Saturday, December 3, 2011

in honor of the weekend might I kindly suggest that you all crank this shit up Tank you wwwyoutubecom The Breeders Cannonball HQ Wanted to share this for a

Steve H. Hayes
Steve H. Hayes in honor of the weekend, might I kindly suggest that you all crank this shit up? Tank you.
www.youtube.com
The Breeders - Cannonball HQ.
 
Randy Joe Galloway
Randy Joe Galloway Wanted to share this for a friend guys Personally I like it.
www.reverbnation.com
Lori Lacey (Patterson) | Country | Watertown, NY

Likes

Donna Hughes Downing
 
Kristina Nairn
Kristina Nairn Kristina Nairn i get that it's December, I know winter should be here, yet what a wonderful day I have had-took the kiddos to the park and let them play, opened all the windows at home and feeling a gentle breeze blow through while loving this sun, 70 degrees, sippin iced tea :) I'll take it God, thank You!!

Likes

Shana Beaver
 
Wade Sheffield
Wade Sheffield can someone in our spanish class please tell me what our homework is, how does it relate to the previous week, I was absent for that.
 
Cory Archer
Cory Archer jesus i really do work to much well i guess now and days its all about that money right :-)

Likes

Diditonem Jaylan'monia
 
Heli Patel
Heli Patel LIKE FOR AT CHRISTMAS I WOULD? [] kiss you in the snow [] go ice skating with you [] stay in and watch movies with you [] do nothing ... [] have a snow ball fight I WOULD: [] go out with you [] hang out with you [] hug you [xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] punch you [] nothing YOU'RE MY: [] best friend [] brother/sister [] good friend [] everything. [] friend [] nothing [] ex [] someone i've liked YOU ARE: [] pretty [] cute [] alright [] amazing [] nice looking [] beautiful [] ew YOU SHOULD: [] send me a cute paragraph [] talk to me more [] chill with me [] text me [] leave me alone
 
Thando Blose
Thando Blose Emosi mabhida ziyawa i life ikada awuthandi yini
 
Nicoletta Marie Dousharm
Nicoletta Marie Dousharm it feels nice to have a friend that accepts me for who i am<3

Likes

Rachel Greasham
 
KayLynn Lear
KayLynn Lear uugghh. cleaning and doing laundry. it never ends. lol. then i have to take a shower and b ready to go with my mom for a bit and then come home to get ready for 2mro!! yay!
 
Becca Estabrook
Becca Estabrook I dont want it to snow i hate the snow...... :( kicking back a relaxing hangin wit some good friends then maybe a movie later... dont know how long my doc wants me to stay out of school for... <3 Come on baby boy Mommy wants to hold you!!! <3
 
Stephanie Bubblejum Gaines
Stephanie Bubblejum Gaines Haaaaa , I'm so tired of people stealing my sayings like chill out pick out your own stuff , you dress yourself right.. I hope. #a n n o y i n g .

Likes

Marco MontesEric SalasKhari Bray
 
Killar Eagle
Killar Eagle ahahahaha, as if i give a fuck if nobudy reads my posts on the internet
 
Kewonna Burr
Kewonna Burr Omg Soooo ready to leave work. Somebody happy hour here i come! Hennessy on rocks please!
 
Cherie Hanson
Cherie Hanson I saved almost 3 thousand dollars on this Christmas deal. I deleted the sale notices out of my mail box and I now have the money in my bank account. Such a deal.
 
Paul Nelson
Paul Nelson Judge Rakoff Demonstrates What Having Guts Looks Like 19 Thu, 12/01/2011 - 3:37pm — Bo Cutter Citigroup made shameful and dangerous decisions. It should have to explain itself. On the whole, I have suggested a somewhat bleak view of our political system and our future prospects. But when there are moments and people to celebrate I want to do so. And we should all celebrate Judge Jed Rakoff. (As full disclosure, Judge Rakoff is a friend, and was a graduate school classmate at Oxford.) On Monday this week, Judge Rakoff rejected an SEC offer to settle a securities fraud case against Citigroup that entailed a $285 million payment by Citigroup but not any admission of fault or wrongdoing. Judge Rakoff said the settlement terms were “neither fair, nor reasonable, nor adequate, nor in the public interest.” This decision complicates the SEC’s life, and I would imagine that Citigroup is absolutely dead-set against acknowledging wrongdoing. But what Citigroup and other financial institutions did was wrong at a micro and a macro level and should not be glossed over. First, what’s at issue? Citigroup created a class of securities, Class V Funding III, which consisted of bundled mortgage-backed securities (in the industry jargon they are referred to as “negatively projected,” i.e. they aren’t going to be worth much), then sold these securities to investors, and then bet against their own securities (and their own investors). Judge Rakoff adds some color to this: “This (Citigroup’s ability to ‘dump dubious assets on misinformed investors’) was accomplished by Citigroup’s misrepresenting that the Fund’s assets were attractive investments rigorously selected by an independent investment adviser, whereas in fact Citigroup had arranged to include in the portfolio a substantial percentage of negative projected assets and had then taken a short position in those very assets it had helped select.” Citigroup made about $160 million on its transactions. Investors eventually lost about $700 million. This stinks. At a micro level, Citigroup’s blithe willingness to do this is terrifying. For example, I sit on the investment committee of a medium sized foundation. As it happens, we would never make this kind of investment, but someone similar to us could easily have done so. If we had considered this, do you think Citigroup or the broker or the sales person would have told us what these investments really were? Of course not. Someone could have — and, obviously, people did — invest in these securities thinking they were making a reasonably safe investment, not knowing that they were purposely designed to blow up. I haven’t counted, but my sense is that a lot more players than Citigroup did this — so whom can you trust? This gets to the core of what’s wrong at the macro level. Citigroup’s decisions to design, sell, and short these securities are not ones respectable and responsible business people should make. They erode trust, they are corrosive, and they are dishonest. One of the main functions of our kind of financial system is intermediation, but if the mediators see the investors as prey, and are allowed to do so, then the system isn’t working. This is why the Volcker rule makes sense. And Citigroup’s CEO and board should be ashamed of themselves. They should have to explain why they believe there was no fault or wrongdoing here. The economy is miserable. The political system is in gridlock. The super committee has just demonstrated that Congress can’t accomplish anything. But on this big issue, Judge Jed Rakoff made a gutsy, and correct, decision. Roosevelt Institute Senior Fellow Bo Cutter is formerly a managing partner of Warburg Pincus, a major global private equity firm. Recently, he served as the leader of President Obama’s Office of Management and Budget (OMB) transition team. He has also served in senior roles in the White Houses of two Democratic presidents.
 
Kathleen Schmid
Kathleen Schmid Bwahahaha!!! Fat Cat Domination! I can add France to the list! 3 cats are getting new homes in France!

Likes

Tommy Clemente
 
Tiffany Baker
Tiffany Baker so tired of men playin with my emotions im going to do this the next one who wants to talk to me you better grow up cuz i don't want a kid i want a grown man
 
Catherine Masterson
Catherine Masterson Just found out that I got an 80 on the ASVAB. A lot better than I thought that I did
 
Douglas Gray
Douglas Gray I wake up in a good mood. Yet here I find myself debating between being Mad or Very Pissed Off... What the hell man >.< Can I ever be in a good mood when I wake up!!!!
 
Roxy Sugar Mitchell
Roxy Sugar Mitchell Confession 5- I Smoke 40 Fags A Day :/

Likes

Tegan Natasha MitchellShannon Caitlin Ferguson JamiesonBilly AirbusAlex Junor
 
Alexis Birmingham
Alexis Birmingham confession 2: i hate connecticut and pretty much everyone in it and im most likely moving in a year or two.

Likes

Deanna Diaz
 
Danny Gonzalez
Danny Gonzalez bby Rebecca Bedingfield I HavEnT FOr GOT AboUT PHOne CuT OFF fA a WhiLE nOW. SrY Still LOVe Ya.
 
Morgen Cooper
Morgen Cooper Im still in shock... There r so many bad people in this world and the good ones go so soon. The ones that were going somewhere in life. Why them? I dont get it. They didnt deserve it. U will be forever missed and forever loved. U 2 r in gods hands now.
 
Michelle Mathers
Michelle Mathers I am so thankful that I am deserving of coming home to a man who loves me!!!!

Likes

Shelly Gingrich-Forrester
 
Luke Yates
Luke Yates "Through Your precepts I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way." – Psalm 119:104 Do you hate every false way?

Likes

Josh Allison
 

No comments:

Post a Comment