Saturday, December 3, 2011

WTF Some people are really insane HOW FUCKING SICK THIS IS This Page belongs to a Puppy Mill distributor They sell micro pups to rich imbeciles for 5000

Corina Mihaela Puica
Corina Mihaela Puica WTF !!! Some people are really insane!!
HOW FUCKING SICK THIS IS!!! This Page belongs to a Puppy Mill distributor. They sell micro pups to rich imbeciles for 5.000 USD. BUT THEN... what do they do with the fur of the dogs that die on the mill? They turn them into COATS!!! TOTALLY SICK!!!. Leave a note on that Page.. Sick people... SHARE!!!!! http://www.facebook.com/RoyalTeacupPuppies?sk=wall SHARE!!! SHARE!!!!
 
Elder Stanley
Elder Stanley The mission office will be moving to a new location on Monday, December 12, 2011. The following is the new address and phone number: California Ventura Mission 3301 West Gonzales Road Oxnard, CA 93036 Phone: 805-485-1034

Likes

Carol Ann Pilkin
 
James Phiri
James Phiri Life dem unfair da pipo u think u trust dea r da ones busy talkin behind ya back wat a bama i wil neva trust anyone nt even my relatives.
 
John Takash
John Takash Anyone interested in Art: Carrie Moore is having a show tonight in the Kennett Square shopping center I will be there..Come view a style of realistic Impressionism you can take home for the right price....
 
Bill Kennedy
Bill Kennedy May I ask my "Facebook Family" wherever you may be to kindly copy, paste and share this status for one hour to give a prayer of support to all those who have family problems, struggles and worries and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us for no-one is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. Share some faith, and love for those in need. Life works in mysterious ways
 
Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson Just had one of my grade six students take a stick to the face in the floor hockey tournament. Tough little fella says to me "stitch me up Mr T, I want to keep playing".....tough indeed.
 
Louis Mizrahi
Louis Mizrahi tommorrow night is redemption for miguel cotto,if margarito wins that would be a sad day in boxing! with that being said i got cotto by tko somewhere between rounds 8-11 holla at the kid and go cotto go!
 
Laura Crawford
Laura Crawford Back To Work ... Why Is It On A Day When The Day Is Dragging My Lunch Break Goes By So Fast
 
Katie Marie Mcdaniel
Katie Marie Mcdaniel I am now the proud owner of a red super charged grand prix gtp!!!! :) thank you baby!

Likes

Christian Anderson
 
Leon A. Kaczor
Leon A. Kaczor In memory of a LITTLE ANGEL, I'm asking if everyone could put this as their status for 1 hour. I'm pretty sure I know the ones who will. Think of someone you know or love who has lost a BABY or a Child. Take a few minutes to think of these BEAUTIFUL LITTLE ANGELS. Will you post this for one hour...Too many families have angel babies...RIP !!!
 
Rebecca Bennett
Rebecca Bennett HELLLLOOO, I'm baacckkk! Boy did I choose a month to not use social media... The daycare where I've worked for the last 10 years closed the Friday before Thanksgiving. I am now jobless for the first time in over 15 years, because I never left one job without having another. BUT, I am trusting in the Lord, and I know He's got something awesome coming my way.
 
Joel Prince
Joel Prince Y should i die a sinner??? Salvation is free!!!

Likes

Cavi StewartDarius RagoobarSchreffler Germal MaxwellAlicia Plaza-James
 
Ahméd Hassan
Ahméd Hassan LMS :) 1. Do I regret meeting you? 2. Are you important to me? 3. Have you ever made me smile? 4. Have you ever made me mad? 5. Best Feature? 6. Do I like your profile picture? 7. Do I see you in my future? 8. Do I love you? 9. Have I ever crushed on you? 10. You're my? 11. Rate on a scale from 1-10?

Likes

Jessica WingKirsty LowIjah HarrisonPraise Pixy Opara
 
Cody Price
Cody Price i literally feel sick to my stomach. i am serious people, i don't care who you are, if you're reading this YOU ARE MY BROTHER OR SISTER, you are my countrymen! wake the FUCK UP! revolution is coming, i know where i'm going to be when it happens. where the fuck are YOU going to be?
newsvoice.se
In a stunning move that has civil libertarians stuttering with disbelief, the U.S. Senate has just passed a bill that effectively ends the Bill of Rights in America.
 
Treyback HomeBailey
Treyback HomeBailey U make me feel like im worth about a billion dollaz u make me feel like dis life ant got no problems u make feel like all of ma dreams gone cum tru dats why i do da thingz dat i do cuz da feelin i get frm u...2 da fam

Likes

Darquavious MatthewsTiff Escobedo
 
Bobby Rembert
Bobby Rembert funny shit sumbody told me they was bout ta shot me when they see me u cant tell me nothing like dat i dont care ta die cuz i no imma die 1 day anyway but u done got yoslf n sum shit u anit gone be able ta get out of belive dat 1 u fuckin wit a nigga who anit got no problem wit it
 
Tony Rix
Tony Rix Watching im a celeb....certainly not as good as it use to be!!?.....
 
Lonz Tialemasunu
Lonz Tialemasunu T.G.I.F .. waz gud peep'z hope ya'll have a safe and bless weekend ....
 
Max Brown
Max Brown From day one, you are told that you can be a big star That you can be the best, no matter who you are But you grow up, and start to realize how things work The kids in poverty, start to see that money is a perk We make excuses for our anger, and find a reason to complain These same little kids, who once laughed and played in the rain But dont you think it's strange, how smiles were once filled with gold Considering the world today, just seems evil and cold I dont want to be that big star, or receive any fame I just hope you remember my message and not my name -MHB

Likes

Sarabeth CardonaJohn Gonzales
 
Kayla Williams
Kayla Williams Dear Mom, I love you more than i love anyone. Cheesy as it sounds, I don't care. You've strived so hard for me and Collin to live happily and easily, I will always appreciate you and respect you... Also, you're really funny, and a total Babe (; Love you <3

Likes

Dan SwimClubAshley Chapdelaine-FrantzMilana Costantini
 
Torrey Ham
Torrey Ham Hard to believe this is is really a thing
www.youtube.com
 
Thomas Craig Green
Thomas Craig Green i would rather be constantly flickd on the bell end than spend an hour in medowhell it was a nightmere inthere to n8

Likes

Sophie Lou
 
Jayme L. Eades
Jayme L. Eades I'm pretending Dave and Phil's.. ahem, comments are "likes"... 10) Dear first love... You truely were my first love. You never knew, not for years. I finally did tell you but it was too late. And I'm ok with that. You have a wonderful life and you're where you should be, just as I'm nearly where I should be. You turned out to be one of the best friends I could have ever asked for. And I don't think I could ever try and change that. You gave me some interesting thoughts and teen angst dramas for sure, lol, but that only enhanced my "growing up". I love you as one of my closest friends.
 
North Gate Tavern
North Gate Tavern Good music and free food tonight for the WARREN OLIVIER BENEFIT! Come out and enjoy some boudin balls and fried fish and grab an adult beverage to wash it all down while DJ MIKELARRY plays some great tunes. $2.50 Import draft til 10pm, $2.25 Bud Light and $3.50 mini bombs. Help us support a great cause!
 
Roxanne Thandobabe Maubelle
Roxanne Thandobabe Maubelle Molimo wa khotso a mpaballele lona kaofeela hohle, mo leteng kea tseba o re talimile kaofeela,boroko bo hlonofetseng....

Likes

Dineyo MasaileMpinane Lerotholi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment