Saturday, December 3, 2011

i want this movie to really happen http:wwwfunnyordiecomvideos5876f2aceddoncheadleiscaptainplanetrelplayer wwwfunnyordiecom Don Cheadle is obviously the best person to play Captain Planet in the movie version of the popular cartoon hopefully they

Mario Rivera
Mario Rivera i want this movie to really happen http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5876f2aced/don-cheadle-is-captain-planet?rel=player
www.funnyordie.com
Don Cheadle is obviously the best person to play Captain Planet in the movie version of the popular cartoon, hopefully they make his character a nicer guy.
 
Mitesh V Honest
Mitesh V Honest Wow, thats awsome...out of 4 classes, i only have to take a final for only 1 class! :)))))
 
Mary Younger
Mary Younger Aww... i love u baby! :) i hope u like your xmas presents you got today! :) new tires, oil change, heater, insurance! :)
 
Linda Woznica
Linda Woznica I think.. I hope...our septic tank bad smell is fixed... With 4# bag of sugar down the toilet!!
 
Sharon Simpson
Sharon Simpson hurry home guy,s i,m starving need to eat my homemade bacon and mushroom roly poly
 
Ammun Sheikh
Ammun Sheikh Romeo vs keeshan, i did not record or post the vid i found it and added it to my account http://m.youtube.com/index?client=mv-google&desktop_uri=%2F&gl=CA&rdm=4oswhzh6o#/watch?v=m_55iPpx1M4
m.youtube.com
 
Raven Martin
Raven Martin I wish we kan qo which mah cousin play 2day out in the valley at westwood high sch bt guud luck cousin summer nd da girlz of westwood high sch ply hard on da floor summer nd rise of da girl goo westwood high sch bball girlz guud luck 2nite girlz of westwood high sch hehe :). . !
 
Joey Da Prince
Joey Da Prince my show last night at Martinis was crazy!.. i appreciate all the love y'all showed me in #Bham

Likes

Corey Aston DumasJoey Da Prince
 
Christopher Round-House Baker
Christopher Round-House Baker I cannot wait to lay in the snow and listen to Copeland and everything to feel beautiful.

Likes

Catherine BrookeAndrea ArnsteinAshley MeadowsElizabeth Jones
 
Willo Flemings
Willo Flemings im in my 87 sweats Thats my stove swag I whip it til its upset I make that the stove mad.
 
Trevor Rossomme
Trevor Rossomme Well, it only took 3 years, but I finally got my driver's license today!
 
Daena Carrera
Daena Carrera Who do I see as I exit my hotel??? G. Garvin... My streak of running into celebrities is starting again
 
Mahesia Loven U Hudson
Mahesia Loven U Hudson NIYA IS TALKN 2 DA FLYS SHE SAYN (GONE NAW GNE). I AM ROLLING CUZ SHE TRYN 2 HIT @ THEM.
 
Maia Manning
Maia Manning Raro photos are posted for everyone who asked! It was set so only I could see them, dumbbb ceennnt!

Likes

Maioro Barton
 
Aubrey Anne Briggs
Aubrey Anne Briggs I did the Macarena with a smurf in line at the bank because i am sexy and i do what i want lol!!!!!

Likes

Jordan LuxJalynn Ashdown
 
Jean Dumas Barmore
Jean Dumas Barmore Dear Santa, I don't want much for Christmas, I just want the person reading this to be happy. Friends are the fruit cake of life --- some nutty, some soaked in alcohol, some sweet, but mix them together and they're my friends. At Christmas you always hear people talking about what they want & bought. This is what I want: I want people who are sick with no cure to be able to be cured. I want children with no families to be adopted. I want people to never have to worry about food, shelter & heat. I want peace and love for everyone! Now, let's see how many people re-post
 
Britt Funk
Britt Funk http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9F7NTPI7Cw Oh Maynard how i love thee!! A different twist to rocket man! Maynards voice is aMAZing!! <3
www.youtube.com
Maynard James Keenan with Steven Drozd - Rocket Man Elton John Cover Rocketman
 
Jonathan Woods
Jonathan Woods Friends how many of us have them? I wonder who'll ride if i really need them. If you'll ride out for ya! Nig like my status .
 
Kevin Steelcity Pollock
Kevin Steelcity Pollock NOW I COOK CHICKENS IN MY OWN KITCHEN BAHAHAHHAHAHH WHAT'S GOOD TONIGHT IN THA STEEL
 
Holly Richards
Holly Richards ~ Marcus should be up from his nap soon. Then he has to deside weather he is staying her with Mommy or going home to Daddy LOL. I have to stay at my parents late tonight because they have a x-mas party to go to. If he stays with Mommy he spends the night here at Ma & Papa's because they will be home late & my monkey man goes to bed at 8:30PM. I'm going to order pizza tonight so that just might make him choose MOMMY LOL. Very much enjoyed my evening shopping with Tiffany last night bought more gifts for Marcus ehhh~ We love you wee one~
 
Walterand Reonna Stanford
Walterand Reonna Stanford #walter god why do I feel so alone right now
 
Mmeli Junior Nxumalo
Mmeli Junior Nxumalo I thnk i nid a bottle of whisky 2 calm ma slf dwn,im so pissed ryt nw
 
Lupita Palomera
Lupita Palomera I love tata <3
 
Sunday Love
Sunday Love AM VERY GLADE TO INFORM MY FRIEND IN FACE BOOK THAT 10 OF DECEMBER IS MY BIRTH IN FART I CAN.T WAIT TO SEE THAT DAY..
 
Michelle Dietrich Kozofsky
Michelle Dietrich Kozofsky Most people just drift through life. The Bible tells us, “Carefully consider the path for your feet, and all your ways will be established” (Proverbs 4:26 HCSB). Spend some time in careful consideration and thoughtful observation, and ask yourself: “Am I on a true path?” If not, what are you going to do about it? I wasn't on a true path, and was going nowhere......Jesus stepped in and changed my life, and He can change yours, too!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment