Saturday, December 3, 2011

had a pleasant yes pleasant experience at WalMart involving a gasp return: Yes I know what is going on and jus for the recordwhoever my husband shall bi

Matt Palm
Matt Palm had a pleasant -- yes pleasant -- experience at WalMart, involving a *gasp* return: Yes, I know... what is going on?
 
Tatiana Q James
Tatiana Q James and jus for the record..whoever my husband shall b..i hope that his mother will love me jus as much as he does!!!! thats an important aspect of the relationship

Likes

Jacqueline Royalty Lopyan
 
Angelica Gibson
Angelica Gibson Here i go back to work to suround myself wit a bunch of fake ass people n they wonder why i always have an attitude aint that ah dummy for ya lol im lovein it...sike ~_~
 
Lebogang Lepcity Phetlhe
Lebogang Lepcity Phetlhe lol tjo i cant believe dat boipelo cooked dat divine meal ah my friend ur a best best cooker. I wonder suzie enna *thnkng*
 
Kati Hall
Kati Hall Hey everyone I'm collecting toys for the Shriners Hospitals for Children. If anyone would like to donate toys please contact me either on facebook or call me 659-9815. Due to infection control policies, all donations must be new, with tags or in its original packaging. I will be trying to set up drop off boxes around the winnie/hamshire area and will post the locations as soon as they are all confirmed!
 
Niasheem Moonchild
Niasheem Moonchild I hate breaking promises.

Likes

Caturday Richard
 
Tyja Walker
Tyja Walker On the bus and ths ugly boy want stuff talk suff but can't say it my face and he act like hear he likey i don't want to get kicked off my bus
 
Kim Brooks Nugent
Kim Brooks Nugent I wanted to call you today to say I love you, but your old number is no longer in service. I tried the operator she said 'sorry I have no number for you'. I tried to go to your house, but you don't live there anymore. The post office has no forwarding address. I guess heaven is just too far away. I Love You, I Miss You. You are in my heart always and forever. Copy and paste in remembrance of Loved ones gone but not forgotten x Merry Christmas to everyone in heaven ♥ ♥..

Likes

Deborah SandersLeigh Pennay
 
Dejan David
Dejan David U svima ima nesto istinito, nedodirljivo i neukaljano svetloscu dana i jezom noci... u svima ima jedan osmeh za decaka koji sapatom tka reci i uz miris nane zagreva jecaj duse i osmehom budi nade sutrasnjeg trena. U svima ima uspomena. Tvorac: zaklet na odsustvo reci.

Likes

Dejan DavidIvana Djukic
 
Geneva LeClear
Geneva LeClear i iz hungryz. i wantz waffle house. anyone wanna join me?
 
Marcy Brown
Marcy Brown I love how ppl who live in glass houses throw stones!!!!!! Y talk shit on ppl n u do the same shit!!!just saying

Likes

Rosa Davila
 
Erica Zacher
Erica Zacher I have no idea how to start my English paper.
 
Kishor Kumar
Kishor Kumar I like my india.
 
Rebecca Maria Karukin
Rebecca Maria Karukin I wish spc would pay me enough money that I wouldnt have to work so much to pay all my damn bills.
 
Robert Tijerina
Robert Tijerina It confuses me when I think abt religion. Ppl say times have changed...as so with the teachings and preachings of said religion...constant change simply implies, instability...open for discussion
 
Samantha Rayye Dilsaver
Samantha Rayye Dilsaver 27 well ur kind of a butt sometimes, but i love you (: you getting moody realy fast & tend to pout, your smiles really cute (: i see you almost everyday & i love it (:
 
Peggy Humbert
Peggy Humbert I was at KMart buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog , in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, RIGHT ??? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again, and that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in inten......sive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. Better watch what you ask me and be prepared for my answer. I have all the time in the world to think of crazy things to say...... now that you've read it I have to confess, I copied it from someone else.. share and make someone else smile today :)
 
Chrisse De'Nea
Chrisse De'Nea its crazy how much love can actually teach you..learn from..and stand up for...so my heart has three different personalities..which one should i choose.
 
Jãmãiñe Jøhñsøn
Jãmãiñe Jøhñsøn I wake up early in the morning slurp that pussy like a popsicle
 
Melly Mell
Melly Mell The Way Im Feelin Right Now Man Dis Shit Feel Unreal Everyday Constantly Hearin Or Goin Thru Bullshit! Stressin Like A Mufucka Blessed But Honestly Startin Not To Care About Nun Dey Critiaze Ma Every Move On Top Of That Feel Like Everybody On Some Fake Shit Fuck All! Feelin Like Its Ma Time To Go 1 Of These Days But Oh Well Its Life We All Gone Die Need Someone To Talk To But I Cant Trust Ah Soul Mufuckas Back Stabbers Now Days Tryna Focus Wit This School An Workin Shit But Its Hard Startin To Give Up On Everything Lowkey................... #ThisAintLife!
 
Ami Gilland
Ami Gilland Trying to deal with my baby's first broken heart. He was looking foward to seeing his girlfriend, again, and no response, again. He is crying in his bed with all her gifts. What do I do??
 
Lacey Nichole
Lacey Nichole Dear Haters, I will not change for you, if you don't like me for who i am then deal with it.
 
Josh Harbin
Josh Harbin 8 more days! i cannot fucking wait.
 
Janice Leal
Janice Leal i what to take this time to thank people for all there prayers and the calls. Jorge is stell in the hosp. he is getting better. he has a long way to go. but he said he is coming home with air. that is ok just so he can come home. we are hoping he can come home tom. we will have to wait. i will let you know when he come home. thanks god i have my son and gretchen they are helping me thow this. and all the call from family. love you all.
 
Ntebo Lebelo
Ntebo Lebelo I wana thank every1 who wished me a hapi birthday dat appreciated each msg u send thanx n m nw enjoyin las sip at my party wher my wkmates made sure i enjoyed few hrs of my birthday ...thnx guys i luv u all m so tired hav 2 hav early nite........mcwaaaa!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment