Saturday, December 3, 2011

A prayer wwwprayersforspecialhelpcom Find prayers and bible verses by subject Submit prayer requests and help pray for others Find prayers for healing strength prosperity inspirational prayers and daily prayers

Nellie Rocabo
Nellie Rocabo A prayer
www.prayers-for-special-help.com
Find prayers and bible verses by subject. Submit prayer requests and help pray for others. Find prayers for healing, strength, prosperity, inspirational prayers and daily prayers.
 
Allyson Dreger
Allyson Dreger Dear Santa, I don't want much for Christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy. Friends are the fruit cake of life --- some nutty, some soaked in alcohol, some sweet, but mix them together and they're my friends. At Christmas you always hear people talking about what they want & bought. This is what I want: I want people who are sick with no cure to be able to be cured. I want children with no families to be adopted. I want people to never have to worry about food, shelter & heat. I want peace and love for everyone! Now, let's see how many people re-post this....I have a feeling I am gonna see almost no re-posts. PLEASE prove me wrong♥
 
Jason Lee
Jason Lee Would you rather drink a horseradish and orange juice smoothie or watch Wilford Brimley and Betty White get it on?
 
Tendo Ane
Tendo Ane If by His breath man gained life and an understanding of man beyond man. Then this is a marvel worth awe to Him known as God.
 
Diamond Hammett
Diamond Hammett Been smiling all day! Today was def a good day .. Now seein what the rest of the day is lookin like ..
 
Karen Moss Curcio
Karen Moss Curcio TGIF!! What a week!!!
 
Steven Stilson
Steven Stilson Will any of my friends talk to me. Am i really that bad of a person
 
Chibuzo Uzochukwu
Chibuzo Uzochukwu i am a thing, whn tryn 2 pass a hole, i wuld need to be touchd with water/wet in other 2 stand to pass d hole nd whn dried i will nt pass d hole. Wht am i? pls i need answers.
 
Shyla Nakonechny
Shyla Nakonechny Single or not, put this as your status and see what people INBOX you, no comments :) Green-I'm falling for you ♥ :) Purple-I miss you :/ Orange-I really like you :) ... Pink-I love you ♥ Red-I want a relationship :) Black-We needa chill :D Blue-You're cute ;) Yellow-We should to talk ^-^
 
Antonio Silva
Antonio Silva «Puta que os pariu!» foi a última resposta de Luiz Pacheco na entrevista que deu à revista «Ler», em 1995. Só para os mais incrédulos que se chocam com estas coisas e não se chocam com a casa dos segredos...
pimentanegra.blogspot.com
Um blogue sobre os movimentos sociais, a ecologia, a contra-cultura, os livros, com uma perspectiva crítica sobre todas as formas de poder (económico, político, etc)
 
Bree Castro
Bree Castro Didn't have my card today n my subway card saved the day :) yay for a free sub, and yay for gettin off work early lol good day so far

Likes

Anthony Scott Linsangan
 
Tyler Urbach
Tyler Urbach Just a few more hours!!! Sgoooooo ducks!!!!
 
Trey Houston
Trey Houston wants to remind everyone that tonight is Greenville's Christmas Parade downtown starting at 7:00. After the parade, come on down to the Blue Armadillo Winery for some musical entertainment from yours truly and for some fine wine! What a great way to spend your Friday Evening right here in Downtown Greenville, TX! I look forward to seeing you there!

Likes

Keith Willeford
 
Erin Froneberger
Erin Froneberger Today I am thankful for a day of rest and time with the hubby! I am feeling so much better!
 
Damian Dudek
Damian Dudek Great day! 9 year anniversary with the love of my life and Poland draws a dream group for Euro 2012! Buying my plane ticket soon!
 
Tin Tin Austria
Tin Tin Austria ..having a very tough day.But I know that will make a way.
 
Angie Muniz
Angie Muniz Watching Marissa & Adam play is so freakin cute ..Marissa was trying to put a diaper on a bear, Adam is tossing toys over his shoulder out of the toybox looking for the perfect one. Looks over to see what his cousin picked and realized its his diaper shes putting on the bear. He sneaks up, grabs it, and runs.... ROFLMBO..he doesnt talk so good yet, but he does get his point across..he didnt want big bear poop in that diaper

Likes

Rhonda Sparkman
 
Emmanuel Ilesanmi
Emmanuel Ilesanmi dis is a month of break through and divine upliftment in what so ever we do
 
Annie Collins
Annie Collins Got all errands handled.... Now enjoying some tosh and a cup a joe!!

Likes

Jen Leach-Thompson
 
James Shepherd
James Shepherd I hope everyone has a great weekend.I'll be working every day until christmas eve lol
 
Bobby Schofield
Bobby Schofield At NE Mall, what a culture shock,
 
Necole Sanders
Necole Sanders We need HOPE so bad right now. I would like to see that many care. If you are my friend, click the like button and then re-post. I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever you may be to please copy, paste, and share this status for one hour to give a show of support to all those who have family problems, struggles, and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will. I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith and love for those in need. Life works in strange ways. It is amazing what a simple show of support can do. We need each other, and to understand we are not alone in our struggles.
 
Giovanni Real
Giovanni Real La felicidad es lo único gratis en la vida, solo tienes que ser valiente para salir a buscarla.
 
Kelly-Bridgette Hagge-Huffman
Kelly-Bridgette Hagge-Huffman holy crap im tired did some hair today gonna take a little nap i didnt sleep worth a shit last night then im picking up my microwave and dinner with the hubby tonight
 
Rudy Nunez
Rudy Nunez Does anyone have a truck and can u give me a ride to pick up a tv. I just bought ?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment