Saturday, December 3, 2011

I hate it when my friends bring up something from the past that i regret So mad i can't talk to my bf A's and B's nukka I still got

Trigga Hannah
Trigga Hannah I hate it when my friends bring up something from the past that i regret..

Likes

Jarques DA Kidd DowDaniele Marie BlaneyDomonique CookKanesha Lashae' Austin
 
Alijah Tiana Lemity
Alijah Tiana Lemity So mad i can't talk to my bf
 
Pickle Geuse
Pickle Geuse A's and B's nukka. I still got it!

Likes

Amy Hope
 
Lyndsey Brown
Lyndsey Brown Tidying done... glass of vino... don't mind if I do :)

Likes

Mark Cridland
 
How Do I Look?
How Do I Look? MONDAY...Can Jeannie help a woman who has confused sexy with scary? See why her friends and co-workers are concerned with her overexposure!
www.youtube.com

Likes

Bella MiaKikelomo Omowunmi AjayiOlaide Rachael IbirogbaNozipho Rebaone Modise
 
Adam Rook
Adam Rook Just heard a term that I believe aptly describes me… Petrolsexual. I enjoy a fine restaurant and dressing up for a night on the town with my wife. And I am a fanatic about cars. PETROLSEXUAL
 
Despicable Julie
Despicable Julie i love it wen a grl has a beautiful smile :)
 
Haroon Afridi
Haroon Afridi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-cuVNwt9eU&feature=related
www.youtube.com
kumar sanu alka yagnik songs new love song
 
Jessica Elmore
Jessica Elmore Molly used the CubCash she earned in class for doing her homework & being a good girl to buy herself a lilac necklace with roses on it & an activity book with pumpkins. She sure loves her pumpkins! So proud of our princess; she's growing up so fast! She's strutting around the house wearing her necklace & eating her good week reward; a Tootsie Pop from Mommy. I <3 our big girl ;-)
 
Olivia Victoria
Olivia Victoria now that this research paper is behind me i can concentrate on the more important things in life, like what i'm gonna eat today.
 
Jay Love
Jay Love way the hell back in the day: (way before i was even thought of) lol -- this is the first video tape recorder ever sold for $30,000 at neiman-marcus in 1963. the component included a tv, stereo with recorder, video recorder and camera measuring 9 feet long and weighing 900 lbs. if you had one of these in 1963, your stuff didn't stink. lol
www.cedmagic.com
 
Buffy Blake Hughes
Buffy Blake Hughes wow in a rare mood today.... oh well guess i have to let it ride and go with it .....gotta work again tomorrow so going home soon
 
Michael Wooleyhan
Michael Wooleyhan S I N G L E or N O T Put This As Your Status And See What Color People INBOX Youu, ( : Black : I Want A Relationship White : I think about you everyday Green : I Want U ... . Purple : I Miss You ... ... Orange : I Really Like You Pink : I Love You Red : I Miss How We Were Yellow : Kiss Me Blue : You wicked Cute Grey : We Need To Talk
 
Karen Geiger
Karen Geiger In Dothan wit my babe an parents..I Love Him so much!
 
YouthPastor Charles PowerofOne
YouthPastor Charles PowerofOne MY PREACHER FRIENDS IN THE GOSPEL, I WANT TO SHARE THIS IN THIS SEASON THERE ARE TO MANY OF US GIVING WRONG DIRECTIONS TO PEOPLE ON WHAT THEY SHOULD DO, ONE THING IS WE SHOULD CONSULT GOD, WE AT TIMES DO AND SAY SOME OF THE WRONG THINGS THAT RUN PEOPLE FROM THE HOUSE OF GOD, YOU/ WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE BEFORE YOU / WE CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO, A LOT OF US HAVE TOLD PEOPLE TO MARRY PEOPLE, A LOT OF US HAVE JUST OUT RIGHT HAVE NOT BEEN PREACHING THE WORD AND THAT'S WHY A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE NOT BEING DELIVERED SET FREE STAYING FREE****Pastor Charles*** ***
 
Jesse Davenport
Jesse Davenport Well I was baptized in the baptize church And my old man taught me bout a hard days work Learn how love learn how go fight keep our cash in the dresser draw underneath the 44. And if you do me wrong Ill dam sure make it right Its the only place I call home no matter where in this country I might rome
 
Dan Creighton
Dan Creighton i love the cock

Likes

Jack Dixon
 
Christopher Luna
Christopher Luna I be on that other shit;)

Likes

Kotten Kandy Jean
 
Annamae Moore
Annamae Moore Well today is goin great. Went and got Ziarra a new crib n now i have to set it up when get home. :D mommy loves u Ziarra Mae.
 
Bobbi Jo McBroom
Bobbi Jo McBroom All i got to say is grrr.
 
Ok Georges
Ok Georges & I 'Wanna Go To The Movies Tonight...With Mad People 'Tho. HIT ME UP B-)

Likes

Stephanie Stone
 
Michelle Guza
Michelle Guza Rest in peace candy grandma. Only one year but it feels like forever. I love you and think about you every day.

Likes

Taylor Hostal
 
Otis Dnalevelc Straight
Otis Dnalevelc Straight Back at the gym , then off to pick up a check. And I got stake and rib tips at the spot . Lol
 
Haley Callahan
Haley Callahan Get home go to see nu and I am like hey nu and what the cage is wide open and she is gone!!! Where do I find her on the door shoe hang thing in my shoe lol! God she scared me .
 
Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis I Want My Hair Cut So Bad. I Want It All Gone
 

No comments:

Post a Comment