, when we tell you you're pretty/beautiful/ gorgeous/cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it. Don't tell us we're wrong. We'll stop trying to convince you. The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence. Yeah, you can quote me. Don't be mad when we hold the door open. Take Advantage of the mood im in. Let us pay for you! don't 'feel bad' We enjoy doing it. It's expected. Smile and say 'thank you. Kiss us when no one's watching. If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed. You don't have to get dressed up for us. If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own. We like you for who you are and not what you are. Honestly, i think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's. or my tshirt and boxers, not all dolled up. Stop using magazines/media as your bible. Don't talk about how hott Chris Brown, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is in front of us. It's boring, and we don't care. You have girlfriends for that. Whatever happened to the word 'handsome'/'beautiful' i'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with 'Hey handsome!' instead of 'Hey baby/stud/cutie/sexy' or whatever else you can think of. On the other hand im not sayin i woulndnt like it ether ; ) Girls, I cannot stress this enough: if you aren't being treated right by a guy, dont wait for him to change!!!!! Ditch his sorry butt, disgrace to the male population and find someone who will treat you with utter respect Someone who will honor your morals. Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest. Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes. Someone who will care for you, no matter how bad you make them feel. Give the nice guys a chance. Guys repost this if you agree

Likes

Pablo Rodriguez
 
Benny Dyck
Benny Dyck glad everyone gonna have a fun at semi and the after party and im stuck at work till 3 :(

Likes

Kristen MullisJade Gyurindak
 
Tilna Thottoli Poyilil
Tilna Thottoli Poyilil Who will be that much lucky ,for being special for someone for a long time?? No one...ryt
 
Norman Dye
Norman Dye Karmas a mother fukker....hope I c the day it knokks this dumb bitch on her ass
 
Dakotah Tyhesha Alston
Dakotah Tyhesha Alston Watch at least two dumb asses ask me on my status what's going down. I asked you to inbox me for a reason ya dummies. Well they probably won't ask anymore since I posted this lol
 
Ch Chimran
Ch Chimran Viens jouer toi aussi <3
Commandes : Flèche ↓ , ← ↑ → et la touche espace
 
John C. Page
John C. Page only dodge city me and coon cut off an old man and he jumped out car with a cane

Likes

Keegan CrawfordLacee Schafer
 
Adam Swaggner
Adam Swaggner Tryna live a life that might never arrive like am track.
 
Andrea Mae Provenzano
Andrea Mae Provenzano Finnnalllly, a girls night with my favorites :)

Likes

Terrah Lynn Anselmi
 
Jessica Rangel
Jessica Rangel (crying) Anyone know anything about how to buy a house?? It seems to me that I am running into more problems than solutions when it comes to buying my first home. First the damn Realtor gives me every BUT in the book when I want to buy a house, then the house that I wanted first is bought by another couple. Now, the house right next door to my parents may be out of my reach cause of the price.. I need help!
 
Valentina Waddell
Valentina Waddell If these tought have you worried about job security or losing your position,your worries stop here.ISAGENIX can help you redefine your lifestyle. Maybe you want to make an extra $500 a month so you can make car payment or $100,000 a month to live the life of your dreams.No matter what you want,it's here for you.ISAGENIX can be the life-c changing vehicle for creating abundance in your life and catapulting it to extraordinary heights.ISAGENIX is the answer you've been waiting for. www.tomandvalentina.isagenix.com
 
Chris Getmeadrink Tachella
gizmodo.com
Say hello to the spine tingling Giant Weta. What is a Giant Weta, you ask? Well, it's a gigantic cricket-like insect that's also the largest insect in the world.
 
Sukhontharose Kantalee
Sukhontharose Kantalee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHpvlr_kG6U&ob=av3e
www.youtube.com
Music video by Lenka performing Trouble Is A Friend. (C) 2009 Sony Music Entertainment

Likes

Mint Natta Soisena
 
Teagan Watson
Teagan Watson night 2...mums birthday, lots of shopping and getting drunk with the family.played hide and seek in the dark with the kids. stood on the fence near the shed pretending to be a big possum so when the shed rattled the kids run away screaming haha naughty possum :)
 
Moe Clark
Moe Clark getting retty to be off work...seems it will be a RED BOX weeken..unless sumbody talkn bout sumthin..goin to be with tha fellas tonite at my homeboy mamma wake..then drankin im sure...hit me up though ..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment