Saturday, December 3, 2011

wwwgodvinecom Your heart will melt when you hear the 911 call 5 year old Savannah made when her dad started having chest pains It's one you won't soon forget

Stephanie Bresciani
www.godvine.com
Your heart will melt when you hear the 911 call 5 year old Savannah made when her dad started having chest pains. It's one you won't soon forget - please watch and share!
 
April Galler
April Galler Today my son Keyvon turned 6. WOW!!! I swear it seems just like yesterday he was just a baby. Man I cant believe the time flew so dang o quick
 
Sonia Johnston
Sonia Johnston Currently doing interviews for an au pair. Is it wrong of me to only look at the ugly ones??!! Found a really good one already in Melbourne but she is 19, german, long blonde hair and gorgous.... ah sorry love the jobs taken! Might have to start looking for mrs Doubtfire......
 
Vinnechi V-rock Petaccio
www.youtube.com
from the album(s) double live assasins
 
Tyeasha Flynn
Tyeasha Flynn I HAD A GOOD TALK WITH MY GOD MOM CARRIE,SHE TOLD ME TO REMAIN STRONG N KEEP WORKIN HARD TO GET THIS MONEY....SO THATS WHAT THE FUCK IM GOING TO DO,I LOVE MY GOD MOMMY CARRIE......N MY SISTERS N BROTHERS N SOME OF MY COUSINS N ALL MY NIECES N NEPHEWS, FUCKED THE REST WITH A SICK DICK,,,,,,,LMBO
 
Jay Kayede
Jay Kayede REPOST:: Die for a man and he'll bring another woman to your funeral....#realtalk!
 
Arianna Kitchens
Arianna Kitchens Like a boss!(:
 
Angela Billups
Angela Billups ♬♪♬Hi Ho, Off 2 Work I go♬♪♪♩ the roads outside♬♪♪♩is like a slip N slide♬♪♩Hi Ho I got 2 Go♬♪♪

Likes

Nina Flores
 
Claudia Rosas
Claudia Rosas what a beautiful day! THANK YOU LORD for lifting up my spirit con los rayos de Sol :)

Likes

Diana Mendez
 
Leando Newbold
Leando Newbold O.g. is one who standin' on his own feet. A boss is one who guarantee we gone eat.
 
Ajuan Gardner
Ajuan Gardner Hopefully everything works out first mixtape Gotham City mite b a Coast 2 Coast official cover graphics n hosted by a Dj

Likes

Ajuan Gardner
 
Vanessa Robledo
Vanessa Robledo So after sleepin in and forgetting to wake up my cuzin my day has been pretty much non stopp untill now lol oh wait i gotta clean the kitchen lol hmmm maybe a lil nap first haha
 
Colette Denis Guindon
Colette Denis Guindon Those who say they will forgive but not forget are all too often simply burying the hatchet but leaving the handle out for future use. When you've had a problem with bitterness, you've got to be willing to absolutely release and forsake all of your past bitterness and grievances towards others. You've got to "forget those things which are behind, and reach forth unto those things which are before."--Phil.3:13. Here's how one author accurately described bitterness and forgiveness: "Carrying a grudge is a loser's game. It is the ultimate frustration because it leaves you with more pain than you had in the first place. Recall the pain of being wronged, the hurt of being stung, cheated, demeaned. Doesn't the memory of it fuel the fire of fury again? Do you feel that hurt each time your memory lights on the people who did you wrong? Your own memory becomes a videotape within your soul that plays unending reruns of your old rendezvous with pain. Is this fair to yourself--this wretched justice of not forgiving?
 
Cruz Arroyo
Cruz Arroyo A nadie le gusta El football. Americano ? Vendo Jersey's baratas como la huerta recien cortadas
 
Kat Dornian
Kat Dornian Calling all fans of good music, I'll be playing some jams over at Commonwealth from 4-9PM this evening. Stop by and enjoy a pint.
 
Kareem Jets Fly Harness
Kareem Jets Fly Harness Live A Little Cause Niggas Die Alot #Drake

Likes

Marrero Younqin
 
Eloy Flores
Eloy Flores going back to work on friday i request a friday vacation but people dont show up on fridays lazy ass .
 
Leighana Files
Leighana Files So happy but my arm is hurting because a boy hit it but the end of the day was so much fun with four people from 2:00 to the be!!!!!!!! I love school with friends!!!!!!!!
 
Allen Martin
Allen Martin Wow 20 more minutes till I don't have to be in government to a couple days!! What a realief!
 
Anthony Ocasio
Anthony Ocasio jam session in a bit ..
 
MarMar Monster Gilbert
MarMar Monster Gilbert Oh. :3 Our conversations.xD Me "I'd give you the world Morgan(;" Morgan "Aww. no id give u the universe so top that playa" Me "Haha I can do better." Morgan "Realy what u got?" Me "I'd give you a black hole so that you can throw all yer enemies in it:) Then they'll be gone gone goodbye!(:" Morgan "That would be awesome. I'd give u the stars so that way u cud live on one with justin and he consider u the brightest star of them all <3" Me "O: :)That's so nice!!" Morgan "Ikr. cuz im awesome like that :P lol" Me "I would give you the moon. So that if anyone pisses you off you can bounce away....and also....if you were to f**k someone....it would give it that special moon bouncing affect! :D<3" Morgan "OMG!! why does that sound so true yet so disturbing all at the same time..." Me "Because I'm the one who said it.:)" Hehe I love you Morgan!:D<3
 
George Bullard
George Bullard Writing accountability for Friday: this afternoon I have passed the 25,000 word benchmark in writing my FaithSoaring Churches manuscript. that is on target for completion on Sunday, December 11th. However, I have determined I need to step up the pace. I would like to have a day or two to review the manuscript before I turn it over to my editor on Monday, December 12th. I will have the right number of words by the weekend of December 10th and 11th. It is another thing to wonder if I will have the right words on the page. thank you, in advance, for any encouragement and nudging can get to me.

Likes

Jon Strother
 
Kathy Kucharski
Kathy Kucharski ♥♥♥This is for all the strong ladies who have been through a lot in life and survived!! Say this out loud "I am strong because I know weakness. I am compassionate because I have experienced suffering. I am alive because I am a fighter. I am wise because I have been foolish. I can laugh because I have known sadness. I can love because I have known loss." Re-post if you are a strong woman who has weathered the storm but still loves to dance in the rain!♥♥♥ THIS SAYS IT ALL!!!
 
Ahmed Ayad
Ahmed Ayad "Only those who dare to fail the total could eventually reach a huge success."
 
Dewaylon Jones
Dewaylon Jones She say everytime she look up im about to do a cook up.# 1 house 3 kitchens
 

No comments:

Post a Comment