Saturday, December 3, 2011

Great referral plan here Best so far that I have seen 1 to refer people to site 10 to you for referrals to join and 5 for

Marlin Julson
Marlin Julson Great referral plan here! Best so far that I have seen. $1 to refer people to site, $10 to you for referrals to join, and $5 for you to sign up yourself! Kinda cool. Easy, just post some ads with the referral URL they give you when signing up. You can find free ads to place all over on the net. Just type free ads or free ad posts in search box and you will get a hundred of them. Must have an alert pay account to get paid. I would do that first, then sign up. Site is pretty simple, but some of the daily bonus tasks suck and avoid them so you don't get hooked in. Just a helpful note.
availpay.com
 
Nikki Streeter
Nikki Streeter in kingsland,ga.about to enjoy myself then back home tomorrow to take care of my babies.Kevra i love u and so glad ur home feeling better
 
Jack Wright Dedon
Jack Wright Dedon I like this girl named _______. she is so cute. Her favorite thing is..well idk . I really like her. I want to tell ______ I don't know how to tell her. Someone Help Me!!!

Likes

Chandler Gross
 
Rob Baker
Rob Baker Just basically got told off by them, fk off and mind my own fking business, funny that, other times they come running to me when things go wrong, thought i was their mate, ok. sorted done. if thats the way they want it.
 
Jody Johnston
Jody Johnston my text is small anyone know what i pushed?
 
Sean Begay
Sean Begay Thinking of getting a bikini wax? Its been ages since I got one. #undecided

Likes

Tanya ListerTyy Ramone
 
Sherese Alexander
Sherese Alexander Made it to Chicago safe & sound.... Man i miss my home town feels like I never left... i'm thinkin bout riding the L just 4 the hell of it lol...
 
Julius Murage
Julius Murage I thinking about this Man, Moses - the Law. Help me think.
 
Denise Mian
Denise Mian Well I got measured at the gym....I lost everywhere except my calf .....I have lost 6 inches throughout my body....my BMI is down 3% all within 1 month....YAY!!!(big pat on my back....lol )
 
Mf'n ZoZo Vocalistic
Mf'n ZoZo Vocalistic && I SAY FUCK THA BULL'SHIT ;',
 
Braxton Lee Anderson III
Braxton Lee Anderson III Last one for now: Wrote a Business Plan yesterday for something I been toying around with. ONEBILL.com [ An Internet Site] to give people ONE PLACE to mail money and get your bills paid. The webby version allows one to log into ONE ACCOUNT and pay everybody on-line. Just fill in the amounts....... Now watch some asshole go and register onebill.com and offer to sell me the name for some ungodly amount.......
 
Tina Price
Tina Price Yay I won tickets to see the Christmas Lights at Roper Mountain... Thanks FOX !!!!
 
Debi Thompson Copple
Debi Thompson Copple any body in farmville, i try to seen out for 6 bottles water and 3 ice picks and it will not go throw can you help
 
Cassandra Leann Mills
Cassandra Leann Mills Woahh .. It's weird when you get a letter from someonee in jail talkin bout " hey sexy , how are you " ....... Ummmm , do i even kno you && you think ima talk to you in prisonn ..?? No .. You juss wasted your timeee !! .. LOL
 
Lesego Malepa
Lesego Malepa i feel like a slp over hy
 
Ted Van Pelt
Ted Van Pelt Painters are a shifty bunch. Something about painters, I can't put my finger on it.
 
Shelza Sono
Shelza Sono Home *wat a nyc dae dat i hd 2dae*smile
 
Jeff Rust
Jeff Rust I hate flying on the same plane as Super Heroes!!!
www.youtube.com
http://www.internetlurker.com If you have information about this video like voices or actors please leave a comment. Help document for the great archive. Als...
 
Leshontra Sayword Johnsonteamshockaa
Leshontra Sayword Johnsonteamshockaa bak single again i guess wats a gurl 2 do will i ever find mr right
 
Rashmi Talari
Rashmi Talari guess i need to go on a date to avoid my stress
 
Destinee Whittingham
Destinee Whittingham CAN EVERYONE PLEASE STOP THEIR GAMES OR WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING FOR 2 MINUTES AND RE-POST THIS. PRAY FOR THE MIKE LABLUE FAMILY.HE LOST 4 DAUGHTERS, AGES 2-11 IN A HOUSE FIRE LAST NIGHT. HIS 3 YEAR OLD SON AND WIFE ESCAPED. SHE'S CURRENTLY IN ICU WITH BURNS. I DON'T KNOW THIS FAMILY, BUT I DO KNOW THAT ONLY GOD CAN HEAL THEIR LIVES NOW. PLEASE ...RE-POST THIS AND START A FB PRAYER CHAIN. PLEASE IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN GOD, STILL PASS THIS ON. THIS FAMILY HAS LOST SO MUCH. IT WONT HURT YOU BUT MIGHT DO SOME GOOD. THANK YOU..
 
Antonio Reppin-Ant Holmes
Antonio Reppin-Ant Holmes Who am I..hahaha fck yhu mean im bubbz im from da "D" && I repersent da DOT
 
Steven Lopez
Steven Lopez Du er herved dømt for drap. Du får 11år fengsel. Men først, skal du få lov til å være alene hjemme Holder det med 12 uker, før vi sender deg i fengsel? http://www.an.no/nyheter/article5832238.ece
www.an.no
56-åringen som er dømt for drapet på Ole Aamodt ble onsdag arrestert og fengslet. I dag besluttet tingrettsdommeren å sette ham fri igjen.
 
Kelsey Nicole
Kelsey Nicole It's amazing what I can hide by just smiling.
 
Allison Cuva
Allison Cuva Back in Mount Vernon for the first time in what feels like forever. This should be fun, i think.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment