Saturday, December 3, 2011

Still seems to me like a dream I wish my friends would really come to grips with the stuff I talk about day to day I know they think

Adeyemo Adewale Akindele Justice
Adeyemo Adewale Akindele Justice Still seems to me like a dream!
 
Skai Juice
Skai Juice I wish my friends would really come to grips with the stuff I talk about day to day. I know they think Im extra and alternative, but really what I want them to know is that they can actually live a more vibrant, energized, abundant and healthy life. If only they would LISTEN TO ME!!

Likes

Gagnez LeJeuJoan RobinsonMarketta SmithKareema Stevens
 
Kay Suchitkhiddee
Kay Suchitkhiddee there is only a fine line between artist mode and mentally sickness... so what am I???
 
Tamra Jacoway
Tamra Jacoway Sooooo, I think its time for mama to get a new tattoo :) maybe to cover the mistake behind my ear....time to draw some ideas :):):):)
 
Laurie Cervelli Aganowski
Laurie Cervelli Aganowski I was at WalMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog , in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say....... ................. now that you've read it I have to confess, I copied it from someone else.. share and make someone else smile today. :)

Likes

Cassie SimsAmy Clifford- Stoltz
 
Kody Bendele
Kody Bendele Well I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not, I'm sure happy with what i got. I've lived and learned and laughed a lot, and that's all I need.
 
Margarita Torres
Margarita Torres Getting ready for a Christmas Party, hope to have a great time, if God's willing, I'm in need of a good time.
 
Sandra Montgomery
Sandra Montgomery All is quiet, no-one is stirring; except those tat tat tat noises. It's not the doorknob, but lo and behold. It's a mouse that's taken residence in my stove! Cat's better hurry and grow and learn to hunt, for come spring time there won't be much food given to them.
 
Bubba Johnson
Bubba Johnson Just about ready for my Friday night crowd... Beef Tips cooking and a little cleaning left to do. Maybe a short nap in between....Gotta hurry though. :-)

Likes

Chris Clark
 
Kirsty Gilroy
Kirsty Gilroy Darren and Kiera doing poo patrol in the backyard when Kiera says to her father "dad, mate calls poo shit, shits a naughty word hey dad, we don't say shit hey dad, we call shit poo hey dad"....... PMSL, naughty Mate!!

Likes

Tyler Smith
 
Refilwe Marilyn Montja
Refilwe Marilyn Montja I won't be on fb for a month,, c you guys ko MATLALANYANE if you know the plek!!*wink* Good night
 
Nancy Cordova
Nancy Cordova Thx God TGIF...Yeaaa have a great weekend....
 
DjChris Lambert
DjChris Lambert Fabtab having it large I'n Chertsey going to be a top night :))
 
Jazzi Unruh
Jazzi Unruh Dear anyone who has tried to talk to me in the last three hours, I'm sorry if I yelled at you. I only had an hour of sleep last night, and worked at 6am. I have to go BACK to work at 5:30. And all I wanted was a three hour nap. I still love you. (okay maybe just a little less now....) ;) Love, miserable.
 
Farah Dosani
Farah Dosani Share your thoughts.
www.latimes.com
The Roman Catholic Church and its affiliated nonprofit organizations have every right to hold true to their religious convictions while doing good works. But when a nonprofit, religious or not, is carrying out the government's work with government money, it must to do so on the government's terms.
 
Sandra Wolfe
Sandra Wolfe Wow, what a busy day today, im lovin it. Think I will go home and take me a nap when I get off, I have such an exciting life.lol
 
Matthew Ian Largent
Matthew Ian Largent iv been playing the new jurasic park game on my ipad and i hate it the main characters does this thing where her eyes look like something out of reefer madness. but every time i hear that song i think of this and have now had this stuck in my head allllll day.
jurassicparkwtf.ytmnd.com
Upon seeing dinosaurs, grant and that chick are like WTF?
 
Carlos Rios
Carlos Rios SMOKE A BLUNT 4 HISTORY , N MAKE A TOAST 2 THE FUTURE

Likes

Isa Lopez
 
Joseph Urquidez
Joseph Urquidez n i yet 2 meet another lil freak like me, hve a niga lay it dwn n the sheets 4 me, yellin daddy go'n harder wen the bed go squeek, hve ur hips slappin thighs boi im mesmermized the way u slide n goin deep n never evr hear a peep o slap yo beak wit my meat niga told u ima freak n bes believe.

Likes

Lea Vasquez
 
Matthew Armijo
Matthew Armijo Wow so the truth comes out when your drunk you told me you were single the time we were hanging out all the flirting and kissing then come to find out girl you tell me your getting married whoa your unfaithful a la Iair and my i say you cant turn a hoe into a house wife
 
Bobby Collins
Bobby Collins Got a letter i'n the mail saying that I got accepted into HCTC

Likes

Russell HoskinsCheyenne KingNay BowlingChelsea Jean Morgan
 
Teddy Legacy Cazal Harris
Teddy Legacy Cazal Harris my head hurts i need took take a nap but i cant,thinking bout my baby too i wonder wat she wants for xmas....
 
Vickie Snowden
Vickie Snowden Don't need an angel on top of my tree. I already have a few in heaven looking down on me ♥.. Put this as your status if you have someone in heaven you wish could be here for Christmas ♥♥♥
 
Nitaya Dennis
Nitaya Dennis Time for a nap!! This will b nice........
 
Monica Rivera
www.youtube.com
cancion de su album LOBO DOMESTICADO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment