Saturday, December 3, 2011

haber si os gustasaludicos wwwyoutubecom semifinal del concurso el cachirulo de zaragoza 13112011 The great big 'if' that hangs around my neck Has played its part in all my dreams Always making

Oscar Catalan
Oscar Catalan haber si os gusta,saludicos!!!!!
www.youtube.com
semifinal del concurso el cachirulo de zaragoza. 13/11/2011
 
Викторијоски Славе
Викторијоски Славе ...The great big 'if' that hangs around my neck Has played its part in all my dreams Always making the bad seem worse Living my life reversed What might have been What might have been A portrait of my life No fool would say You live today Without a will to survive...
www.youtube.com
This is a video i made for the song: What Might Have Been by Jimmy Nail. This is my favorite song by him.
 
Beckah Dodge Crosby
Beckah Dodge Crosby all you gotta do is put a drink in my hand,
 
Veronica Alfaro
Veronica Alfaro In 18 days...I become an OLD LADY :( I need ideas for stuff to do for my birthday. So if anyone thinks of anything cool let me know. I'm just not in mood to think about being a year closer to 30 and still not having half the stuff I want accomplished, done. GOSH THIS IS NO BUENO.
 
Rachel Marie Sheppard
Rachel Marie Sheppard The way people dress has my dying laughing..pstt if you weigh 300 lbs please dont squeeze your big behind in a small pair of cotton gym shorts it aint cute and you just made me throw up in my mouth. Dressing classy in clothes that fit will make you so much prettier
 
Chris Burkhardt
Chris Burkhardt Seems the NYPD handle things about the same as the Colorado State Patrol. Though I don't know why they beat up the laptops. Seeing a ThinkPad like that is especially painful...
motherboard.vice.com
If you’re looking to recover any personal effects swept up early Tuesday morning in the NYPD raid on Zuccotti Park, epicenter of the Occupy Wall Street movement, there’s only one place that may have what you’re looking for. Only it doesn’t have a marked address. The Department of Sanitation has a br...
 
Amber Lsp Sampa
Amber Lsp Sampa Seems like its gonna be a good friday chuck.. Dont think it cant get any better. Forgot the bullshit and drama. Im just gonna have fun tonight

Likes

Madi Claire
 
Knessy Lovings
Knessy Lovings * There comes a time -I don't care how Though you think You are- There are days WHEN THE BOTTOM FALLS OUT OF OUR PLANS... when We all Just need a Hug*

Likes

Knessy Lovings
 
Amy Simmons
Amy Simmons Hi Facebook friends! I just shared a video link on my page in a seperate post. I know it is easy to pass over the videos people post every day but please take a moment to watch this one. There is no better gift to give this holiday season than the gift of life.
 
Toby Hill
Toby Hill THERE IS *GOD*.; AND THERE IS SATAN.: { PICK YOUR CHOICE } hahahaha... YOU THINK YOU'RE IN HEAVEN, BUT YOU LIVING IN HELL.; THE HIGHER THE MONKEYS CLIMB, THE MORE THEY WILL EXPOSE.. (*NO COKE OR CRACK COCAIN FOR ME*) NO NO NO.., ( YOU SING ABOUT =BADMAN RUN THINGS IN JAMAICA AND AMERICA=) IS THAT RASTA TEACHINGS??? THEN YOU SING ABOUT, =MY MASTER'S WILL=, WHAT'S THAT??? TO BE A DRUG ADDICT AND SELL DRUGS??? THEN YOU IDOLISING WITH PEOPLE YOUNG CHILDREN IN VIDEO," ( WHAAAT.!!!) AND YOU SAY YOU'RE YOUR BROTHERS KEEPER., ( WHAAAT.!!) SO WHO IS YOUR KEEPER, CRACK COCAIN????? ( WHAAAT..) WHAT THE HELL THIS RASTA MOVEMENT AND REGGAE MUSIC BUISNESS COME TO... ( WHAAAT...).., HELL NO., THAT'S NOT RASTA, THAT'S WOLFSTA., PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYE'S, WHO DO YOU VOTE FOR WHEN IT COMES TO ( GRAMMY AWARD )???? JUST FOR ARGUMENT SAKE, I MEAN COME ON NOW, DO YOU WANT {BARABAS} THE THEIF OR (*CHRIST*) THE SAVIOUR???? WHAT IS YOUR CHOICE WHEN IT COME'S TO (*MORAL*) OR (*DOCTRINS OF THE DEVIL*)., REMEMBER LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT TO BE ( GOOD OR BAD )... Oh My god!, PEOPLE YOUR CHILDREN IS INVOLVE :-( ..( WHAAAT..) MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THEIR SOUL.....; ( CRACK COCAIN....WHAAAT,) OH NO NO NO NOOO...... PEOPLE OF GOD IN THE WORLD IN RIGHTOUSNESS, BLESSED AND BE BLESS..... In The Meantime., WE LIVE IN JAH LOVE....... ( APPLE GABRIEL ) *PROPHET*
 
Julyann Sagadal
Julyann Sagadal No matter how much I try to hate you, avoid you and forget you, there will always be a part of my heart that is hopelessly need you, and I always end up still loving you.

Likes

Chris Saw
 
Jodie Manross
Jodie Manross Am so excited to experience a Holiday First Friday downtown later tonight with friends and then head to the Square Room for Cristabel and the Jons Holiday show!
 
Yamillis Milli Velez
Yamillis Milli Velez Spongebob & a cup of cafe = perfection <3 lol
 
Praba Nathan
Praba Nathan You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you...

Likes

Vashu Vasuki
 
Richie Porter
Richie Porter I lost all respect for you as a women I, swear
 
Kris Rogers
Kris Rogers well said forget the Russel simmons piece, settled for a 10k white gold chain instead :)
 
Uche Comfort
Uche Comfort Love is like a war easy 2 start,difficult 2 stop and hard 2 4get. How is love 2 u?
 
Dion Henderson
Dion Henderson Q: purple trainwreck.?? A:DUDE NO.!!!
 
FaNisha NiCole
FaNisha NiCole Need a job ASAP!!
 
Fabian C Ruiz
Fabian C Ruiz nun didnt go to school cause was sick and went to doc and go ing to vista and going to a party this weekind and a good won
 
Trevor LaJoice
Trevor LaJoice 99% of teenagers would start to cry if they saw Justin Bieber about to jump off of a sky scraper. If you're that 1% sitting in a lawn chair below saying " do a backflip!!" post this as your status

Likes

Kelly Lajoice
 
Christlove Osei Danquah Elgin
Christlove Osei Danquah Elgin The hardest and most important decision I've made in this life is turning to you and turning my back on everything else, but since then I've never come across a reason to regret...Daddy I've made you my Mum, my Dad, my sibling, my friend and my everything cos in actual sense that's what you are; A father and everything else. YOU ARE MY LIFE!

Likes

Asamoah Thomas KofiChristlove Osei Danquah Elgin
 
Adeola Oluwaseun Adebola
Adeola Oluwaseun Adebola Hello lovely frnds. Ave missed u ol. Hope u're ol cul and fine? Ave a free nightmare dream.
 
Jared Roundtree
Jared Roundtree finally gt tht call back so imma have a job thank you GOD im a working amn again now its time 2 start sum hell jk =)
 
Betsyliz Kay
Betsyliz Kay We shal b accountable 4 evrythng we do under tha Sun b4 God,tekcare my beautiful en handsome pals.AV A FAB nyte en Dont 4get 2 pray 4 ur luvly nyt.

Likes

Betsyliz Kay
 

No comments:

Post a Comment