Saturday, December 3, 2011

Im doin everything i can to Not write about the Hypothalamus : Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYSON I Love u so much Time sure flies i hope hes havin a badass

Cee Hewankorn
Cee Hewankorn Im doin everything i can to Not write about the Hypothalamus :/.. Anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYSON! I Love u so much! Time sure flies i hope hes havin a badass day
 
Adeyemi Aderonke
Adeyemi Aderonke Gud nite....c u pple 2moro
 
Destiny Bethea
Destiny Bethea I SWEAR UR EX'S CNT STAND IT WHEN DEY FIND OUT ABT U TALKIN 2 SOMEONE ELSE SMFH..TELL ME Y U MAD...DHA JOKES ON U LMAO NIGGAS THESE DAYZ REALLY DNT KNO WHAT DEY WNT*JUS SAYIN*
 
Ravi Shivnani
Ravi Shivnani Miss u badly..(:
 
Kaashif Michael Cedeno
Kaashif Michael Cedeno I NO I HAVE NOT BEEN MY BEST IN D PAST BUT NOW I NOTICE DAT IT IS NOT ABOUT D PAST AN ABOUT WAT I WANT 2 DO IN D FUTURE AN I WANT 2 BE D BEST DAT I CAN BE SO I AM SUER DESPITE MY SET BACKS AN ALL D NEGATIVE THING AROUND ME I'M REACHIN 4 D HIGHEST OF HEIGHT CUZ I WANT 2 BE SOME THING IN DIS LIFE TIME AN WHO VEX LOSS CUZ IS MIND OVER MATTER I DOH MIND AN U DOH MATTER SO WAT EVER I AM IN FULL FLIGHT NOW AND YUH CUD PULL OUT MY FEATHER BUT I WILL STILL ALWAYS HAVE MY WINGS AN I SURE NO BAD MIND CAH PULL ME DOWN NO WAY {I JUS WANT 2 BE SUCCESSFUL}
 
Mujaheed Armaya'u
Mujaheed Armaya'u Allah's choice is d best' in ol wat u ar doing in lyf..........!!!

Likes

Khamaal SalisuHerfsert Musa
 
Valerie Carr Lewis
Valerie Carr Lewis they way to get wat u want ,to b grateful for wat u have!!
 
Lisa Hudson Hemming
Lisa Hudson Hemming Happy birthday to my wonderful husband!!! I love u jack!!

Likes

Amanda Leigh Carmon
 
Michelle Jackson
Michelle Jackson A broken heart can mend its your soul u need to protect...
 
Becky Dove
Becky Dove the 3 postings i have put on my wall is tiffant edwards aka matthew and his g.f given me grief even tho i left him alone well here so information tiffany u are cyber bullying and enough is enough so my secrets out i have a dick well at least it more than what u got u ant even got that my cats got bigger balls than u and hes been nutured. haha im so glad i didnt sleep with u and we did not sleep togther coz i keep getting a stiffie it was because i didnt trust u every convo was sex this sex that. so bk off if u reli didnt just want a sex relationship u would of waited. now to prove ur matthew ,stacey and his family well first off all the tiffany i no says matt not matty so busted there plus tiffany doesnt no siobhans mum so how does she no she fat (sorry shiv ) mathew was foreva calling shivs mum fat. calling siobhan beanpole is another give away forever sating tht sort of shit to me next only matthew could say winky trying to be girly and lastly matthew would come up with the names berard and siomon seeing as my real name doesnt even begin with a b he only knows me and becky tiffany edwards nows my reli name so heres a segestion for ya matty when next making up fake accounts next 1 use a better picture 2 try and think of something a little less along the lines of a model sleeping with u 3 dont ever fucking add me or everything u threratened to do to siobhan and me will not only happen to u u will be one very sorry lil boy im going away to complete my studys and i bet when i come bk u still be trying to learn how to servive without mummy helping ya i cn stand on my own two feet u think i all nice and sweet well then u reli dont no me have a nice life try and not die as tht would be a real fucking shame!!!!
 
Shawnelle Casey
Shawnelle Casey Thank god for all my family and friends.. Love u all.
 
Samuel Tunde
Samuel Tunde When ur teeth, didn't coporate with ur mouth u can chew any thing.
 
Sal Chavoya
Sal Chavoya i still have a few tickets left for 2morrow Abner Mares vs Joseph Agbeko at the Honda Center... hit me up ASAP if u want some.... doors open at 2pm
 
Gbolasere Lil'drake Oladunjoye
Gbolasere Lil'drake Oladunjoye THANK GOD! LAUTECH THANK U! HERE I COME! CONGRATS TO ME N TO U.I FRESHERS..YEAH!

Likes

Abisolajesu Afolabi
 
Linda Bollinger
Linda Bollinger CONGRATULATIONS CANDACE ON TEACHING A 5 YEAR OLD `JAYLEN`..HOW 2 KEEP SECRETS AND TELL LIES 4 U!! WHY HAVE U BEEN TELLING HIM THAT HIS DAD WOULD TAKE HIM AWAY FROM U?...THATS JUST NOT RIGHT! WE DONT CARE WHO U R LIVING WITH!!!
 
Katie Downing
Katie Downing If u like me comment on it
 
Happy Prasanth
Happy Prasanth I want a sexy grl to fuck her if u peiple can help me
 
Craig Chitwood
Craig Chitwood Friends! I am summoning the power of Facebook to help my brother Neil get signatures. He is running for the U.S Senate as a Republican and needs 1000 signatures by this Wednesday. If u are a registered voter please come to our Jiujitsu acadamy Saturday between 9a and 2p or next week from 4p to 9p to sign.
 
Milo Mpofu
Milo Mpofu who evr u r cn u quit with tha pezzy #majorgwanz

Likes

Mako Moyo
 
Kevin Jefferson
Kevin Jefferson Man tell me y diz bitch waz bout to called da lawz on me cuz her gay azz boy friened waz bout to get hiz issue.....win da water get wet hope u got duck feet bicht azz nigga
 
Christina Comrie
Christina Comrie Its so obvious to know that its not d one u hate will hurt u its d one's u loved n trust open ur eyes its 2012 now.
 
Ram Paudel
Ram Paudel my heart is born 2 love u so i cant live with out u.
 
Tito Rosario
Tito Rosario now tell me how i fail spanish now u noe dats a lie

Likes

Cristian Vaca
 
Tapiwa Devonte Mudyiwa
Tapiwa Devonte Mudyiwa My niggaz in paris hw u doin @ dis luvly nyt

Likes

Keith Tincan Chigaba
 
Delishia Kretschmann
Delishia Kretschmann Well done plett matrics wow u all look so pretty.marveline u are an angel.BEAUTIFULL,BEAUTIFULL.we all so proud of u
 

No comments:

Post a Comment